My boyfriend just broke up with me to become a monk... Literally cried for 2 hours over this bald retard... no joke...

My boyfriend just broke up with me to become a monk... Literally cried for 2 hours over this bald retard... no joke.. I feel sick to my stomach and I literally am so confused and just distraught.

lol thats what you get

Come over to my house OP. I will make you feel better.

Lol. Is he becoming a badass shao-lin monk, or shitty christian monk?

I'm assuming your a guy so first off your a gay faggot kys and second this is just stupid /thread

TOGTFO

cock or GTFO

/thread

Bitches/faggots are not needed once you have achieved enlightenment.

nigga isnt christian nor does he do martial arts lol
just a bald kid with a robe who mediates all day

Leaves thot to become enlightened. Sounds right to me

word

more like fucking brainwashed, he legit already knew how to meditate and did a bunch of fucking psychedelics . How more enlightened does shave his fuckin head make him?

Faggot.

Not much more, but that wasn't his main reason of dumping your whore ass anyways so it doesn't even matter.

lmaoooo word?
Im pretty sure his dick was just dripping with precum thinking about me while he was trying to mediate to the point it was making him crazy :)

tits or begone thot

It is massive!~ Your ego is so huge thot-san~

Sounds like a cool guy, I was thinking of doing that for a couple of months and see how I like it.

I'm currently ripping hairs out of my scrotum for you OP

>bald retard
fucking kekked

Boo hoo tits or gtfo

Lol sure, that's why he left and it's never coming beck

Sounds like he was gonna dump you anyway, but needed an excuse that didn't warrant follow up

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

You can't /thread your own comment, retard.

These summerfags...