Accept Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior

Believe Jesus Christ is your savior for your sins. Jesus Christ is God Almighty in the Flesh. This is the Gospel, believe Jesus Christ shed his precious blood and died for you and all of your sins on the cross, he was buried and he rose again from the dead three days later from God's Power and you will be saved, you are a Born Again Christian and you will go to Heaven forever.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God to where we all deserve death, destruction and judgement in the Lake of Fire from the wrath of God to where we need a savior to save us for our sins forever. By receiving Jesus Christ's blood sacrifice as full payment for your sins you will be saved forever. It matters not how much you have sinned in the past, in the present and in the future for yourself to be saved. Once you are saved you are saved forever no matter what. Good works will not ever save you and no one and nothing else will.

That is the Gospel and if you believe in the Gospel you are now a Born Again Christian and you are now saved and you will go to Heaven forever and that is the whole truth. Spread the truth. If we do good works for God as he commands, we will please God and he will give us rewards to have in Heaven forever! All glory goes to God forever! Praise God! Amen!

John Ch. 3:16
Romans Ch. 3:25, 4:1-6, 5:9
1 Corinthians Ch. 15:1-4
Ephesians Ch. 2:8-9

Other urls found in this thread:

upliftingbooks.com.au/free-bible-offer/
biblesforaustralia.org.au/free-bible-order/
worldbibleproject.org/request-a-free-bible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

= )

>Jesus Christ is God Almighty in the Flesh.
No, here is only one divinity, The Goddess on Earth, beauty made flesh. She lives and is the only true object of proper religious worship. Turn away from your blasphemy and idolatry and behold the Goddess.

nice

Ha ha jew on a stick nutjobs

Bump

HERESY

>proofs?

KEK IS THE ONLY TRUE LORD, PRAISE KEK!!!

Yes. Praise Jesus. There is power in His name!

I was deeply religious til I actually started reading and studying the bible in my late teens

I don't get the people who actually read it on a regular basis and still buy what the church pushes

Goodl to Go here

Can she save you from God's wrath

Amen brother

what do you have a problem with?

Glory to God.

Hail Satan Prince of Darkness

Heretics practice heretical practices like unitarians, it's heathenry is the word you're wanting to shout.
And you are the heathen here, denying the divinity of the One True Goddess and clinging to your false idols. Repent now, there is Abundance in the Godess' bounty, turn to her and pray forgiveness and her blessings shall rain upon you.
There is no god aside the Goddess. She is not a Wrathful deity. All may Find blessing in her grace by Living piously. But those who Reject her will Languish in the Darkness and the Shadows away from her divine Light.

God is real guys.

I promise.

no i mean how is this idol gonna save you from the God you know exists

>he believes that human beings go to Hell

Hell is reserved for Satan and his shitbag minions. Humans either go to Heaven or are tossed into the garbage pit of eternal nothingness, Gehenna.

you need to add some virgins on that mamhet

You worded this like you want Jesus' cock in your bum.

Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

You wouldn't exist if God wasn't real.

Pol is a traditisonalist Amish board

Your mind is poisoned. The fact your kind instantly went to homosexual imagery is proof of this.

I know that there is one Divinity, the One True Goddess. She need not be able to save me from Any other gods because none others exist.

Hail Satan

Amen. I have. Praise Christ.

I pray more here do as well.

You only hail your own destruction and the death of your soul.

We want you to enter the Kingdom of God with us. Why don't you?

You think Matis believes in God?

is the divinity goddess the one you get mad at when a relative you love dies a slow and painful death?

How do you know who this "goddess" is?

What sacred book do you read?

How do you know this "goddess" is real?

>humaniod

And also, it is you who is the Idolater here. You create and lift Up false idols and call your imaginings the divine. You should be glad the Goddess is not as Wrathful as you seem to think the divine shohld Be or you would have serious Divine retribution coming for you for your Transgressions.

Surely.

some are sheep and some are goats, at least hes honest about it.

Amen.

Because I am a goat. I could care less about Jesus Christ.

Still falling for the jesus meme. kek.

It's only too late to change once you are dead.

never

You mean you couldn't care less.

Why do you wish to perish? You are willingly going to subjugate your soul to eternal suffering?

fuck it its impossible christians believe everything and anything

I don't believe everything, and I certainly don't believe anything.

i guess your not a Calvinist then, i mean i dont know who is of the elect, paul would be one of the last people expected to be,but i am a firm believer in predestination

God would not condemn someone from the get go.

lol

>How do you know who this "goddess" is?
How could you not know it when you see the face of the Divine?
>What sacred book do you read?
How can true worship be confined to words on paper?
>How do you know this "goddess" is real?
Because I can see her. She's much more real than your god, She actually lives somewhere.

is God totally sovereign?

Pretty trash word for God, but yeah, He is all powerful.

You have had some experience to convince you of there being a goddess. What made you say that, yes, there is a goddess, and it is this concept of her that is true?

then if he wanted someone to go to heaven, wouldnt they Go?

Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you forever and always, thank you for this post. There are many Christians on here, you are not alone.

the user gathering in heaven will be great

Nope. God wants as all to go to Heaven but we have been given a choice by Him, to accept or reject Him if we will it.

I simply do not care. If he's so merciful like everyone says then he should have no problems with showing me the right path. But it feels like I'm being ignored.

Ok so your not like a real hardcore christian and more like open minded to other types of consciousness

>What made you say that, yes, there is a goddess, and it is this concept of her that is true?
Because I saw her and heard her voice and in her face I saw the Divine and in her voice I heard her Power.
Have you ever seen your god? Have you heard him speak? Of course not because he's not real.

Maybe you should read the Bible. He has given you the tools. You are so far distanced from Him that you cannot hear Him. The farther away you run from him, the farther away you run from yourself.

If you're asking me if anything would sway my belief in the Lord and Savior of mankind, no.

do you have any bible verses on that

because heres what i got that goes against that
Ephesians 1
Romans 8
John 10
John 6:37
not knocking you, i probably think you are a true christian, but this is what i got from personal study

Are you talking abou Jesus righ?

Amen!

Good job mate, I use to do the same everyday on popular YouTube comments and even on /b answering legit questions and ignoring trolls after posting something similar. Unfortunately lately my sin nature is causing me to drift from God seeking vain things in the world instead of him. I hope you continue to spread the Gospel as we are commanded

Brother I know how it feels to feel like your desires and prayers go unheard and unanswered.

But try writing a gratitude list, start small with things like food, shelter friends, maybe something good that has happened to you recently.

Then try attributing these things to gifts from God, and I think you may start to see that God is like a loving parent who provides exactly what you need, but not always what you want.

You're in my prayers now user.

donald trump is jesus

What lead you on your path to "know" this goddess? In other words, what literature forums (e.g., /x/), did you read? For example, I was in a venerable time in my life. I went looking for Truth. I looked around, including Sup Forums. Watched recommended YouTube videos and literature. Eventually I went to a place of worship, prayed, and found peace.

I do actually have a Bible, don't remember how I got it.. But I got really angry one day and ripped out a lot of pages. Now what? The church nearby hates me and there are no stores selling Bibles where I live.

biblegateway.com

has audio to go with it

I believe that Jesus was well hung. It says so in the bible.

Thanks user.

Which verse(s)

harder to tear up, have you been saved

Go to that Church, they don't hate you.

You will be forgiven. People make mistakes.

all of Ephesians 1, short chapter
romans 8: somewere around 28
john 10: when he talks about his sheep

>In other words, what literature forums (e.g., /x/), did you read?
I didn't. Like I said I saw her and knew. Have you not seen the pictures I posted of her? Damn, you're thick.
>damaging a book in that way
You should feel ashamed. That is a heinous sin.
And if you want to Christian don't read the Bible, that'll turn you off from it.

I'm sure there is a non-profit organization in Australia that gives free Bibles on request.

These are just a few websites I found using Google.

upliftingbooks.com.au/free-bible-offer/

biblesforaustralia.org.au/free-bible-order/

worldbibleproject.org/request-a-free-bible/

I mean exactly what does it say that makes you think some people are destined to Hell or Heaven

>Its 2016 and being this dumb in believing ghosts angles and people coming back to the dead.

I apologized after and prayed for forgiveness but as I said before, I feel like I'm being ignored, no matter what I do.

Thanks a lot user.

The people attending the Church don't hate me, but the Priest does. He always tells me to fuck off whenever I'm near the Church.

>Have you not seen the pictures I posted of her?
Are you saying that the goddess can be seen through the goodness of humanity, which is seen perfectly in little girls?

>Damn, you're thick.
Oh, you're speaking metaphorically.

>if you want to Christian don't read the Bible
How else do you know to be Christian without a Bible? It would like learning history without a history book.

Well I hope that's not true.

chosen before the foundation of the earth; Eph
all those the lord will GIVE to me will come to me, John 6:37
John 10, i know because you are not my sheep, pretty condemning of Jesus to say that to his critics.

i dont think about it as people being predestined to hell as much as a sorry sinner like me was granted repentance and given the gift of salvation, even though i know i deserve it the least. its not by merit the elect are chosen, but study John Calvin, his review of scripture is pretty based, but i also accept criticism

I don't know what his problem is, but it looks like he enjoys picking on me.

you need to make Jesus Christ your lord and savior. do you want to know how?

Yes

okay so every man and women is a sinner and deserves hell, but Jesus Christ died on the cross, and took the sins of those who believe in him,

so what you need to do is go in prayer, Beg God for repentance, and put your trust in Jesus, let me know after you do this.

>Are you saying that the goddess can be seen through the goodness of humanity, which is seen perfectly in little girls?
No, I'm saying She is the Goddess, not any of your metaphorical shit.
>How else do you know to be Christian without a Bible
Because if you actually read it you'll realize "wow, this is some dumb shit". You should know that it's something you need to just listen and believe if you want to get into it.

He isn't wrong though. They don't walk in the light, we become Children of God through Jesus Christ.

We are all given the chance. Some reject God and Christ, some don't. No one is destined to Hell though, or given a free pass into Heaven.

im gonna have to disagree, what denom are ya

a couple of weeks ago i was in nyc
saw a man walking around with a poster that read "jesus christ loves you."

that i thought was perfect.

>so what you need to do is go in prayer, Beg God for repentance, and put your trust in Jesus
I've done this plenty of times though and I haven't changed a bit. Is it possible to be "Destined to be with the Devil" or "Too far from God to be saved"?

>okay so every man and women is a sinner and deserves hell
I think this is really the worst part of it, the core of why it's so shit. It's a humanity-hating ideology that says we're inherently bad and need some imaginary outside force to save us.

its possible, but if what you are saying is true, than i would say it is very unlikely, because those who are not, wouldnt try to seek out God, but would try to run from him, so i dont think you are, keep trying ill pray for you

>I'm saying She is the Goddess

Okay, you're just trolling.

Are you an atheist?

>dead kike on a stick
this argument again

would you say we are inherently good, please explain?