How's everyone feeling tonight? Come have a feels thread with a Sup Forumsrother

How's everyone feeling tonight? Come have a feels thread with a Sup Forumsrother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2UUFFMGcgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dNlTQ9z8D1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3JDyTGojo
youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6_X4wer8
youtube.com/watch?v=GuDRHnCia4c
youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk
youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoWXRHCDs
youtube.com/watch?v=FaPfe5x_eAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oSUDogiEb_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk why but wet asphalt and a wet cityscape in general, especially with a water front at night relly evokes feeling of wellbeing and happiness...ami the only one and is that weird?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2UUFFMGcgY

Just started playing this game, and it's fucking me up how much the main characters life mirrors mine...

youtube.com/watch?v=dNlTQ9z8D1w

Heroin addict. Everytime at night i wanna get clean soooo badly but going through the day i always cave. I keep telling myself I cant get clean while my brother is using too. but We always pick up together and shit. Maybe if i go clean it will prove to him its possible? I dont know. I feel like Im drowning

I see emptiness. Artifictial stimulation. A population of hookers walking the sidestreets that camera not facing. A lack of LED lights and tall buildings that might indicate a weak economy, concealing rampant crime/violence.
then again im
and my whole outlook is pretty bleed right now. I do see how you can perceive that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3JDyTGojo

Trust me guys this will fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6_X4wer8

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDRHnCia4c

You've said it yourself - you know what you need to do. Do it for your brother. Don't let your and your brother's life be controlled by an external chemical compound - being controlled by hormones is humiliating enough. Maybe your brother wants to quit for you just like you do, but lacks the strength? Do it first!

nice. more?

thank you

Am I the only one who whispers to his self silently every night "please just let me die" I've been doing it almost every day now for atleast two years. Sometimes it's not even because I'm depressed. It's just... Life... Seems like with each day I cut my self off more and more... with each day, more disassociated, more alone.

... I wish it would rain like this everynight.

youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk

You asked for it, friend.

thanks. a good friend i havent spoken to in too long really loved this stuff. Its only now really clicking. Wish I could show him this
youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoWXRHCDs

youtube.com/watch?v=FaPfe5x_eAQ

Why can't you, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=oSUDogiEb_Y