I need help with photoshop

I need help with photoshop.
I`m not good enough, so can anyone here help me to remake the cover page from the movie (YOUR NAME) ?

What do you want dong? do you want to put the girl on the bottom in the main image?

*done

Remove the Anime girl and put the real girl.

Okay, just making sure. Any reward for this?

i dont have any. What do you want?

I have a Counter Strike copy if you want.

Idk. I'll thing about it as I work

If you don't mind me asking, what's this for?

Gift for my girl. She like cosplay!

Oh, if it's a project of passion I wan't ask for anything in return. I'm starting on the detailed parts now.

Enjoy!

Still working on it

OP still here?

thanks

i'm not a robot....

yes

I need something to read while finishing up, can anybody explain the plot of the anime to me?

On the night of a beautiful meteor shower, two strangers -- a male high-school student in Tokyo, and a bored teenage girl living in rural Japan -- discover that they can switch bodies in their sleep when they share the same dream. Now, they must find each other before time runs out, all while learning lessons about what it's like to live as another person.

interesting. I may check it out sometime

I'm done with the hard part, I'm just touching up some irregulareties and mistakes

I still have ot fix the details around the hand, adjust somme of the girl's colors, and crop the image

that was a bad export of the image, better one comoing in 5

FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE YET: The boy and the girl will meet each other at the end, its a happy end

thanks

wish I could contriboot to the memes but i'm on a friends pc

This good, OP? let me know if I missed anything

7/10

I know it could use some work, any suggestions?

yeah
stop

I'm just kidding user you're good