So /b what do you do to stay high...

So /b what do you do to stay high? I find that I'm at the point where a reasonable amount of weed wont get me high enough, but I also don't want to spend hundreds to just get high. When I do get a nice blitz, it only ends up being for 15-20 minutes. What's the best course of action to get back to getting high and staying high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgWzr0Vxyrw
youtube.com/watch?v=x4fKpn7NRdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy better weed dude

For me it's taking a tolerance break. Going without smoking for extended periods of times sucks, but I always come back as a lightweight and the usual ounce that would last maybe 3 weeks can stretch to a month easy.

Also, if you don't want to stop smoking maybe smoking with others that have pitch. I've had roommates the past five years that smoke as much if not more than me. Usually its not just one, but two or three bowls at once so it's less weed from me, but more overall.

My weed is definitely as good as it's gonna get. I'm here in a not totally legal state and I've been getting fire for 5 years, definitely hasn't gotten worse haha

I always want to get a break going but my circle is so weedcentric now that even getting 3 days off is a stretch

yea that's rough, but its all about willpower. just gotta have the discipline to not do it. My excuse was always an upcoming drug test. Even friends would be shocked that I would hang around the circle while everyone is smoking, I usually just drank so I wasn't completely sober.

I've had actual drug tests to pass and still haven't been able to stop myself so clearly it's all willpower. I just can't drink through the break cuz I hate liquor so much. It's weird to have no alternative while taking a break from smoking daily

ausfag lurker, saw ur comment as im packing up a bowl... today was meant to be day 3 without nd i litterally was packing it while i read this... FUCKING WOT

Take a break you moron. Your tolerance is too high.

Bro exactly! You catch yourself lighting up on the 3rd day and go "FUCK, but I'm gonna smoke this anyway" and then your whole break resets. It's just so natural at this point to light up I barely notice I've packed a cone

>Unrelated: Fuck Captcha

yea i can't tell you how many times the smell of a fresh bag being bought has almost made me break my hiatus. I've taken months off and still haven't pissed clean, so usually that tilts me into getting back into it.

Kek you guys got problems.. I'd love to smoke again, but I have no fucking idea how to get my hands on some weed. Last time was over a year ago.

I live in a small rural village and have zero contacts. Fml..

The hardest part is that it's so hard to quantify the negatives of pot. The only reason I would start a break is cuz I don't have enough pot to get high. If I haven t smoked in a day the worst thing happening inside is dissapontment in lack of pot. Pure conflict!

sounds like you got some problems too..

I'd probably just kill myself or get into meth like everyone else

saaame

I'm just too old. People would probably think I'm a cop.

just grow your own then

have high tolerance? you should move to wax or concentrates if available where you live take dabs.

>move onto dabs
I don't think I'm willing to get off flower for multiple reasons, least of which being the money I have to spend to buy a piece to use on something no one over has

Dont know where you live but it cost $40 for a gram of shatter where I live pretty much would last me 2 weeks and will get me high af everytime and not to mention the taste is way better.

Run.

Seriously, put on your jogging gear and your running shoes, and get out there. Run for a mile. Two miles. Run yourself so fucking out of life that you barely make it back to your asshole.

After that you will spark up like a motherfucker.

Also the oil rigs are way smaller than a flower rig, cost less and are more portable so honestly I dont know what you're unsure of.

what a loser

That's just because of the endorphin rush from cardio compounding with the high. I'm too physically active to get any return on that one. Swimfag master race

Everyone needs something to spend their money on. I just choose to spend less of mine on Cheetos n Dew than you faggot

i havent eaten cheetoes or drank mtn dew since middle school loser

you cant even handle not smoking for three days

Just btw Path of Exile is the perfect video game for playing while smoking weed.

I used to play Diablo 2 all the time, but this is even better.

New expansion coming in a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgWzr0Vxyrw

these days if my tolerance builds up i just dont smoke for a few weeks, but in the past ive switched to edibles, making some pot brownies isnt hard, and the high is very different and lasts a lot longer, a few grams of proper bud or hash will last you more than a weekend

Nice check, I guess the summer is in full force

I'm not here because I can't handle taking a break, I'm here in hopes one of the millions who smoke daily has some constructive advice. Go troll a pedo thread

How do you not fuck up brownies every time? Have you seen any solid videos/recipes floating about

This looks like a good ass time. I've been playing stellaris to pass the time lately, but this also looks like a game to chill on

youtube.com/watch?v=x4fKpn7NRdM

... I don't even.. dude, just get a pack of those pre mixed things where you just add milk or water and butter, grind up weed real fine, melt a decent amount of butter, mix both and put it in a container and in the fridge overnight (this is important) then just mix that butter with the pre mixed stuff and follow instructions on the box

It's fucking awesome. I've been playing since closed beta in 2011.

I'd advice you to wait until the expansion hits in 7 days because it will be a complete game changer. There's a countdown to the exact release date on their website.

>Stellaris

Btw how is the Utopia DLC? I got it a while ago, but haven't played a new match yet.

3 step rule.
Drink before, smoke a purie, smoke a cigerette.

Idk why but it keeps me high for ages.

New to weed tho, only 4 months

Eat CBD or buy CBD pills after you smoke. They extend the high by soooo much

The weed you ground up and put in is a waste
No better than just...well...eating it

Better to put veg oil in a pan, just nearly boiling (don't want to fry the weed)
Stir for 15-20mins
Strain with cheese cloth
Use the oil for whatever

Sucks niggerdick tbh. Was hella disappointed

Utopia brings some great new additions, every update really improves the quality of life. If you play it often it's worth a grab, but if not vanilla is fine despite the couple of inconveniences they fixed

You can get higher in life without drugs.

> sex
> get paid
> beat up a bully
> be successful at your job (promotion, get your enemy fired)

I do all of that and smoke now what

putting it in the butter and leaving it overnight actually brings out most of the active compounds, just straining it after 10mins is a waste of bud

No you don't nibber

take nootropil pills. it will reset your tolerance.
or
start on synthetic cannabioids, shit is so cash man

>Nootropil
How's it reset your tolerance? It just seems like a super weak anti anxiety medicine from a quick search

its mainly alzheimer's medicine, strengthens the conductivity between brain cells.

Thats the point of drugs spend a lot of money dude

Take a tolerance break my dude

>nature made weed to get my money

Really activated my almonds.

Get wax faggot

I would be more inclined to get wax and hash if the only sellers weren't Fucking high school kids. No way I'm going that low for some smoke

I sup upon your moms dirty-ass pussy juice

Heard eating mangos helps to keep your high longer

Sticking mangoes up your ass works better

You dont need a rig

You can either roll a joint with a line of wax or heat up a knife with a torch lighter and up the top half of a sode bottle to inhale. Only thing you'd really need is a waxer/dabber tool

I take a fat dab before i go into work at 5 am (works better than coffee) throughout work or while driving i puff on a thc vape cart then then when i get home im smoking buds until bed time. I take 2 - 3 separate months off a year to take tollerance breaks.