Did Sup Forums play Runescape?

Did Sup Forums play Runescape?

lmao, moar

Actually just returned. Had to wait a week to reset my bank pin. I don't even know where to begin + the game looks like aids now. I've been told to try the 2007 version but idk. I have so much on me too so I might just give it away or hold onto it and possibly return one day. Do people play the 2007 one or is it practically a ghost town?

Oh and I got my 10 year cape finally. Close to 15 year cape now.

I can make out your rsn top kek

My old account was a level 80 something wizard or some shit like that, haven't played runescape in maybe 6 years?

You're referring to RS3 and I could use whatever you could give user if you don't mind giving it.

2007scape is definitely the more populated game and it's worth a try.

Sounds like it might be time to come back user, Game is still going strong, coming to phones soon too I think

>rank 21,518

long way to go nigger

No I went outside.

Take the laptop with you user

Bleh i only get on every 7-8 months just to keep my account going..

You can swap cash

>did

Good man

Just beat plagues end a couple hours ago

Priff is dope as fuck

I love rs and all, but good god do they not know how to animate. Either that or just the modeling they use is shit

agreed, it used to be badass in its simplicity, but all the new shit they do is just cringy as fuck

You do any of the menaphos stuff yet? Where the antagonist is literally a retarded jafar with a jew beard

fuck yes

played that shit on dailup

I plan to return when they release classic for mobile.

My accounts from like 2004 and has like 300m on it. I quit because of the bonds. I bought the 300m with cash. I didn't have anything over 10m until they started selling gold pieces.

If you aren't using it user I could use the gp