Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. will win his 5th Super Bowl tomorrow, and cement his legacy as the GOATOAT...

Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. will win his 5th Super Bowl tomorrow, and cement his legacy as the GOATOAT. How does this make you feel?

CANT WAIT

>zero wins against good teams in 2016
>federally convicted cheater
>since 2011, has beaten a league low 33 teams with a winning record
>exposed as system babby after team went 3-1 without him and 11-5 with Matt Cassel
>1-3 against Peyton "most one and dones in NFL history" Manning in the playoffs
>blew a 15 point lead in one game
>0-2 against Peyton's autistic brother in the SB
>only scored 14 points in a SB with Randy Moss
>18 and 1
>threw an intentional grounding in the endzone for a safety in a SB
>lost to the worst team (2011 Giants) in Super Bowl history
>has lost to Mark "ButtFumble" Sanchez while at home in the Playoffs
>gifted a playoff win by refball
>cheated to get 3 out of his 4 rings
>bailed out by a HOF kicker three times
>injuries to the Seahawks secondary and a brain dead OC gifted him his fourth
>has had a noodle arm his entire career
>is a dirty player who tried to end Ed Reed's career
>blown the fuck out by Earl Thomas on twitter
>struggled against a 9-7 team and threw two INTs
>only won because opposing QB had the brain of an inbred hick
>cheated to beat a sick, mentally distracted Steelers team with no defense
>been carried by the No. 1 scoring defense all year
>been carried by the GOAT coach his entire career
>going to be BTFO by the MVP of the league in the Super Bowl
>will never be as good as Joe Montana
>not even as good as Troy Aikman
>will be remembered as a cheater if he is even remembered at all

You can find more salt in this one post than in the entire dead sea.

This sure is some tasty pasta.

Wow, you seem real upset

>Let me cherry pick these stats, they seem good.

how loud will the booes for goodell be?

>facts on top of facts
>"wow you're so mad xddddddd"

Daily reminder that rings are a meme argument dependent upon luck and circumstance

Brady's 1st win 147 yards bailed out by Viniteri and defense as usual. Buried

Is Terry Bradshaw tied for the GOAT then with a 50% career completion % and 1:1 TD/INT ratio?

Brady is a gimp who is a ref and system baby

>5th superbowl
Actually his 0th owl, and his 5th *

>tfw i just 18-1'd you and skeeted in your face

I understand the cognitive dissonance you must be feeling as you view stats that confirm Tom Brady sucks when it's close and late in the playoffs. The ESPN conditioning is strong.

>10 TDs 9 INTs 73.4 QB Rating in 4th Quarter clutch time

pic related

Yeah, I guess when you make it to 6 Super Bowls against fantastic defenses it's hard to inflate those numbers

What's the * this time? Are you guys still on the fire alarm or did you find something else to fabricate?

whats for breakfast tomorrow, guys?

biological warfare. they infected the entire pittsburgh organization with the flu

that's a felony btw

Kurt Warner faced 8 top-10 scoring defenses and 6 top-10 passing defenses in his 13 career playoff games and still smokes Brady in money time.

Aaron Rodgers has faced 10 top-10 scoring defenses and 4 top-10 passing defenses in his 17 career playoff games and still smokes Brady in money time.

Drew Brees has faced 6 top-10 scoring defenses and 2 top-10 passing defenses in his 11 career playoff games and still smokes Brady in money time.

Even Peyton Manning (biggest playoff choker ever, right?) faced 16 top-10 scoring defenses and 8 top-10 passing defenses in his 27 career playoff games and still smokes Brady in money time.

So what's Brady's excuse?

beer and tension

only one fact matters though : :/ sorry buddy

>he fell for the rings meme

aww dang it i fell for the winning meme again
gotta stop doing that... ~_~

>winning championships in your sport is a meme

Go to bed kid.

Cowboy fan neutral either way. If Tom wins I get to say I saw the undisputed GOAT. If Atlanta wins that's fine too.

Isn't Brady already the undisputed GOAT? The only people who disagree are the screeching autists who will disparage him even if he wins the next 10 super bowls.

We still need one more to shut up the moronic Montana "4-0>4-2" crowd. Unless they try to convince us that 4-0 is still better than 5-2 or even 4-3.

>winning championships in a team sport isn't a meme

where are aikman, eli, roethlisberger, plunkett, griese, and bradshaw on your goat list

>undisputed

Nah, but most of the arguments swing in his favor. I think the same arguments can be made of him having a top defense when he's won, not having the statistically best season ever, and being a product of the system.

But IMO yes, he's the goat. Just not undisputed yet.

Tom TERRIFIC is the GOAT. If you disagree you are wrong period. jealous retards.

Say it with me.

FIVE RINGS
I
V
E

R
I
N
G
S

I don't understand the 4-0 > 4-2 argument.

He's won just as many Super Bowls and appeared in two more. People argue that Montana didnt choke in the superbowl.. but they forget that he just choke even earlier in the playoffs which is worse.

Dumbest argument ever

IM oldfag opinion,
top passer was Marino
top QB was Montana

and top...winner???

(note : tom brady has 24 playoff wins and .779 regular season win pct)

I don't know, he is his own category, like George Blanda. An absolute legend for sure.

Anyone who thinks Tom Brady isn't the GOAT needs to be sent to a concentration camp and made into a human centipede that is being forcefed Chef Boyardee Beefaroni

Manning will remain the GOAT unless Brady actually does play at this level until he's 45. Rodgers will become the GOAT if he follows the Manning/Brady trajectory. Brees will always be the almost-GOAT who will never get the respect he deserves for his insane performance in both the regular season and postseason because muh rings. No other active QB is relevant in the GOAT conversation barring some crazy shit.

Ring-counting is the most base level of analysis and is relegated exclusively to retards and ESPN commentators.

>Ring-counting is the most base level of analysis and is relegated exclusively to everyone whose opinion people actually care about**
fixed ;^)

Watching Brady hoist his fifth Lombardi will be the second greatest event in my life next to Trump being elected.

>his greatest live events will be sitting back and watching two twats win something

Both of them would look at you in disgust. I would know because I already do.

>It was HURRR TURRRN!!!!!

>manning
>GOAT
>Stat padding again st the jags Texans and tits 6 times a year
>inb4 you compare that to the far superior AFC East
Wew lad

Why are you sorting those by attempts? All that means is Brady has been in those situations more, not that he's more clutch in them.