This shit is poison if you drink it you are a fool

This shit is poison if you drink it you are a fool

Shut the fuck up you commie faggot!

That's why I only drink beer

Hey fuck you cunt I work for these guys. Fat kids out food on my table

Truth hurts ha

user, this may come as a bit of a shocker to you: EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR YOU, EVEN AIR AND WATER.

I drink la croix like a REAL Californian

C O M F Y

Its true: Everything will kill you.

>333330
SOO CLOSE

tell big fat americans not to drink coke? that's like tellin them to hand in their guns. NO fuckin chance

couple of geniuses, these guys who made these pics,

Dasani is worse than leaded tap water. No sensible person drinks Dasani

The rum I drink with it is worse for me tbh

I didn't say that I am an alcoholic

330? 330ml...think I'll grab a can straight out of the fridge. Thanks for that!

>Chronic heart failure.
BULLSHIT.
I've been up drinking for 14 hours straight and I'm still not fucking dead but God fucking knows I'm trying.

This thread is only attracting people who are addicted to sugar and alcohol

I drink zero. Tastes about the same and has no sugar. Though tbh I'm going to kms so it doesn't matter rly.

I dont care i enjoy it and your shitty post isnt going to change that.
>why does everyone that doesnt coke crow on constantly about how bad it is

I agree. It's poison. And I don't drink it. But I don't think people who drink it are fools. They are taking a calculated risk. They know the risk, and it's worth it to them so they do it. They're growed.

So what have we learned? Only drink ketchup.

No but pain and suffering might

I would have to disagree they dont know the risk and the only people drinking it are addicted and are trying to kill them self

Try and find the negatives to a nice, cold glass of milk.
>protip: you can't.

brb going to buy some coke

i haven't had an energy drink in forever, probably cause they taste like shit.

Best thing in life.

Milk has just as much sugar as cola and its not even good for you try again

You're telling me, that not everyone on the face of the fucking planet doesn't know it's fucking terrible for them? Mother fucker I live in Arkansas and that was drilled in our heads in 2nd grade. They know the risk. And they choose it anyway.

fool and addict here

Idk if that's a fact.

Just drinking a coke right now.

Taste the feeling bro.

and it injects it's users with the gay

Does skim milk cause obesity like cola does?

Skimmed Milk is barely even Milk anymore. just bland white water

The sugar is lacotose, Wich turns into galactose and glucose. , Not fructose, which is the bad one in regular sugar

Nah bro, im 190cm tall, 101 kg, 10% bodyfat and drinking a coke right now. Had a blood test a few weeks ago, healthy as fuck. Pussyboy

What a bunch of ladies. Boohoo I'm gonna get x, y, or z if I drink a motherfucking soda.

If you drink anything but water you're a faggot

Yeah you wont stay that way it will catch up with you

I bet you cant drink nothing but water for a week

just drink coke zero

I drink because I want to kill myself.

Remember when galactose enslaved the silver surfer? totally bad for you. also cow milk does not digest properly in human stomachs, only cow. sheep and goat milk are digestible.
Athe vitamin D and calcium in cow milk is added, so you don't really digest that properly and calcium only fortifies bones when you take in magnesium.

>also cow milk does not digest properly in human stomachs, only cow. sheep and goat milk are digestible
Wot?

Remember when galactose enslaved the silver surfer? totally bad for you. also cow milk does not digest properly in human stomachs, only cow. sheep and goat milk are digestible.
Athe vitamin D and calcium in cow milk is added, so you don't really digest that properly and calcium only fortifies bones when you take in magnesium.

I wish everyone in my family would just drink water. My younger brother drinks absolutely nothing but soda everyday. It's no wonder he's a rude, hyper, dickhead of a kid,

>Nah bro, im 190cm tall, 101 kg, 10% bodyfat and drinking a coke right now. Had a blood test a few weeks ago, healthy as fuck. Pussyboy
Lmfao 222lb at 10% body fat and 6'2" get your 5'6 112lb ass on some where else kid thats literally pro athlete level

I love plants, kids suck

Yeah thats no good mate and I hear America is full of this shit WAKE UP !

you're going to get both x, y AND z from drinking soda...

Lets hope a prick like you does not have any

Wrong. Only if you drink it multiple times daily.

yeah true but its still poison

Did Coca Cola touch you as a child or something since you are sperging out so much? Fuck off.

Everything is dangerous if you don't use it in moderation, retard.

I'll admit that I enjoy a coke with a nice steak. Any other time it's water or tea for me.

Denial why are you defending something that is toxic ?

Checkd ;)

>stop living just so you can prolong your life by a few years

For every bit of happiness felt on earth there has to be an equal amount of unhappiness somewhere else.

Trying to question his physique doesn't really work well for you when you give away the fact that you're a filthy murican so early

Just not where you are right so why ad to other peoples suffering

This is the most autistic thread I have seen in a long time.

Seems like your definition of poison is gonna take the retardcake

People who drink milk are more likely to get osteoporosis and broken bones. This is because milk and other animal products have an acidic effect on your body, and leech calcium from your bones. When you drink milk and eat animal products, you're actually pissing out more calcium than your body takes in.

I ain't gonna google it for you, do some research.

For whatever it's worth.

>Go to that website
>Literally NO sources on the facts it claims are true.

Yeah, okay.

Good 1 nice work thanks for the info

I drink the diet form of the product every day. I'm old, and I don't think I'm dead yet.

>both x, y, and z
>both

Utter bullshit. Also, we are not insects (well, maybe you are).

How are your teeth how is your health ?

Thanks I know I'm toxic