I have been sober for about 1 year now and I got butthurt when my girlfriend kept making jokes about doing drugs and...

I have been sober for about 1 year now and I got butthurt when my girlfriend kept making jokes about doing drugs and drinking after I asked her to please stop. It wouldn't usually be an issue but last time she did this she went out with one of her friends (a girl) and cheated on me. I wanted to break up but I decided to give her another chance and she's probably going to cheat on me again. I was an alcoholic because of depression, and this is kind of a kick in the nuts, from somebody I really care about. Should I just be a hero?

no just dump her and enjoy weed as an anti-depressant and replacement for your alcohol addiction. (weed doesnt harm you) you will feel good and be useful.
afterwards get a new gf that deserves.

Nah

Checked
/Thread/

don't listen to this fucking idiot. the only two drug routes to go down are

1. workout everyday, you will feel high forever. its crazy how high and happy working out and lifting gets you and it effects the long term

2. painkiller addiction, feels just as great as the first one. a bit more expensive but just as great and a better route if you are lazy

weed and alchohlism is shit

OP here, nice quads and dubs there, but I really just want to stay sober. It's really helped me become a better person but I feel like my world is crumbling, like somebody I worked so hard to change for doesn't even care.

> she's probably going to cheat on me again
Then why didn't you dump her you cuck?

an hero

women are shit, find one you can become best friends with and who actually gets your ironyboy Sup Forums tier humor (she might be ugly tho) or deal with the consequences of mediocre relationships.

Nobody else loves me

>do heroine instead

she doesn't love you either

Too poor

why don't you get a damn job you hippie

puts shit in perspective yo

I'm an alcoholic for similar reasons, but I'm getting some help. I agree with dropping her, but also look into professional help. I'm on about 8 prescribed drugs, can still drink (a bit) and the only thing holding me from complete happiness may be the woman I'm with, but I don't have the heart to do it.

Get out, get help. no heroes here.

I have a job, I share an apartment with this woman, idk how I can live without her. I wouldn't need to move or anything, but what would I do, lurk Sup Forums till I finally grow the balls to off myself?

sounds like plan

you stupid motherfucker, be an alcoholic again and beat that ass boi

Likely she's an addict too. That's why she won't give it up. Maybe.

If she won't give it up leave her. I know you might think she can do whatever and you'll he fine, but nobody is that strong, especially in early recovery.

Stay focused on recovery and self improvement. Once you're comfortable and can look yourself in the eye, then start again, maybe even with her if she's willing to not he a jackass about your sobriety.

If it makes you feel any better I don't really have a negative opinion of you

Ha, I'd prefer to avoid a criminal offense, I do enjoy my privileges that aren't in prisons

People can't love you if you don't put yourself out there to be loved.

get another girl and then dump her in the harshest way possible. throw her stuff out onto the street if you live together, etc. don't be a hero this time.

>if ur gonna be a hero tho, kill her first

fuck some whore with aids, then fuck her, tell her and then hero

I like this one

-is kind of a kick in the nuts, from somebody I really care about. -
just tell her this and if she cheat on you again u know wat to do.

"In our winter city the rain cries a little pity,
For one more forgotten hero and a world that doesn't care."

Go to bed TJ

I'm almost certain in the past 12 hours there's been 3 threads at least that have said something almost identical but with very slightly different information.
Calling bullshit on this.

here's what you do tell her you have a cuckhold fetish.offer to let whoever she cheated on you on to pay you to fuck her but let you watch. rinse repeat and congrats you are now a pimp and have a whore to sell

Talk to your sponsor if you have one, they'll provide better insight than a bunch of know-nothings on the internet.
That said, I wouldn't break your sobriety just to satisfy someone else, including your partner.