Alright Sup Forums so I ended up fucking this one chick tonight and I'm pretty sure it ruined her relationship...

Alright Sup Forums so I ended up fucking this one chick tonight and I'm pretty sure it ruined her relationship. How about a greentext?

>on tinder, havent gotten laid in a little more than a year and I'm thirsty
>match with a 7/10
>finds out she wants a threesome with me and her bf
>I'm game as fuck because thirst
>I agree to their terms and conditions and we start a snapchat group
>we all chat for a few days but the bf rarely says anything and I get the feeling he's not into it and is putting up with it to keep the 7/10 happy
>she's horny as fuck all the time and we were sexting pretty often
>dickpic.jpg
>tits.jpg
>she tells me she really wants to be my slut
>you know the drill, green light
>bf tells us we can't fuck or anything until he visits from college, but he is cool with us hanging out for some reason
>we meet up regardless and end up kissing and feeling each other up a bit before she has to go to work
>she tells her bf about it and he's mad and he doesn't want us to do anything until he gets back but hang out PG rating style
>this raises a huge red flag to me but I ignore it
>"let's meet up tomorrow night"
>she sends me tits on snapchat earlier this evening and I know it's game on and I get in my car and go
>radarlove.mp3
>I go over there and titfuck her, she blows me, I eat her out, we fuck
>blowingloads.exe
>after she seems alright but I can tell she's a bit upset about her bf
>I go to meet a buddy at denny's for something to eat and during my meal i feel pretty guilty but don't mention it to him
>I get home and start to text her but she says that bf won't let her talk to me
>WAITYOUTOLDHIM.gif
>I should've read the first red flag and foresaw this, but thirst too stronk
>Things are probably fucked between them
>feelsbadman.jpg
Am I being too beta about this Sup Forums? I saw the opportunity to get some and took it. She was horny and the bf brought us together. Been cheated on so I feel like shit for this. What's your take on this Sup Forums?

You didn't ruin the relationship she did

fuck the boyfriend for being a stupid cuck. he got what he deserved

You're a piece of fucking shit but she is worse somehow in all this.

Take it from someone that has struck the killing blow in a failing marriage, she would have fucked somebody else. It was only a matter of time until this happened, you just had the fortune of getting your dick wet in the process.

No guilt.

this is how I feel, but because i've been cheated on I can't shake this hollow feeling that is right

this much is true, It had been a minute since I got some pussy and I seized the opportunity. But their relationship from what I saw was just fine, other than the fact that she said she wanted two cocks at once lol they still loved each other

The chick ruined the relationship.

All you did was get pussy.

fair enough

You should meet up face2face and talk about it, like group therapy. If this is in America, bring your gun too OP you never know.

Nah, you aren't being too "beta". The whole beta/alpha male thing is just based on a misreading of a now debunked study of wolf social hierarchies anyway.

Nah, you're just being human. You have some empathy. You'll feel ok later. And keep in mind: if she was already willing to do all that shit with you, her relationship was going to shatter regardless.

Because you knew exactly what was happening you're right in feeling guilty. However, splitting them up early probably saved them some hassle

I don't really want to, nor would they want me to. Their relationship was ruined because we fucked. I think it's best that I take my leave on this one. I told them that I wanted this to be casual and I don't think group therapy style face2face to fix their relationship is casual.

this

This. You're cool, just be more careful in the future, without letting it hold you back.

For once, the boyfriend is the beta for letting his girl get fucked by another man. Well fucking done user, I'm proud of you.

This. This is what I was thinking to myself. Hearing someone else say it kinda takes the load off a bit, so thanks user

Its ok to feel bad about it, but honestly you just did them big favor by ending their relationship. By the sounds of it, the other dude was the "beta" since he found out you two were on eachother like stink on shit, and he still thought it was a good idea to let you guys hang out.

Good choice, OP. Now I'm wondering why the guy didn't choose his buddy or anyone close instead of going for a total stranger.

Exactly
kek also that pic

I guess he wanted her to pick someone that had no ties to either so it was fine if they decided to tell me to fuck off. He didn't count on me having a "bigger dick and better looks" (her words, not mine)
oops?