No girls allowed, I guess

No girls allowed, I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/731159185602318336?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmm, really makes you think

They already realize that shit don't sell

Good.

What a fucking racist. Why does he hate Hispanic kids so much?

Sure they are

I just can't wait for it to get a 25% on rottentomatoes

Really makes you think, doesnt it?

because girls dont want to watch ghostbusters, its like Tonka releasing an all girls line of Tonka Trucks.

Its just a fucking buttload of money being spent to "stick it to the man" and it wont do very well, because we are all sexist pricks who wont pay to see a movie thats designed to stick it to us

So? Its one kid, he might be able to pretend he has a point if it had four kids posing and all of them were boys but even then its stupid

No English speaking allowed either

really makes you think doesnt it

>A physical boxed product with a boy on it

I don't like brown shitskins, but still. I guess a physical boxed product in a store with a boy on it is misogynistic in 2016.

>a paki boy isn't progressive enough
>only 100% female will do

He'd be happy if it was a middle-aged landwhale on the box.

wow....

>showing a boy means women are prohibited
They do go reaching for shit to get uppity about don't they

You know what is bugging me? I see all the posters and such around and they say 'WHO YA GONNA CALL' and that's it. No punctuation at the end, as if its a statement. Its not, it's a question. Why did they leave off the question mark?

Brilliant.

But what if the kid identifies as female. Checkmate SJW

GHOSTBUSTERS has a cast of four whites. The toy proton pack? No whites allowed, I guess.

its not a question, it is a statement proposed byt he black lady in which the Gos'busta's are WHO YA GONNA CALL

The bantz are top notch today

What if the boy identifies as a girl?

How do you know that's not a girl, shitlord?

Noticed that to eh? It's like the movie was made to strictly make money and it just so happen to be ghpstbusters...sad shit going down nowadays

ACTUALLY shitlord, she identifies as a women. And it's not making it any easier for people like her, with bigoted assholes like you giving brave people like them a hard time. It's 2016, this needs to stop.

I mean c'mon, it's 2016 people...

Listen, stop editing the names of these mutants. What the fuck are you protecting? We need to bombard these fucks with the most horrifying redpills in the arsenal.

how grand it must be to be so subservient and dependent on a larger authority that you have to be shown images of someone like yourself doing an activity in order to feel like you are allowed to do it.
The powers that be need to show me that this is ok for someone like me to do before I do it. Because I am incapable of having my own interests, likes, and dislikes.
The entirety of my personality is a social construct.
My gender, my favorite color, my musical preferences, my manner of speech.
All of it.
Nothing is really me, I'm just projecting all these things that I have taken in.
And if I never take in a image of me playing with a fucking flashlight I will never play with that flashlight because at my core what I really am is a thoughtless monkey incapable of making my own decisions or having an original thought.
I must be led to all my behaviors, taught to drink the water, taught to fuck, taught to smile, nothing is innate, everything is socially constructed, there is no god, higher consciousness is a myth, we are just animals, free will doesn't exist, morality is stupid.

Pic related happened. It will get no less than an 85

>that avatar
typical nu-male waste of air

i know that men have much better taste than women, but why do they want our shit for them. i've never met a women who liked sports, video games and doing stupid shit as much as men (the only reason girls go to park, for istance, is just to flirt and occasionally jogging).

I work at Wal-Mart and I'll back this up. If we see a girl in the boy's aisle, we tranq then and send them to Gender Roles Death Camp for re-education.

>blanking his username

Why would you white-knight a white-knight cuckold, cuckold OP?

But that child is brown why are they getting mad?

Spy was actually good. The new Ghostbusters looks like the shit Ghostbusters sequel that Adam Sandler never made.

>certified fresh

>blanking out his name

Chuck Wending is a gigantic fucking cuck and a mediocre author at best.

The Star Wars book he wrote was meh and I got about halfway into book about hackers before realizing he did absolutely no fucking research about how hacking and coding works and just threw shit down.

The fact that he's a relatively successful novelist makes me lose a massive amount of faith in humanity.

Top kek

this "man" literally went to walmart, went to the toys section, looked for "muh geek culture" toys, and was offended when he saw a picture of a little boy on the box of a toy that is in the boys section, to ths point where he absolutely had to take a picture of it and release it to social media. are we really the autistic ones here?

Why is it always one of these faggoty white nu-males with glasses? Every fucking time.

They should have a ghost busters themed easy bake oven so when they get older they'll know how to cook.

Ghostbusters has a cast of all men. Rebooting a series and calling it "Ghostbusters" again doesn't mean the original never existed.

Hopefully even lower than that.

>>>

its the same fucking kid

how do they know its not from the 'male' version of ghost busters

Back when I was a kid these were the Ghostbusters toys.

Typical smug white male savoir fantasy, women don't need some beta males to defend them on the internet. Fucking shitlord.

Imagine living in a world where you're so actively trying to find things to be worried and offended about that you start to see signs gender discrimination in children's toys.

Imagine living in a world where the people you're supposed to make families with have been taught to loathe you and see discrimination in every single facet of life.

I'm seriously considering joining the Mormons or a fundamentalist Christian church in order to find a woman who hasn't been conditioned to see me as all the evil in the world.

why blank out name.?

what a racist

That's only one of her movies. I don't see this one being a success, though.

Waiting for around a 20% on RT.

@chuckwending

*wendig

It's funny how it's all man making these kind of tweets.

he wasn't offended at all. he was excited that he found something to bitch about on twitter in order to get attention and good feelies.

>I'm seriously considering joining the Mormons or a fundamentalist Christian church in order to find a woman who hasn't been conditioned to see me as all the evil in the world.
You could just move here and fuck a 13 year old loli and have children with her, that shit is so common the majority of our society won't even judge you for it.

Critics follow popular opinion unless they're sperging out on some oscar bait. Giving it a positive review would be career suicide.

>beta nu male cuck comment
what do we do to fix these beta men

Mostly Statham to be honest

Can't find this tweet anymore.

>i've gone 4 hours without crying about the patriarchy
>lets find something to complain about

Finish getting the Marxist assholes out of your country and we can talk.

twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/731159185602318336?lang=en

They don't breed so there is little need to fix them in the long run.

What is market research?

We are on the move mate, we are already kicking our stupid feminist communist bitch of a president out of the government and replacing all the niggers, gay and female ministers with straight white males, and now are moving to undo the economical damage that cunt made.

Soon we will be outright purging the communist trash out of the country, and before you know it the day of the rope will be upon us!

Pic related is Americana, unnoficial capital of the Brazilian confederates, come home white man!

That confederate flag gave me a freedom boner.

That's just a training leaf blower.

woooo some one didnt get their liberal arts degree. brown people are higher on the food chain than white people of any gender

in a military sense whites are capped at E6 highest rank in the liberal army a white can be. every one else starts E7.

and it was posted by a white guy. no more white splaining bruh its insulting to every other group to expect a white person to have to point it out

thats like 3 micro agressions

Best of luck

Glad you like it.

Thank you sir.

the movie is not out yet there before this is a toy related to the good ghostbusters product

>The new "Ghostbusters" movie has a cast of three white women and one token black stereotype. But seeing that we can deduce societal truths from my recent study of packaging using this one data point, you will be shot if you are not Hispanic and attempt to play with this toy.

Do you honestly believe it will get a good rating after all the shit that's happened?
>Universally hated on youtube with every trailer for it
>Shit all over original ghost busters fans calling them sexist fucks for wanting it to stay true to the original
>When an all male reboot is announced feminists lose their shit, calling everyone who supports it massive pissbabies
>The cast has zero self awareness and fucking promoted their movie AT A FUCKING TERMINAL CHILDRENS WARD
They deserve to have this shit bomb and take their career with them