Men are better than women at everything as history has proven... but as technology gets better...

Men are better than women at everything as history has proven... but as technology gets better, men will eventually be able to become better women than biological women. Especially once we figure out how to conceive children without a real female... Men and traps who act like fuckdolls will be able to live in peace for the first time in human history

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/390923/Sashas-Ass-Trained-by-Pimp/
ashemaletube.com/videos/271959/shemale-sasha-de-sade-trained-by-pimp/
ashemaletube.com/model/sasha-desade-4631/
m.ashemaletube.com/videos/267118/sasha-at-the-beach/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lanzarote....

Who is she?

He*

That logic though.

sauce

A man won woman of the year last year.
Point proven.

Sasha De Sade

It's a he, but he traps like a perfect slut, and if he was better enhanced he'd be a perfect fill-in for a woman.

A world without women. A world where it's men and trannies who have accepted their place as fuckdolls and don't want to contribute to society, and are happy being slutty cum dumps.

Seriously, can you imagine how smoothly the world would run without biological women? Once the technology gets there, it'll be logical. AI will figure that shit out I bet you.

>she

manyvids.com/Video/390923/Sashas-Ass-Trained-by-Pimp/
Thank me later.

Either way it's hot, lol

Thanks, man. Hmm, I like women too but I have no problem with technology getting to the point where males can completely become female and vise versa.

The dirty talk. She knows exactly what men want because she's a biological man. Most women are selfish and don't want to degrade themselves to help men have powerful orgasms, but traps know their place.

You got a full video? I don't want to pay.

Hahaha, girly enough for me man.

Looking forward to this. Thanks, dude!

ashemaletube.com/videos/271959/shemale-sasha-de-sade-trained-by-pimp/

Longer portion of the video but not the full thing.

ashemaletube.com/model/sasha-desade-4631/

m.ashemaletube.com/videos/267118/sasha-at-the-beach/

random eliza pic but much appreciated cheers m8

Real women will never compete

what is "her" name ?

sasha de sade

biqle ru/watch/-90950319_456242736

Full vid

can;t you se the bonne structure on those things, they dont look like women, women are women, and this is just fucking ridiculus,

Where can I find this vid?

Read the bread fucking newfag

It's actually her bone structure I'm most interested in, if you know what I mean...

>Men are better than women at everything as history has proven
Sounds like a woman was miles better than you at something and you're butthurt and trying to justify why you should still get to feel superior over her.

False, but nice attempt at psychoanalysis

Of course women have been useful throughout history I'm not a retard

I just see a mentally unstable male. With a brain as flawed as this mans it would be foolish to even consider sexual relations with such a human from either gender! If this man is so unreasonable about something as basic a concept as gender. Then how reasonable can this person be when having to face harder concepts? Trust is low for the gender confused. Once again weve failed ourselves as a whole by failing the mentally ill.

>AI will figure that shit out I bet you.
The development of female shaped sex robots are already being banned in some places.