Ask someone who has been catfishing girls for the past 7 years anything you want, my dudes

Ask someone who has been catfishing girls for the past 7 years anything you want, my dudes.

How have you gone about it? Greentext your best story.

Catfish is good eatin'

Why did you start do it
Insecurities or just for fun?

Both, I kept doing it for the fun, as a sport

>Look up some random good looking dude on instagram that's not too well known
>Download at least 40 pictures of him
>VPN your shit and make a new instagram profile that's kept private
>Upload all the pictures
>Wait for a couple of days
>Start looking for gullible girls, diehard fans are the best prey
>Hit them up in the DM's with some bullshit about a friend of yours knowing the dude they worship
>Profit

Did you have a main objective? Like to get tit pics, get them to send you shit/money, ect.

Not really, I just like manipulating people into doing what I want them to do. It's an amazing feeling, like a rush. It makes you feel powerful and I'm kind of addicted to that feeling. I've tried to stop myself from doing it, but I always relapse

Thats your best story?

But yeah, getting nudes sure makes the whole thing more interesting

Nah, that's just how I usually go about doing my business

Any other sites you used besides Instagram?

Ive had girls doing more. I used to catfish.. but with my own face. Just different details, country etc. Photos that were reverse searchable and I have no presence on the internet.

The shit ive done, many year ago now, but still was fun

werent reverse searchable*

When it comes to getting pictures to use in my catfishing adventures I always go to instagram, it's a non-reverse lookup goldmine

If you want to take it to the next level you should research a bit into OPSEC, that stuff is really useful

You might want to check out KIK's instagram page, in the comments people are always posting their usernames, so I guess you might give that a shot. But as far as I'm concerned, Instagram is by far the better pond

quit years ago but essentially id have them often fall in love with me, do ANYTHING for me, including some degenerate shit. Whole time id have access to their pc's for the wins

>this

trick was to start out like you are totally disinterested in anything sexual, be almost a father figure, then quickly spiral from there.

Once convinced a girl that to improve her confidence, she should make a sex tape with a stranger. It was a pretty conservative country and he wasnt "kind" to her, and he kept the tape. I felt bad about that, still i told her to do it again but with her own phone instead.

Im going to hell :')

I haven't really gone as far as having access to their pc's, but yeah, it's amazing how much they are willing to do once feelings start getting involved

Back in the day I used to have this cute little slut that would do anything, but it got boring pretty fast so I moved on to other prey. I don't know, I'm pretty picky when it comes to catfishing

I had this cute school teacher in japan, she tought i was moving there soon. she revealed that a previous bf had forced her into S&M and swinging.

Long story short, I managed to gain access to the pics and vids, hottest shit ive seen. she was not into it

嘘だろう

Sounds pretty far-fetched to me

What utilities do you use for remote access? I could definitely generate some wins. My style is different than OP though. I feed on vanity.

that is the only catfishmen!

post some pics!!!

Best pics/vids you managed to get your hands on?

>kek'd pretty hard

Nope, legit, fun times.

It was stored on an external HD shed occasionally attach. Told her she needed to do a backup. Accessed via a standard support tool used by techies that had file transfer (need to pick one that doesnt warn the user).

Youd be shocked at how easy it is to get girls to do things, if they think no one is ever going to see the results but themselves

Some teen spreading her asshole for me, and I made another one suck on a water bottle without the cap on so that as she went down on it water would flow out the top, I still have that vid

But anyways I dont do that crap anymore, the worst I do is "hack" into insecure NAS drives, though hack is a strong word, its easy

well post it!

Just name the utility. I've been looking for a while

That's pretty dope even though I'm more into soft power stuff, manipulation is a lovely thing

Ok, I wont name the one i used, but I will name one that will work, with a little social engineering.

showmypc

its a VNC based utility with file transfer, just offer to give their PC a virus check. Open up regedit and msconfig and say you are doing so background work and get browsing. The thumbnail files are a goldmine and allow you to quickly figure out if there are wins

looking at a nas drive in china atm

bump

That was a fantastic read