Going to try weed for the first time soon. What music should I listen to?

Going to try weed for the first time soon. What music should I listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo
mixcloud.com/CarlstonTigerHoodz/dust-your-tapedeck-the-rah-rah-tape-no-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0fqYeT8u9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tame impala man. Tame impala+weed=pure bliss xD toke on, friENT!

whatever you like man

don't sit inside and listen to music, go to a big park or something and explore

Listen to your "comfort music", like whatever is really cozy to you. I mean it's just weed so it doesn't reaaalllly matter but it's nice to listen to stuff that you just feel comfortable listening to.

this youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo

Step 1. Don't

I listen to a fair bit of metal, its not very "chill", would it still be ok when high?

you are not going to get high. so don't bother worrying about music.

Fucking teenagers in this board I swear

DUDE

Honestly degenerate drug culture needs to stop.

/thread

WEED

>Anything is dehgenerut
I dont even like weed but go shove your buzzwords up your ass poltard

Anything I dont like*

This is a fkn myth, plenty of people inhale right/smoke good weed the first time.
Yes many metal guys do enjoy marijuana quite a bit

I hate that I'm replying to this thread, but Kyuss seems like the choice to make here?

Just listen to Dopesmoker and get done with it

police sirens you bad man!

Listsn in the dark with good headphones

smoking weed is alright but have you tried feeling your mouth with the words of the lord?

wdhmbt

LMAO

A LOVE SUPREME

i smoke weed and occasionally snort a bit of coke and i guarantee I've achieved more than you ever will

Doesn't matter, most people aren't actually able to get high the first time they smoke

Fuck off

I can never take anyone who uses the word "degenerate" seriously.

do this boi. tried weed multiple times while sitting infront of the PC and was never that amazed. then i tried it for the first time while going into the woods. amazing experience, i got lost even though i explored these woods for years already and got attacked by insects all the time. but in a good way.

ehhh it's really not that hard. after two pulls i figured it out and got high just fine.

Or you could just let other people do what makes them happy and mind your own business

dopethrone is amazing high

This, or listen to Sleep. Stoner metal exists and is good.

Long Season. Trust me on this.

Toots and the Maytals, King Tubby, Barrington Levy

this, as long as you actually understand how to properly smoke, you will definitely get high your first time.

most people just don't know how to actually inhale correctly their first time

I'd say some 80-90s bands like joy division, sonic youth, pavement, bowie, pink floyed etc.

>Step 1. Kys
>xD

I know a lot of people who did, like me for example so sit down and entertain yourself with the stick your mommy hits you with

>degenerate drug culture
If I recall there are bands who also did drugs and created good music, but I guess they're bunch of degenerates

/kys xD

revolver by Beatles

this

I listen to Nick Drake's Bryter Layter album especially. That sax gets me when I'm high

Can you explain why?

mixcloud.com/CarlstonTigerHoodz/dust-your-tapedeck-the-rah-rah-tape-no-1/

le drugs are bad kiddos, weed will make your dick fly off.

i've tried filling my mouth with semen

its bliss

weed is for the lowest scum, have you seen a successful pothead? nope
coke and lsd are the way to go

Try Somali Yacht Club, Causa Sui, Samsara Blues Experiment, All Them Witches, My Sleeping Karma, Iah, The Sword or Kalamata, all really good psychedelic/stoner groups.
A personal recommendation for you would be Colour Haze, they're from my hometown and their album "Tempel" will take you far far away. Have a nice ride, friend
youtube.com/watch?v=g0fqYeT8u9A

It won't make you feel high, OP, because you won't know how to smoke it, so this thread is pointless. Learn how to smoke first and then you come back.

Really bad meme, step it up, dude.