Why are dogs so fucking weak and pathetic? I love it when i see dogs getting tortured to death HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell

Why are dogs so fucking weak and pathetic? I love it when i see dogs getting tortured to death HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/1Yk9jAyoBsuBnhCxJzlyjn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love it when i see faggots same than you getting tortured to death, kill yourself faggot, the world its better without you!

Real shit, when humans claim to be the superior mammal, then I see shit like this.

Then I read OP's post and realize that this dog is more humane than this human poster.

A few billion need to be removed.

Want to try to say it to my face irl? I'LL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FACE IN LITTLE FAG

Dogs are FUCKING weak and pathetic

They deserved to die in pain

you should kill yourself on some serious shit you're defective

Sure smells like summer in here.

Only in china

>Why are dogs so fucking weak and pathetic? I love it when i see dogs getting tortured to death HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell

Muslim detected.

i am a sad panda. fuck you OP

Lol

how is a mexican working as a border patrol cop?

Breddy edgy. Does mommy know you're on the computer unsupervised?

Op is a shitskin kek

Whats funny is dogs served a purpose in the evolution of the white masterrace. Theyre a welcome face in civilized society. Youre not.

What is it about them that you hate? Is it because they take all the good spots when they shit in the street?

you're my hero. faggot didn't save the filename

>save the filename
>save
>the filename

how precisely does one save a filename? pull it out of the road before a bus runs over it maybe?

i'm pretty big. and i wouldn't stop until you're dead. i'd enjoy the prison time for murdering a sadistic waste like you

poor bait very very poor bait you must be new here.

>le big tough keyboard warrior

Dogs eat feces, your argument is invalid.

>le

Kill yourself. Seriously.

make me, fagballs

When Americans can't tell the difference between dogs and wolves.

trips proves it id join the fuck down

samefag

He mad because the doggos eat all the good shit from the dumpsters first.

chat.whatsapp.com/1Yk9jAyoBsuBnhCxJzlyjn

gonna be honest, thats impressive

Because you're a spoiled little suburbanite supreme gentleman shithead a la Elliot Rogers. When you don't face real adversity in your life short of "Mommy/Daddy didn't love me enough and substituted love and attention for things", you're more or less the end result.

Where are you located, you little bitch? I'll gladly murder you to satiate my bloodlust.

OP, you deserve to die in great pain. Fuck you, you little piece of shit. I hope you to get torn apart by a dog.

This faggit musta been bit by a dog when he was a little fag. Scared of dogs? What a pussy. He also posted this on pol

This is how stupid Trump supporters are.

lol

>you deserve
>I hope
>if I ever find you
>etc

cry harder faggot

>attempts to derail thread

Seriously no one fucking cares about American politics. Youre all faggots.

As for the question, it is valid.

How does it feel do be a pussy? I figured that if a majority of you fucks like empathy for dogs, the same should apply to humans. So how do you expect me to help you kill yourself, if you're too much of a pussy to let me know where you live at.

I'm sure you're weak and pathetic. Bait or not I certainly hope you die getting tortured slowly and painfully

Get the fuck outta here and hang yourself to death you god fucking scum. FUCK YOU

not gonna lie, that shits funny

just like you "saved" the webm, retard. do i have to explain how to browse Sup Forums now, newfag? stop shilling for advice

please tell me the dog got hurt

it's not too late to change. You'll either skip over this comment, or roll your eyes or something, which is fine

in a few years you might think to look back on these moments and appreciate those who extended a hand

everyone can change, and the more you change, the easier it becomes.

>HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell
cringe thread

>i still don't know how to greentext

>>i still don't know how to greentext

there is no need to be upset

I am waiting for an answer, you faggy little pussies.

dat boner means to me the only thing the dog wants is to fuck that bitch

OP is obviously baiting, but the bait is so weak he's actually shown that he's a teenager. This is more cringe than anything. Likely came here because he heard about the ebin edgy Sup Forums haxxors, not realising those days were literally more than 8-10 years ago. It's been a playpen for social rejects for a ridiculous amount of time now.

good for you user, mommy and daddy didn't give you to much attention will growing up, so now you try to be edgy by failing hard at trolling people on Sup Forums?

Because dogs evolve from wolfs to be more like humans, who are pathetic. Like im sure that you would cry like a baby if we toeture you ornyou find your mother dead in a street. The joke is on you.

So do niggers

Agreed, I fucking hate dogs with a passion. They aren't loyal, they just want food, and will do all kinds of clowning tricks they are taught by their masters to get it.

Dog has a boner
Dog wants to fuck the dead dog.
Dog is more badass than you will ever be.

boners can be due to stress or emotion. just as with humans is the case.

Careful now, little fellow. The school principal can check your browsing history on that library computer.

why do you people respond by insulting OP when it's so damn obvious he's trolling? You have to know you're just giving em what he wants. So why?

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls