Niggers commit crime and die evading police

>Niggers commit crime and die evading police
>Police won't do shit because dark, gator water, and nigs
>REEEEEEEEE

>Niggers laugh at a retarded nig who's drowning
>Dey din'du nufin

How come niggers have this really cool invisible society spellshield?

If you're an officer or paramedic and you stand by watching people die thats an outrage,

if you are a civilian and don't help - you are an asshole.

Thats the difference

But what if you're a black police officer doing that?

it's almost like there's a double standard or something. someone should investigate this.
duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

IIRC from the video only a couple of the 5 guys were black.

The fact you are reaching so hard to find problems with black people and black policing, shows how much of an ignorant window licker you are.

Still doesn't change the fact on ACTUAL crimes COMMITTED, whites do the most.

>inb4 the racist defense of "more probable" to commit a crime
>because probability = actual crimes in the mind of the racist

Start the salt pouring

Good Samaritan laws apply to just regular civilians

Doctors, paramedics, firemen, police officers etc. have a legal obligation to help.

Not saying a doctor would have to help these kids from drowning in croc infested waters, but they have greater responsibility than your group of high schoolers if let's say someone was choking.

It really makes sense if you think about it, which of course... you didn't

in any civilized nation an officer can refuse to put himself in harms way to apprehend a perp.
>nigs = may be armed and resist arrest
>dark+gator water

while a civilian has to provide assitance and will be persecuted if he refuses to without a proper reason.
>watching someone drown, while beeing able to help with only minimal risk for yourself

You got this backwards... the Samaritan laws apply when a civilian acts to help. It removes any liability on an untrained civilian who is acting to help but instead increases harm.

Guy gets caught in a wreck and the car is on fire, civilian pulls him out in the process breaking his arm. No liability on the part of the civilian even if it is proven the civilian broke his arm pulling him from the wreck

>Duty to rescue
police have no obligation to save a drowning man. Even went to supreme court. I know in a few states you have to atleast try and call the cops, but that it.

OP is a fag

Media takes up for blacks/minorities no matter what.

There is statistical evidence that blacks commit more crimes per their population than whites. If the population was 50/50 black and white, blacks would STILL commit more crime based on the statistics. If you need them, I'll link to those studies to educate you, but they are easily found through search engines.

INB4 statistics be rayciss

INB4 if there were more blacks, there wouldn't be more crime. Look at South Africa and most African countries.

>Not understanding the role of a police officer
>Being the end all be all on law enforcement
Pick one you fucking loser. Police's first and foremost job is to uphold the law, end of conversation. Securing the screen and waiting for EMS is often the action that is taken. So go be a retard somewhere else

found the nigger

Somebody forgot to adjust for population ~

If it were a medic that stood by I'd be rustled. But you're right, an officer is under no obligation to save the life of a suspect

Notice all 3 girls had a mugshot already on record.

I'd be hard pressed to find three white girls with mugshots at that age.

I'm sure it's just some conspiracy and not all the tests and data regarding niggers being true.

Lmao, I'm a cop, I ain't getting in gator water for a nigger.

>disaproves of their inaction
>things their reaction reprehensible
>goes to Sup Forums

spotted the newfag

You realize your complaining about people doing horrible things to a place where most people say they do horrible things.

I guess some apes cant swim

This

How can it possible finde a nigger in black water at night?

1million whites in total commit 500 thousand crimes.

500,000 niggers in total commit 350k crimes.

>50% of whites are criminals
no

Get out of here with your bullshit statistics

>nigger
>police officer (a job)
Pick one

Nice try Jew.
Spread your Talmudic propaganda elsewhere

I remember this story. Those girls stole a car and drove it into the swamp. The cops knew the danger of alligators and plus it was dark out. I don't blame them for not going in after 3 degenerates either.

DL Hughley's twitter is my only source of news too OP

but police will save Qurans.