Do you think celebrities have a legitimate complaint against paparazzi?

Do you think celebrities have a legitimate complaint against paparazzi?

Either way they're scum, but maybe the millions are worth the nuisance

my complaint with the pap is they dont get enough feet shots

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

Paparazzi are cancer. It's fucking obnoxious to follow around a human being and constantly take pictures of them.

NO ONE deserves that

err, does she see the irony with this?

>constantly take pictures of them.
nigger please, these faggot millennials are the selfie generation and they LOVE being the center of attention

HEY, IT'S A FELLOW SPIC.

Should have called him a fat indio.

But that's not irony. He's been following her and her child all day long, so he walks up and tells him to fuck off.

>when you give someone a taste of their own medicine and they start complaining about hypocrisy or irony

>Isee its ok when you do it but not when someone does it back to you ok ok got it

They do it because millions of people around the world want them to do it. Millions of people around the world want to know even the tiniest details about the celebrities they are interested in.

>spic

That's a fat brown chink, pablo.

It's so weird, it's just people walking around with their families or having dinner or some shit. I don't need to see that, no one does.

sometimes i forget there are people too autistic to recognize irony here. whelp, godspeed retards, godspeed

You're a big retard, for us.

god damn, Reynolds really hit the jackpot with her. Blake is a gorgeous woman, you don't get them like that anymore.

lol she looks like a generic white girl

>El billy haciendo de las suyas

okay landwhale.

>implying thats bad

say what you will but sometimes they get good pictures

they could just like not be famous

i want to succ her

she's like 30, she's not a "girl"

and you literally can't be a generic white anything. whites like like 8% of the human population and shrinking rapidly. the only "generic" human is brown skin, dark eyes, black hair, monkey nose.

it's not fair god damnit. they are both so attractive. successful. rich.

fuck

my

bitch

ass

life

and

just

fuck

my

shit

up

famalam

Thats only because there are ton of Indians and asians

Yes. If they just took pictures, that might be on thing, but some of these guys actively stalk them, try to get upskirts, take pictures of their kids and shit. It's legitimately harassment that would get you slapped in jail if you did it to a regular girl.

I still look at the pictures, though.

yeah I think they do. it's just that their lives are so much better than everyone else's that hearing them complain about it triggers us.

>I still look at the pictures, though.
That's most of the problem. People want to see the pictures.

the white population isn't shrinking
the other races breed more, especially in third world countries

Honestly, I only look at them because they're there. I had no interest in looking at Jones's whalebody, but looked at them anyway. It's a sickness, I suppose.

>my turkey escaped

They are definitely abusing the freedom of press so the public can be well informed of how a celebrity looks like without makeup

poor doggo

in general no but some paparazzi are legit assholes

I don't get why people take offense to celebrities calling paparazzi harsh stuff.

Exactly
They aren't made anymore. Thanks obama

If they don't like paps they can stop being famous and being paid silly amounts of money to read lines and make faces.

Sort of. Certain celebs earn more than they should so I don't feel they have much room to complain. If they really cared about their privacy then they wouldn't do magazine interviews that only encourage people to 'love' them to an extent that gives paparazzi a reason to follow and photograph them constantly.

does she not realize shes only successful because she was chosen to be a corporate product and these paparazzi are the only thing that keeps her relevant ie employed?

If I made a million dollars a day and the only catch was always being stalked by a bunch of camera men, I would be fine with that.

If you want to avoid paparazzi just don't live in LA or NYC

It's that easy. Overpaid celebs should shut their fag got mouths.

how would you take a bad picture of blake?

Your reasoning doesn't even fit the definition of irony. Irony isn't hypocrisy. Irony is the opposite of what you expected to happen.

That pupper is a homosexual

>hypocrisy
Haven't seen this bloke complain?