I'll never understand why retards try to kill themselves by jumping off of bridges into water...

I'll never understand why retards try to kill themselves by jumping off of bridges into water...you're not hitting something like concrete and you almost never die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

over 90% of people that jumped from the golden gate bridge died

Is summer almost over?

I think Golden Gate has a 98% chance of killing you.

Not sure if bait or just retarded, hitting water at a certain speed, which can be easily done by jumping off a bridge can make water hit like concrete
It's called pyshics

Wow, you're an idiot. You should stop. Breathing.

because no one can be this stupid

>surface tension

You're an Idiot, OP. If you hit water going fast enough it can't displace for your body to be cushioned. It is effectively concrete at that point.

That water is 100% nerve gas

>surface tension
>barely enough strength to float a cigarette paper
>somehow enough to kill you

this isn't even good troll physics

You should make a video showing how safe it is and maybe they'll stop.

I can't believe user is falling for this

>You're an Idiot, OP

That water is 40 degrees and flows directly out to the deep ocean. Ur done lol

I know this is a dumb bait thread, but for real, jumping off a bridge for suicide is fucking stupid. Surface tension is strong, but it's still not quite concrete. For the Golden Gate in particular, the vast majority of jumpers die from hitting the water and breaking everything and then drowning because they can't swim. This is assuming they didn't just knock out on impact.

how deep is it?

What about jumping into milion ton of sponges or/and pillows?

Why is it called golden gate if it's red?

the bridge crosses the golden gate

they painted red paint over the gold so people wouldn't try to steal it

What's that

>Guarantee Reply Thread
Sigh....fags like you bored the hell oit of me.

i guess its cause it get the job done

google "Golden Gate Strait"

>bored the hell oit of me

wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate

don't click, it's tubgirl

Nigger, after all the trap, rekt, FB, WYD, Roll, log, dick rate, cuck and Asian threads, it's refreshing to stop and enjoy a regular old bait thread now and again.

It makes a good point though.
If it really is as hard as concrete, why do they just punch through the surface and don't rebound like a skipping stone?

don't forget all the cancerous fucking kik threads

>no rulez
>post on entry
>anything goes
>post or kik
>CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

Wiki is not a good source

your mom is a good source lmfao fucking sick burn nigger

add edgypedofag

Yeah, and also the "pics you shouldn't share", and waifu threads which are now apparently the same 5 faggots just crossposting to each other over and over

Prove it

Bunch of physics idiots thinking that hitting water is like hitting concrete, it's the same as doing a high dive you idiots.

rip gean

Inanimate object that has cars on it all the time can kill someone

>Inanimate object
>can kill someone
Why not? People think the same thing about guns

there are special molecules within the water that allow fluidity and stretch, concrete is purely solid and will not bend and break so easily.

But guns don't have cars on them.

It doesn't magically become concrete once he lands. It's still water you dumb FUCK.

Guns don't kill people, fast moving tiny projectiles do

Meteors yo.

Because suicidal people are mentally ill and not rational. Also they usually crave attention so they want to be temporary famous by doing it in front of others.

>inanimate object
>Meteors

Because it is not solid matter, surface tension has a certain amount of resistance, it can be as hard as concrete for maybe half a second and then the surface breaks leaving the person to die by drowning or internal bleeding.

Nice job on detecting my gayness btw :ok_hand:

>Meteors

>surface tension
>one atom thick layer of resistance
>then liquid

>not understanding physics

>meteor strike

water doesn't weigh anything so it's just like falling through air

the people die by drowning

was that the asteroid that hit russia a few years back?

Air isn't wet though

so why don't olympic diving guys die when they dive into water?

Ol noodle arm summer fags. This meme owns and rekts all newfags.

There are a lot of jews in San Fransico, they had no other choice

>newfag retards falling for old copypasta

Just watched this documentary last night
There is also a fan-made music video of "Edit the Sad Parts" by Modest Mouse that got me interested

spambots started to post vague shit where you have to google yourself? fucking kek

This one right? Modest Mouser is wonderful.
youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI

People survive these falls. They end up pretty badly injured and are often in the hospital for a while but if a rescue team finds you in time, you might be ok.

Hey guys i'm a competetive platform diver.

I've seen folks jump off our 10-meter platform and dislocate their shoulders. And these were 20 year-old dudes who were swimmers in the best shape of their lives.

If you're a middle-aged dude who's out of shape jumping off a bridge that's four or five times higher than our 10-meter platform... your body's going to get torn apart.

It's likely you'd drown from being knocked out, or having all your limbs dislocated and you're unable to swim.

are you also the OP of this post?

Yup, great video, how it starts at one end, shows some of the sad parts, but eventually getting to the other side (otherside?)

why don't you prove us wrong? 80ft should be high enough