When will Brits finally return the stolen art?

When will Brits finally return the stolen art?

When denbts are paid.

anglo subhumans

croats are scum like other yugos

I hope that autist under german flag wont discover this thread

turks are subhumans

Too late.

Is he legit crazy? No one sane would invest so much time into trolling.

who cares? he cracks me up 2bh

> when people migrate to Britain, they have to be considered British
> but when foreign art is moved to Britain, it has to return
woah

Also, a lot of objects in British museums are from politically unstable regions (e.g. warzones in the Middle East). It's better if these things are "stolen" in Europe than destroyed or locked away there.

Greece is not a war zone

>Moved
That's a nice way of saying "taken without owner's agreement"

Besides, how is Greece "unstable"?

i am greek

> taken without owner's agreement
How do you determine the "owner" of things like the Rosetta Stone?
> muh Greece
They cherrypicked a special example where the reasoning doesn't apply.

It was taken with the owners agreement. We paid the Ottoman Empire for greek artifacts :^)

>How do you determine the "owner" of things like the Rosetta Stone?
The country where it was originally located.
>They cherrypicked
There are lot of Italian, Chinese, Indian and Egyptian artifacts in British museums as well.

Also Iranian. Iran isn't at war with anyone ATM.

rosetta stone
no egyptians anymore
Everything belongs to Greece.

Not yet.

As a Greek i don't reeeeeally mind. i mean that way everyone has to return his shit and all cool shit would go back home. its fun to keep some things. As long as they are well kept

As a Brit I reeeeeally think they have to go back since we brits are thieving faggots

when the greeks pay the market value of all the art

We took it fair and square.

A remember some Iraqi students were being cunts saying we should give Iraq back some stuff because it was taken from there then a few years later ISIS are smashing up all the old historic stuff lol.

Think of it this way Imohtep, with the rate London is going, it'll be just like Egypt soon enough.

Isn't prince phillip greek? So they are now rightfully british

You give back too American scum

How do you quantify the loss from not exposing your country's young minds to such works of arts made by your people? It's as if the bongs are purposely not returning the art they have stolen from all over the world to subjugate the people from other countries.

Nothing was stolen it was all paid for or discovered by us and we host it in free museums for the entire world to see.

>paid for or discovered by us
Well, that certainly ties things up. Case closed. All they have to do now is catch a flight to London, how convenient!

Wow, some people will stretch for anything to form an "oppression!" narrative. I assure you, young Egyptians and Greeks are not ignorant of the history of the lands they occupy.

>Well, that certainly ties things up.

It does tho, atleast as far legitimacy of ownership goes.