What is ur psychopathy scale /b?

What is ur psychopathy scale /b?
personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

This is gonna be an edgy thread!

Summerfag

Yeah, I could tell right away. HF!

I'm not social enough to be a psychopath.

3.1 and 3.9 but frankly I don't understand these results at all.

Primary - 3.1
Secondary - 3.3

Closer to 5 = higher tendency

no I mean I don't really see how my answers indicate that, or I guess I should say I think this is a pretty terrible quiz. there's plenty of other explanations for why people would pick answers that align with psychopathy than actually being antisocial

Well after all it's a self reported test

That's true, but if they're really using this data for research I'd rather not contribute to a shit study.

I doubt they'll obtain anything useful kek

4.3 / 3.6

3.5 and 5. This test is shitty. I have borderline personality disorder, which is the opposite of psychopathy.

Any other test u have user?

ou score for primary psychopathy was higher than 85.7% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

Meh.

4.8/2.4 not really sure how a test this short will prove anything.

>borderline personality disorder, which is the opposite of psychopathy
So dumb it hurts.

howd I do?

its not really the opposite, i mean you are highly emotional, but also narcissistic and egocentric like a sociopath, so

1.8, but recently I've came to a conclusion that my boss is a 5.0 psychopath. I've always known that he is very egoistic and don't care about others. At the same time he tries to look very charming and friendly, but whenever it come to getting more salary, he gets frustrated, starts manipulating and uses lots of demagogy. Our company has about 20 people, most of them are a bit unconfident (rather young) engineers. While the job itself is quite interesting and sometimes quite complicated, he makes us feel unimportant. He doesn't feel shame when he says he cannot afford to pay us better wages, although he has managed to buy himself tens, or even up to 100 old cars. And by old I mean rare 70+ years old cars. Anyway, as a INTJ I'm planning to fuck himself up big time by turning everyone in our company against him, but it is really difficult for a introvert like me to handle a professional psycho.

Primary 4.5
Secondary 4.1
Welp, the people around me are just as bad (if not worse), even if it is in other aspects, so i'm not even concerned if that's a bad trait and all.
From all the bad behaviours someone could have, i guess psycopathy is the least worse, since it can truly help someone's career and all.

good luck my friend !

Thnx bro

I will soon change city, anyone can suggest me some vengeance for some people ?
(Legal vengeance preferably, saying killing these niggers is fun but I won't do it)

I already know I go up to 11 on the psycho scale here. I'm an absolute mad man.

Hide their pencil cases, put pin on chairs.

3.8 then 2.8

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 79.42% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.
>oops

also 3.3 and 3.2