I'm a 27 year old drug dealer that gives slutty highschool girls free weed in exchange for sex. Ask me anything

I'm a 27 year old drug dealer that gives slutty highschool girls free weed in exchange for sex. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

97.85.60.77:8200/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weed for sex?
>today on things that never happened

maybe if you would sell cocaine or H

These are just dumb girls trying to party, not crack heads.

Ok, it's actually my sister and cousin

things that never happen

what is sex like?

Are you honestly happy with your life or just floating along doing whatever you can to hide your crushing depression?

Nah I just like getting fresh teen Pussy. Even if they are thots.

Do ever fuck them in their tight assholes?

Amazing, they get super horny when they're high, so they're very eager and willing and let me do whatever I want to them. I like to write on them with lipstick when I fuck them.

They usually won't do anal. But I have taken a girls anal virginity and she cried the whole time. But I gave her some percs afterwards so she was fine.

Hey anons, MOD here, just a quick reminder of what it says at the top of the page

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

i call bullshit x10000000^99

>gives slutty highschool girls free weed in exchange for sex
>free weed
>free
>in exchange for
Yeah, you're definitely a drug dealer.

if true how many have you fucked?

Prove you're a mod you faggot

Trust me, I'm not losing any money.

Shut up Faggot no one cares.

Probably 6-7 but I have some regulars. While yes they may just be using me I don't care, a couple grams is worth a good face fucking.

How old are the girls?

where do you get your weed?
resp. how much do you pay?

OP how much you get your pounds for?

I'll second you user. "Sex for Weed" is to me unheard of.

This. It's not fucking heroin, girls don't drop their panties for fucking weed. I used to sell heroin and even some of those chicks aren't willing to do so.

Will bite, what's the youngest you've gone?

We're talking high school girls though. I'd believe it. Not that OP isn't making it up, but I could believe it.

How very convenient for OP to claim something he can't post pics to prove.

Weird, I did the same thing while selling flower/bho in a ski town. If youre attractive it works well.

Forcefully fuck them up the ass.. They will thank you for the anal rape. Better than pregnancy.

Legal

Not sex, but if they're highschoolers I don't doubt they'd give head for some free grass. I've known plenty of them that do, kinda shitty on OPs part for taking advantage of actual children that're hoping bringing the weed will put them on the social scale tho

Smart OP that's the last thing you need

Boring

We'll that's your fault for fucking with a bunch of white trash dope fiends. In the suburbs, some of these girls will drop their panties just to smoke a blunt.

do buy your weed from someone else or do you grow it yourself?

Hate to agree with fag OP, but girls are way sluttier than you think.

Also good job OP you well laid lechorous leech

Downtown St Louis. Off Grand and Vista. I can get a QP for 800. Not exactly wholesale prices but it works for the amounts I sell. Mostly quarters and halfs.

bags of sand
Dumbass

Pics or else it didn't happen

"Legal"*

Fixed it

Kik love to talk more about it?? Iv done this a few times myself lol I knew a 17 year old that fuck no rubber lol for a joint

Weird its like a rule not to identify yourself as a mod for posterity.

>tldr we dont give a fuck

its totally a fact guys

he is a mod

What would you even want pictures of

Wow. Or braincells

r u tarded

The teen pussy, of course.

He wants nudes of underage girls. You should report him.

You must be insanely ugly.

Everyone wants to be a cool know it all grownup, remember?

No r u

I'm underage too, you fucking cretin.

Actually I know two girls from the grade below me having a threesome for a Q which is 90$ around here. Although this was like 6 years ago so maybe things have changed.

MODS B& FUCK OUTTA HERE

What do you make them do?

:thinking:

Nah

Stfu faggot

>user was banned for this comment

I am Sup Forums

Then you sucked like hell at your profession
>hurr hurr I have the figures right here stating my personal experience represents the world

Its like you morons are trying to find less ways to get sex

People are fucking for weed?
Thought that was just a coke thing

Never had a threesome with these kinda girls. Usually one will just hit me up to hang out or something and they know they'll get smoked out, and I send em home with a little something if they put out. And yeah a quarter is about $90 consumer price still. I'll sell em for 70-100 depending on who it is.

teach me how to be you step by step

What the fuck, all I'm saying is there's plenty of young impressionable girls who do all sorts of shit for drugs, this isn't some rare or alien fucking concept and it happens in all western countries.

Nah teenagers are dumb. I fucked a girl for an eighth so she could give it to her boyfriend.

Oh you mean exactly what I said?

T breaks you burnout

I only pay 90$ because it's good quality shit. I'd never pay it for dirt weed.

1.) Believe in reincarnation
2.) Kill yourself
3.) Start over

Repeat process until you get it right

Maybe you should reread my initial post

Would you say that you're a psychopath?

>tyrone has to mark it up, because the quality is so good it doesn't grow like a weed

To be young and retarded again, alas

maybe you should re evaluate your life

MODS MODS MODS

I'm a schoolkid,and you've just corrupted me OP,with this post.I hope you are now satisfied that i'm going to let every drug dealer fuck me in the back alleys for some weed?!!! sob

By virtue of being 27, high school pussy is easy to get. Why are you giving away your weed?

97.85.60.77:8200/

"I'm totes a mod, guise. I swear"

>they aren't prostitutes and I'm not pathetic because I'm using weed, not money.

Thug lyfe bro.

That's the spirit. The man we need to build a better society.
Sex for weed, what a degenerate.
Do something useful with your life.

>implying stories posted here are false
>implying he's a mod

I don't know what the fuck your problem is but alright

1. Be moderately attractive, this helps
2. Have a good weed hookup.
3. Have a good relationship with the neighborhood kids (I'm talking 16-18 yo), you can usually tell the people who smoke, kids will mob up and walk around the neighborhood, be stereotypical look for kids with skateboards, cigarettes, or dress in streetwear (diamond, supreme, bape).
4. Be nice to them, smoke them out (only weed)
5. After awhile they'll start bringing girls around
6. Get girls numbers, text them very infrequently, they'll hit you up if they want it.

how many have fucked your face?

>they give it up for weed
>fresh
>millhouse.image

Obviously zero, but I'm totally down to let a shemale fuck my face but I haven't been lucky enough to find a convincing trap irl.

You're my fucking problem fuckhead.

gayboye confirmed

I rather fuck an 18 year old that's been with a handful of guys than fuck a 25 year old that's been fucking the same guy for years on end.

If you need instructions, instructions aren't going to help.

Yeah, but WHY.

Looks to me like you've misread what I said, and sperged out for no reason. Now you're just insulting me because you've got something to prove

>grass
found the dinosaur

Here's some government funded research that proves traps aren't gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/

>I'd rather define the only two scenarios in the world that can exist vs realizing I should stop advertising how fuck all retarded I am but yee I get pussy herp king kong I run this town *sucks air thru teef gap*

What're you gonna do about it fag?

That me

I'm gonna fuck your dad that's what

you mean the m'lady

See how his tactics caused you to think he was old and wise by saying things like arse and Tis? You made a mistake ill forgive you dont do it again

Absolutely nothing, because this is the internet and you're the first guy I've met on this site in years that's actually trying to be intimidating or pick a fight. Come back when you're a bit older