Go in son's bedroom

>go in son's bedroom
>see this
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/bodies/transgender-father-and-daughter-transition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

son y r u not boi anymore? did u mak ur bernis feminine??

I would treat him just the same as always and remind him that rape days are Tuesdays and Sundays so I would appreciate him dressing up again according to schedule.

Can she still get hard? I'm asking for a friend.

>son's bedroom
Ask him why he has his own bedroom.

wait for him to get home then ask why he left his gf alone in his room all day

boner

I don't care how old this little faggot is I'd still fuck him in the ass and it doesn't make me gay if I'm doing it to teach him a lesson.

Do you think raping his tight hairless butthole would make him cum? Would he enjoy it and fap about the memory for years to come?

tell him to go outside and play nice with his brother

I'd lick her tight little butt hole until her dick is ready to explode and then hoover the fuck out of it.

more like chav TS

Kid wants to be a bitch, might as well give him the appropriate treatment. I'm sure he would cream his little panties with whatever he has left of a penis.

this was meant for

Fuck him.

>him

The room would be empty so I fuck it, would give "her" a good taste what is it like to be a woman.

Thanks faggot, I wasted a perfectly good beer because of you.

This.

Also this.

I'd pay good money to watch this
fucking this
in the anus

moar plox

This is a normal reponse.

Everyone else in here is...worrisome.

I would spread my cummy on her tummy!

>good for son

>her

And yet you are still here, consuming the puzz that Sup Forums produces. Admit it, you are one of us.

>her

homos

We're gay for informing you that your comment was toward another male?

No, you're gay because you'd rather be looking at a boy rather than a girl.

>go in son's bedroom
>see daughter
>decide to become mother
>eggs dee dot jay pee gee

people.com/bodies/transgender-father-and-daughter-transition/

It is a boy..
You're gay for pretending it's a feminine penis?

anyone have more pics of this beauty?

here is a life lesson. if you have a teenage son or nephew going m2f trans with hormones etc. don't get too close. due to transaction and hormones they quickly get very attached to father-figure or their dad. few months down the lane, you'll be regretting. sex will be too good but it will forever change relationship with your son/gurl.

sauce

>HOW DO I IAMGE SEARCH
>I AM NOT GOOD AT INTERNET

You sound upset. Are you gay for her?

it's a cute loli girl with a penis, how can anyonre not be gay for her?

This is what I thought

>gay
>being attracted to a girl

So... what kind of things are more likely to make someone's son turn out trans.

For a friend.

Seriously, who honestly gives a fuck about this. It doesn't hurt anyone and from what I can tell it stops a lot of deeply troubled kids from committing suicide. Good luck to her, if that's how she needs to live then no one has the right to say she can't.

He will never know what it is like to get an erection and blow a load. "She" will never grow a proper cock that can be inverted. It will eventually commit suicide.

be supportive. fitting in society with new identity takes serious toll. people alienate but slowly new friendships are formed. but it takes time. that's when they are most vulnerable. you'll be shocked how often moms and sisters are less supportive because of their struggle with pecking order. that's where dads came in. men don't compete with their sons. but when they turned into beautiful teen gurls with young hormones running in blood. things can get steamy. especially when unlike women their is no drama-shit, no emotional blackmail and no period. it's just win-win.

>slowly new friendships are formed

Belly button, then go to bed.

>cum inside and ask what's going on