Gf just got put on birth control implant and i'm gonna creampie later tonight. can user tell me what it feels like?

gf just got put on birth control implant and i'm gonna creampie later tonight. can user tell me what it feels like?

Yeah, you're clearly not 11 years old. Fuck off, kid.

feels amazing, better than se...oh wait

Salty milk and coins

Might want to wait at least a week dumb fuck. If it's just implanted it still needs time to work.

What kind of implant?

Like warm apple pie

Feels the same as always you just don't have to pull out.

Oh wait...do you normally wear a condom?

They usually put it in arm, looks like rice grain

by just I mean she got it last month. I know it could kill her if I did it within the first week.

Nope. I pull out.

I hope you waited at least a month or two before deciding this. Birth control isn't effective immediately

Safe methods, man.

The doctor just told her not to have sex for another week.

Ive been nuttin in bitches since 98

Do it asap. She's ready to go

Post pics of the creampie.

Man you can blow in her tonight and that's gonna feel real fuckin great

But be warned

In a few weeks
>she's gonna put on a tonne of weight

>She is going to show you what a REAL crazy bitch is.

>she's probably going to give you a genuine death threat

Implanon is fun for the one time a month you might get to have sex

But aside from that

Strap yourself in cos it's about to get messy, kid.

If it's a good implant, it'll feel like a bag of sand. It'll feel like a lump in there once it expires

And just to reiterate

I mean a literal TONNE of weight.

It really feels better to finish on her ass or stomach.

What a fucking virgin if OP....

you will be alway unsure if you got her pregnant or not,
And this toughts will eat your from the inside up.

But man it feels fucking good.

Gayest mentality possible. If jerking off feels better than a pussy...you gay nigga.

It feels really great. Also, if you cum at the same time while you're inside her, it's an extremely hot and intimate feeling. Be warned though: like another guy said, she will gain a little weight, be a lot more emotional and she might menstruate for a few months straight

you're a degenerate piece of shit brah.

holy shit this. all you'll ever think about is "omg what if it doesn't work this time" literally every time

It feels like you're fulfilling your biological destiny, and you dont have to worry about pulling out or otherwise in the throes of passion. You follow your body's natural course to climax, and it's perfection. My current gf has the implant in her arm, and I get to cum in her every time. I think its spoiling me. If we ever break up Im not sure how Ill cope with normal sex. Otherwise its still just sex.
Pros:
>Feels great
>Closer Connection with female
>The very idea of what you're doing makes it super hot
Cons:
>Increase potential for pregnancy since no birth control is infallible
>Girl has to deal with your semen dripping out all day
>Makes you spoiled

You ain't never nutted before you fucking nigger?

Had my girl go off the pill, nut in her for 6 months before she got pregnant, then the nine months after she got pregnant. She cum with me nearly every time we had sex and it feels amazing. Just be warned though once you start you'll never want to pull out again. I was lucky and she lost all the baby weight and then some. Not always the case though.

>Girl has to deal with your semen dripping out all day

Virgin confirmed,

This.
I've had 3 girlfriends that this happened with, luckily my current gf just got bigger tits and ass and was already crazy so it's all good.

You mean youre a virgin? It doesn't stay in numb nuts. And it doesn't ever come out all at once unless you have a micropenis. It slowly comes out over the course of a couple hours. I was exaggerating.

It feels like a wasted opportunity to cover her face and remind her she's a worthless whore.

>>Girl has to deal with your semen dripping out all day
that's a pro regardless of how the girl feels about it

Lmao thats how I feel most of the time but I know it irritates her so I dont poke fun too much. Though a part of me thinks she enjoys it too.

Feels like warm syrup being squirted into a bag of sand.

If she loves you, she'll slip on her panties with a smile, thinking about your cum in her pussy

Feels like playing russian roulette. Dont be a dummy cum on her tummy.

>into a bag of sand
Virgin detected

Didn't happen to me and my ex. She was crazy to begin with, but we had sex pretty regularly.
Actually, I was never too into sex but she'd get upset that I didn't want to have sex which triggered a lot of arguments.

It's a trap. She didn't actually go on it and is setting you up for a couple of decades of child support.

For the girl, it's a mental exercise. There's no positive physical sensations from being filled with semen. It's kind of like if you fill your hand with semen. It isn't hard or firm to press against, it isn't any warmer than body temperature, it doesn't vibrate,...

It can actually feel a bit gross, especially as it starts to drip back out.

However it can be extremely mentally stimulating to know that a man's cum is inside of you - which can be both comforting and a turn on... depending on the girl, her raising, her particular fetishes, the fantasies she held when she was younger, how attracted to you she is, her current desire for a child, how rebellious she's feeling, etc. There's a lot that factors in.

Basically it's a crapshot whether or not she'll enjoy it.

As for the guy: it feels fantastic. No sex or masturbation feels like getting off inside of a woman.

Birth Control implants can take as long as a week to become effective.

Yeah...if only you could ever do that to a chick outside of your imagination.

If I was a virgin how would I know that putting your penis inside of a girl's vagina feels like covering up an ottoman in saran wrap, then smearing it with microwaved peanut butter and humping it?

probably hurts like hell...

Holy kek user u fucking retard

It feels the same as when you fingerbang your dad faggot.

Don't do it first night of birth control you retard.
Takes at least a month for that shit to kick in

Like a bag of sand

See I like thinking of it as warm yet very firm Jello. Its hard to describe.

Reading up to this, what do you guys think cuming inside someone who doesnt have birth control but use plan b right after? experiences?

I like it when the girl says something sexy when I am trying to put it inside of her like, "hey, that's my belly button"

Can confirm, gf had the same thing. Just took her to get it removed the other day

If you have a small dick, you won't notice. Me, I get stabbed in the dick all the time and after we finish she is all cramped. If I push to that spot past her cervix then it feels ok, the poke part is hitting me on the top at about the crown or just below, to the tip anymore.

I've done this two times, but it's pretty costly. Worked though. She was on no form of BC besides Plan B and she didn't get preggo.

You're a fucking idiot. 50 cents for a condom to stop a $50,000 problem in the future. Don't ever believe she's on the pill.

Bah after the fun has worn off it becomes like fucking a wet hole and sex becomes a chore to keep your gf happy so she wont go out and start having sex with random strangers and niggers.

not to the tip anymore*

Pahahaha. If this isn't bait then it needs screenshotting. Fucking hell.

Yea currently i have a fuck buddy for a while and she wanted me to cum inside of her but last min changed her mind because she though plan b might fail. I really want to, do you remember the brand?

Yeah, cause you have to be a real badass to jizz in a girls face... how much of pussy are you?

I did that and now I have a child. Allegedly Plan B works 7/8 times. It worked for me in the low 20s, something like 23/24 times.

Downside is child bills.

Upside is I love my kid and we hang out and have a good time and I got to nut a lot more while she was pregnant.

You may feel a little cord thing. That gets better/goes away with time.

dusty old bones full of green dust

You seem to have an oddly high expertise on the matter

Obviously a virgin. B/c takes at least a week or longer before it even becomes effective.

Are you me?

50k? More like 300k.

It's the gamble that makes it feel so good

its not as good as a blowjob

Yep that implant is a terrible idea

The only good birth control is that copper IUD. No hormones involved. Makes them bleed more so they won't go for it though.

U dumb faggot if uve ever came inside a girl u would know that they hate having cum drip out of them the whole day. Virgin.

Are you joking? Most of them love leaking cum all day.

same here. my favorite is, "what are you doing dad?"

pomf

Dunno about your cum or your girl, but mine says she has my cum leaking out of her for hours afterward.

Big cum load plus tight pussy = it takes awhile.

you're gonna get cancer

Like being cucked or sky diving.

pomf pomf kimochi

It's salty coins and milk you insufferable faggots

Fuck dude it's the best it's like cumming is never as good again after that first time

>what it feels like?
Because your not 100% responsible for physical contact, it feels like a marathon edging—with no brakes. I expect you to be responsible and give your gf her orgasm first.

YOU'RE
why did i do that?

Yeah, nah... you will want to wait a few weeks to make SURE that shit is fully operational before you cum in her.

Kys

It's going to feel the same when you're doing it to your mom.

I used to nonchalantly slip condoms off while fucking or break them on purpose and not say anything. Then Id fill those sluts up, tell them "oh no the rubber broke" then go to the pharmacy and split plan b with them. Worked every time so, kid free. Did that around 15 times. Worth it to cum inside a chick condom free.

When you have no idea what they were referencing but decide to be rude anyway. :^)