Am I an asshole for not going for a chick because she buzzes her head...

Am I an asshole for not going for a chick because she buzzes her head? Like she is a PC gamer and whenever we talk I feel pretty damn happy, yet the only thing that holds me back is the fact she does a 1/2 inch buzz to her hair becasue she likes it. Sad thing is I love short hair, she has pics of short hair and they make me melt. Yet she insists on the buzz cut shit and idk. I legit find her attractive and being a fellow PC gamer is a plus, but this whole hair buzz thing is fucking with me. Wat do?

If she looks like Amber Rose i wouldn't care. If she doesn't have extreme feminine curves to compensate, it's over

Dude, that's disgusting. Look, we all judge by appearance to some degree. It's impossible if you're repulsed by her, and I am completely repulsed by women with shaved heads or crazy piercings, tattoos, or hairstyles. It is indicative of some corrupted bullshit going on in her mind, which makes her even less attractive and even more repulsive.

So, no, don't feel bad about it. Fuck it, that's gross and ugly as fuck. Tell her the truth though, don't make up some bullshit about it. She might grow it out for you. Women are idiots about a lot of shit, but it's no mystery that the VAST MAJORITY of men want feminine women, not sex-less defects.

You like what you like I guess. You've got to weigh if you find her other traits appealing enought to overcome the buzz.

I have an ex gf who used to buzz her hair. I fucking loved it. It's been years & I still fap to her.

The positive traits she has may be pretty hard to come by. She'll get tired of buzzing her head after a while

Thank you for being real. I am the type that is more attracted to personality over looks and thats what made this hard. I have told her I am no fan of buzzed hair yet she buzzed it again since summer is hot. I can appreciate that since I hate summer. But my hod she is my literal 10/10 when she has a pixie cut. But wtf when she buzzes it I wanna die

I'm all about personality, too, but it's one thing if a girl just isn't pretty vs a girl is repulsive. Shaved heads on a girl is repulsive. They look like redneck teenage boys, or male soldiers, ffs. Women in the military don't even have to shave their head. It's such an absolute consensus that women's hair adds a lot of their feminine beauty.

Just be real with her, bro. tell her you love her hair, but you find it unattractive when she looks like a fucking man.

If her personality is good and you like spending time with her you might be better off going for it and dealing with a hairstyle that can easily be changed. Who knows she might get bored and go back to short hair. But I've always found if you go for someone regardless of looks and their personality just isn't there for you, you're in for a bad relationship. I've heard of girls getting weird hairstyles to keep guys who'd only be into looks away. Imagine being in a relationship with a girl you actually like. Is a buzz cut all that bad in the end?

Telling her that would be a surefire way to never get it. If you insist on trying to change her hairstyle just flirt with her and if old pictures come up mention how cute she was with a pixie cut. Don't over do it but if she likes you and knows your preference there is a good chance she'll grow it out.

Love her anyway

Quit being a faggot and get over it or don't and continue being a faggot.

On one hand who cares, sounds like a cool chick. On the other hand attraction matters. I would go for it and get over my issue with her hair personally.

I appreciate your clarity. I have been single some time and I am hardly in a position to settle lol. Good job, good looks, but idl why the buzzed hair gets to me :/ yet when we game and just have a great time on discord all of melts away to a stupid smile on my face

Yup.
You're a shallow piece of shit.
You can't get over something as dumb as a haircut, you don't deserve a girlfriend.

So basically, you are a shallow asshole?

lol

at least i can get one

A couple of girls I've dated went through phases of a couple of times where they all but shaved their head. They had that little butch dyke cut that's like a buzzcut-lite. And when they showed me pictures, I always busted out laughing and told them "You look TERRIBLE! HAHAHAHAHA" And they always got so offended, but I'm not going to pretend it looks good when it looks like fucking shit.

I make it clear what I like and I want them to make it clear what they like. There's someone for everyone, and there's no sense being with someone with habits that drive you crazy, but for example, the girls I mentioned just now, they were just going through phases. And I reinforced in their mind that they look bad like that, and better with long hair. They ended up growing their hair out long and wearing piggytails for me and wearing dresses, and I'd wear my hair like they like it and take their fashion advice.

You know, cooperation. We all want to be loved and feel attractive, and when two people want to be each other's perfect partner, it's really beautiful. Just don't over do it. Like I said, don't be with someone that drives you crazy, but there's a level of give and take in anything.

That bitch better grow some hair. People gonna think she has cancer or some shit. OP don't listen to these fags, have some self respect. Long beautiful hair is what makes a woman

I know. It sucks my wife won't let me have girlfriends anymore.

Quit overthinking it, user. Her haircut is a fad, it will end eventually.
But you could be up in them guts for a lifetime.

>They ended up growing their hair out long and wearing piggytails for me and wearing dresses, and I'd wear my hair like they like it and take their fashion advice.

Dude... you have some serious fucking issues. You, and they, should be who you are. I dont give a flying fuck if my wife doesnt like the clothes I wear or how I cut my hair, or that she doesnt like my beard. Id respect her a whole hell of a lot less if she ever "changed" because I told her to as well.

She is legit gorgeous with short hair and that is a major weakness. she knows it too

are you sure she isn't gay, user?

If that's true you'll regret not going for it. When you find that connection especially with somone you have a shot at a relationship with you'll miss it when it's gone. Some never even find it again. Learn to love the buzz cut or try and tell her how great a pixie cut was and hope she'll grow it out. I'm imaging that a girl willing to do a buzz cut gives no fucks about someone else likeing it or not. Telling her flat out that you don't like it would probably only decrease your chances.

A woman's long hair is glorious.

It's like anything else, dude. Don't listen to the ideologues on here with no life experience. Shaved heads are way easier to maintain. You shampoo it in 5 seconds vs 5 minutes for long hair, but it's like anything else, It's also easier to not shower for a fucking week and lay around without dishes washed, without beds made, without laundry done, with the catbox full of shit and the dog whining to be let out, etc.

The fact is that we all have a threshold of acceptance, and if a woman wants the simplicity of not taking care of her hair and looking like a man instead, then that's fine, but she can go do that with some other dude while I date my girl that loves her long hair and which I play with constantly when I'm with her.

lol, listen to you, dude. You don't give a flying fuck what your wife looks like? great, good for you, m8, but guess what? most people do give a fuck.

Its a phase - she'll get over it.

GO FOR HER ANYWAY - Unless she crazy because DONT PUT YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

I bet you don't tip. And you're "honest" about everything that bothers you. I've found that people with this attitude are assholes and most believe they're actions to be best but are also the people to have the least friends. They claim the girls that listened to them and followed their advice shows that they are right to continue being what most would call rude. Not realising that the girls that did listen were messed up themselves, just looking for validation. But maybe you're an exception right

Listen to your dick young Luke...if it gets hard when shes around put it in her mouth..

Do you have more or less available cash? Paid all my bills this morning. This is left

The problem is not her, but you though

ooooh, speaking as one of those guys this post is talking about... this is vicious, and true. i dumped a girl for getting a buzzcut... in bed. after taking her virginity. goddamn, i'm an asshole.

Look, being "honest about everything that bothers you" is an asset in a relationship. The last thing you want is to be walking around on eggshells like a whipped dog. Maybe that's the life you like, good for you, right? But that's not me.

And for the record, it's my girlfriend that's honest about everything that bothers her. She's the one who taught me to be myself and to express myself. She doesn't want some pissant that cows at her whims, she wants a man that loves her and wants to make her happy and who knows what he wants and it's always something she can give me, and she wants to be a woman to match that man and make him happy and for me to give her what I can that she likes, and little shit like hair, shaving, clean clothes, and good manners go a long way for a happy marriage as opposed to simply COEXISTING. We don't coexist, we cooperate in a collaborative way that enriches both of our lives and makes us both feel loves and cared for. Knowing what I want makes her feel ATTRACTIVE, makes her feel young and alive and vibrant. My princess

You can do whatever you want with your girl, and let us know how that works out, but me and my girl are happy and we love each other and we make each other happy. I've cum inside her 3 times in the past 24 hours and she can't get enough as I press my body into hers while looking her in her eyes and holding her beautiful long hair in my hands while I cum deep inside her inviting womb.

>while i cum deep inside her inviting womb

hahahaha. you're either an artist at this game, or a total fucking goon IRL. i can't even tell.

It was in quotes for a reason. The best relationship requires honesty and communication. It's the reason mine has lasted 9+ years and still going. I agree that two people can't just coexist. They should act as a team. I'm talking about the people who are rude but call it being honest. There is a way to tell someone how you feel and not come off as a complete ass.

The stories posted here

I'm just a guy that wants to love and be loved with a girl who wants to love and be loved and we care for each other a lot, which is how we can be so honest about our feelings.

Also, this isn't some girl I'm just picking up, we've known each other for almost 20 years, together for over 5 ffs, lol. This isn't "seduction 101" This is Advanced Relationship strategies 440.

You have to be honest with each other.

really op? just ask her out, after you are dating drop hints about how you would really like it if she grew it out a little. dumbass.

>There is a way to tell someone how you feel and not come off as a complete ass.

touche

are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

yeah, we get it dude. you still sound like a fuckin' dumbass bragging about how many times in the past 24 hours you've blown a load into your woman's womb while holding her beautiful hair... i can't even. kek.

only a fool

Hey, what can I say, it's on my mind. It'd probably be on your mind too if you were having the kind of sex I've been having.

Also you quoted the wrong guy, my dude.

Wrong user. I think the dude bragging about wombs could be included in a cringe thread.

I think we see eye to eye, but to break it down for the laymen here, if a woman can tell me to change my clothes, take a shower, shave a certain way or wear my hair a certain way, then I can tell her the same shit without feeling like an asshole at all.

As you can imagine, it's not about hurting someone's feelings it's about expresing yours. Sometimes it will hurt someone's feelings regardless, but it's not about that. I don't talk to her like I talk to you guys. She doesn't like a lot of "bad words" so while I've been around other men my whole life and we add fuck and shit to almost every sentence out of habit, I TRY for my girlfriend and she TRIES for me.

you are way to shallow to be with anyone
if a haircut is a deal breaker

This user knows his shit

That's bullshit man. Who are you to judge what other people value? I don't think there's anything wrong with having a fucking dick, but I'm not going to date anyone who does have one, and I'm not going to let some little cunt tell me I'm shallow for not finding a woman attractive when she looks like a fucking boy.

Get real, dude. Be happy, more sex-less androgynous looking half-women for you to entertain while I focus on feminine and attractive women.

Maybe he's both

You DO know the definition of douche bag? Before hollywood twisted and skewed it, a douche bag was the guy who purposefully leaves the lights on for his bmw when he goes to a restaurant so that the waiter has to say: Someone's BMW has it's lights on... Then said douche bag announces to the room that "Oh, I am sorry, I must have left the lights on MY BMW. I had better go and turn them off or MY BMW will have no battery charge." You find a flimsy excuse to post your bank account? Just be thankful that I don't buy into your machismo and post mine.

>hurr women are corrupted
>regards Sup Forums

its funny how you think youre pure as fuck and think you deserve everything while youre venomous satans constantly yourself.
10/10s to 10s and you people are not 10s

You are only shallow if you are only looking surface deep at people. If you are only attracted to physical traits you are shallow. This user seems to know and like quite a bit more than her appearance. Attraction is needed in a relationship. Most people can let go of physical preferences once they've learned more about a person. While it is a nice thought and a thing to try you simply cannot pretend you'd give everyone a chance regardless of looks. You can try and I'd even encourage it. But there will always be someone you just aren't attracted to no matter how amazing they might be underneath.

You're not even making any fucking sense. You sound like some asspained bulldyke who doesn't like to hear that she looks like shit.

Wigs, my friend. And fuck like rabbits.

Good man

You don't have to make her your wife Sup Forumsro. You could date her girlfriend her & then give hints about what you really like ie. cute pixie cuts. If you decide to keep her, she'll come around. If she doesn't, kick her to the curb.

Consider the fact that a mature, comitted man in a long term relationship deals with his lover's appearance. It will change & you'd better change with it or you'll wind up divorced & if you can't communicate your likes & dislikes you might end up with a big gulp slurping landwhale that you have to get rid of.

thats your escapism coz you dont wanna take responsibility, little boy

you didnt say you have ANY flaws no all you do is direct attention to her coz its easier for you sex obsessed non-adults who jerk off and expect too much

Look, I'll be honest, if, like, my wife had some kind of sudden balding condition or whatever and couldn't grow her hair out, I'd probably pretend I didn't give a shit and say I think she still looks great. She wouldn't believe me because she knows I love her long hair, but I wouldn't hurt her feelings about it if she couldn't help something, but if we're talking about some girl you just met and you find her unattractive because of her personal habits, then, come on, m8, you gotta be honest with yourself and with her or it's bad start.

All too often what young people are used to is this flare of emotion accompanied by a denial that anything is wrong and constant affirmations of each other's perfections while those little things are still there past the opening volley of cupid's arrows into the long drawn out cold war of life.

the time to deal with it all is when you first learn each other, so you really know each other and not just date an ideological strawman/strawoman of each others ideals, but really engage each other in a real relationship.

>What do?

Isn't it obvious? tell her how you feel. Tactfully.

Not To be fair, you sound mad. It's all about communication & expressing your likes & dislikes in a relationship. They may not all be met but both partners should have a say in appearance & behavior.

Also - most men are sex obsessed. I know I am.

Are you a fucking retard or just pissed off at life? Everyone has flaws. I didn't say I had flaws because it should be self-evident, moron. Everyone has flaws.

This thread isn't about OP's flaws, it's about a girl he finds unattractive because of her choice in haircut, which he would probably very much like to find attractive because he likes her personality.

Get real you delusional fucktard. I guess you wold date ANYTHING? right? Some microcephalic retard somewhere? someone who never showers? who never washed their clothes? Get real. perceptions are all the reality people know and if they are repulsed by someone, they shouldn't be forced to have to accept anyone.

You must be some bottom tier person to not see that appearances are important, too. It's not everything, but attraction is important. Keep your millennial meme garbage of equality to your personal fantasies. Everyone is unique and different, for better and for worse. And women with shaved heads are on the worse end in most guy's opinions, because we like feminine women because we're MEN.

Same advice but one of you sounds like an asshole

I tend to try to communicate with people on their own level. So yeah, I agree that I do sound like an asshole, there in response to that person's post.

People are less willing to take advice from someone who comes off as an asshole. They're more likely to do the opposite in spite

>she makes me happy when i talk to her
>she makes me melt
>she's a pc gamer like me
>she's attractive

"b-but I don't like her haircut."

you're either a homosexual or a twat.

Why not just point out that you think she would look really pretty with her hair 2-3 inches longer? If she likes you don't you think she will try it to see how you reciprocate?

Pixie cut is too short as it is, man. If she can't compromise and give you just 2 or 3 more inches there, then wtf will she do for you?