Friendly Reminder that George Washington was the richest man in America

>George Washington (1789-1797), $525 Million, His Virginia plantation, “Mount Vernon,” consisted of five separate farms on 8,000 acres of prime farmland. His wife, Martha Washington, inherited significant property from her father.

So the great Washington was pretty damn rich, so what's wrong with Trump?

>implying Washington was the first president

He was the first President of the United States of America.

There were other Presidents, but they were Presidents of the Continental Congress.

it was okay to be wealthy back then.
people saw the wealthy and though, wow America sure is great, maybe if i work hard i too can be rich.

now its totally cool to hate people who have more shit than you so its different. i'll admit im fucking jealous of all Trump's money, but he seems like a cool guy, maybe one day if i work hard enough I'll have money

Washington was around in the time when money was actually worth something and not jew-tickets used to destroy and manipulate economies.

Washington looks like Brendon Fraser here
>be richest man in America
>secessfully lead army against the british empire
>establish the greatest nation ever
>balding
>butt ugly wife
>didn't want to be president but Adams bullies him into doing it
>no qt3.14 slave grills to fug
>JUST

>so what's wrong with Trump?

Nothing. Most Americans don't hate rich people just because they're rich. We hate rich people that are detached from reality. Trump seems to get Americans', so he's okay.

Do you think Washington didn't want to be President?

He was the only man fit to be president. He was for many years the most respected founding father.

But he wanted to retire early and give precedent that Presidents are not kings but free men.

>spent the majority of life in ridiculous tooth pain and losing all his teeth
>fought for and helped create an independent nation
>you fags cant stop masturbating to anime girls for 1 week.

Kinda sucks that he started getting accused of being a Monarchist by the media though. Him and Hamilton. Though Hamilton probably was a Monarchist at heart.

No I mean he literally didn't want the job but was convinced to do it because he was the only person that the continental congress full supported. He was defiantly fit for it.

Washington wasn't white, user

This guy gets it

hey man its harder than you think

that left hand tucked in the vest, every time!

He turned down the offer at basically every opportunity that it was given to him, and was finally convinced to go through with it after he was presented with sound arguments that the young nation might be too divided to survive with any other man in power. The pretty much begged him for a second term, after which he willingly stepped down to set an example for future presidents.

As an aside, if we had listened to Washington we wouldn't be in nearly as bad a mess as we are now. The avoidance of political parties alone would have done wonders.

How can real women even compete?

Hamilton wasnt a Monarchist, he just wanted to improve relations with the British Empire which at that point was the world power. But he may have been too pro British while Democratic-Republicans where a bit too Pro French. People like Washington and Adams who sought neutrality in foreign wars were much wise even if it didnt win them any popularity.

Politics is just a fancy word for rich people who get together to make up rules to keep and create more wealth for themselves. It really is nothing more than a circle-jerk for the poor to discuss - a form of mental masturbation akin to a philosophy major working out the purpose of divine law that they can never understand because it's not for them to understand.

George Washington didn't become president because of his wealth, he became president because of his leadership in the rebellion.

Trump is using his wealth as the basis for his candidacy

Washington's wealth is the product of his leadership just like Trump's wealth proves his leadership. You can't separate a man from his wealth.

Truman and Jackson are the only poor presidents I can think of

I ensure you if they had anime girls back then he wouldn't get as much shit done.