New celeb bread lads

new celeb bread lads

>inb4 herman spammer

you mean the guy calling everyone herman right? if so then I second this

more

>inb4 herman samefags the thread with pedo and gay shit about how he wants to "suck cock for celebs"

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>samefag autist detected

Anyone have the nude pics of Bex Taylor Klaus (the girl from Arrow) not the lesbian pic of her eating that girl but the one where she is actually nude.

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Fucking Nina Dobrev is some piece of ass

>reminder this spamposter posted a little girl being raped in a movie gif

fuck yes kate

Selena is ready for your cum, boys

WE NEED MOAR SOFIA VERGARA

Fuck off Herman

Fuck off

Kys

There's a tranny lover is every fucking thread

MOAR

just imagine your dick being squeezed by her thobbing pussy muscles as seeing her look at you like this when you cum inside her

I used to think she was kind of attractive because I figured she was really tall for some reason. then when I found out her actual height, she just looks weird.

Holy fuck

lizzy a cute

I love Tay

jesus

>reminder that samefag herman thinks everyone else samefags as hard as he does and that everyone on here who mocks him is the same person

kek

wow

has she really gotten fat? haven't bothered to look it up

so fucking hot

>spamposts copypasta in every thread
I remember trying to communicate with you months ago. You are either a legit socially retarded child/neet or ....I just don't know

less than three

>inb4 herman samefags about sucking cock for tay tay

Hello bruv

>getting this triggered in celeb threads
sad!

love those tits

Fuck yeah!!

(that wasn't me herman)
>spamposts every thread with gay samefagging and pedo samefagging and everyone knows its you by your very easy to spot posting style

i remember you admitting it all in a vac file that you posted on here in a moment of severe autism you are a 60 year old man who lives at home with his parents

just end your life herman no one will miss you in fact your parents would breath a huge sigh of relief

ayyyy. how are you doing on this fine Friday friend?

>defending fags and pedos in celeb threads

sick fuck

you a lying nigga

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

you have proof of this 60 year old man claim you make?

fuck im feeling it

>laughing at autists throwing fits is defending someone else
this is how I know you are autistic

Bored and posting some nina

(herman is so autistic that he still thinks that its just one guy terrorizing him)

kek

>he posted a pedo gif

Nice webm

>he thinks spamposting his autistic pasta is terrorism
>he posted a pedo gif and got called out
>he went into reeee mode the rest of that day
kek

nice try herman

my queen

that sounds exactly like something herman would say

lets put some isabela moner

I hear that