What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

>me
>send pics of me in a thong to guys on Grindr
>too nervous to actually meet up with them

similar story
sent pics to guys on grindr. body/cock
one guy offered a bj but I'm too scared to accept
am virgin

I lured a little Indian boy out into the woods when I was 8 or 9 and laid him on his stomach, pulled his shorts down, and rubbed my sick between his butt cheeks. I had no idea what I was doing at the time though. Now I do though lol

My best friend and I used to blow each other in middle school and i let him fuck me once.

Several boyfriends, did creampies, ate cum, ate ass. Still going strong

>rubbed my sick between his butt cheeks.
that's gross

fuck

Dick, you know what I meant

played with my brother's dick when I was younger (his dick was immature but could still get hard). Sucked it once, but mainly just stroked it. It was all part of a "hypnotism" game; he played willingly and seemed to enjoy it too.

Straight now, but I can understand the appeal of pizza dicks

Answered to this thread

>Let a gf convince me to suck off her gay friend in a threesome.
>she laughed at me and broke up with me
>jokes on her, I love sucking cock and he's my boyfriend now
>open relationship so I found a gf too
>three of us fuck and cuddle on my California king
>that's winning mothafucka!

When I was in middle school, me and a neighbor kid used to steal his sisters panties, wear them and watch each other get hard and jerk off in them. He had me drink his cum out of a shotglass once and it was pretty vile tasting - so I never did that again.

Actually the single gayest thing may have been a fivesome with people I had only met the night before

I jacked my older brother off

Browse Sup Forums

I suck my wife's boyfriend to get him hard and guide his cock into her wet pussy. I then love sucking his cum out of her after he fills her up

Faggots.

The gayest thing I've done is buy and use my dildo, not had real cock yet but I want to

>Faggots.
Feel better now that you've got that out of your system?

On acid right now and i pretty much fucked myself

Tried fucking a cross dressing thai dude off of tinder.

Too nervous to be hard as he sucked my dick

Only got hard when I was kissing him, which is easily the gayest thing you can do with a man.

Been on /b

So much better.

>So much better.
I understand. I believe the pressure that builds up with Tourette's can become impossible to contain.

You have no idea, fag.

>biscuit!

I sucked off a bunch of my guy friends when I was drunk. But it was just a prank.

Kisses multiple guys, sucked multiple dicks and hopefully in the near future lose my virginity to a guy.

Been searching for an older guy who's big/strong and can make me his. swoon.

Let op blow me

I used to get sucked off pretty regularly by an older neighbor, eventually fucked him. He's still my only gay experiences.
It's kind of a long story to explain, but he asked me to get him a weed hookup and after that I'd start stopping by his place to smoke a bowl with him somedays after school. And that was all it was at first, just a quick bowl before i went home and chatting - plus i thought it was neat to be smoking pot with an adult neighbor secretly because i wasn't really that wild of a kid.

Greentext it?

Visited a gay bathhouse/sauna really horny, high on molly, ended up being fucked 3 times that night by different guys.

Sucked my babysitter and later his friend from age 5-10 roughly. Started out as a sort of game where I'd chase him and try to suck his dick...he'd get me in my bedroom then let me "win".

Sharpie in pooper, knitting needle in dickhole, ate the cum

sucked my own dick, swallowed cum

Did the knitting needle feel good?

Visited gay booth, sucked a guy, didn't like the flavor, fucked said guy a little bit then another guy sucked me. Never came, had difficulties getting hard.

Your girlfriend was a massive cunt

Thinking about letting a friend suck me off, any recommendations or expirences?

Have a few drinks., Lay back and enjoy?

Nice..

Yes, actually, the taper is perfect to not hurt you, but you might want to keep it slow so you don't stab anything

Met a cross dresser on Craigslist and was really nervous. Went to his house sucked it's dick fucked it came inside and felt disgusted afterwards. Took the time to actually get to know him turned out to be a pretty alright guy. Told him would like to be his friend but no more gayshit. He agreed now we hang out as friends. Really awkward though because he comes around my girlfriend and he knows I had her when I fucked him. He's cool as fuck though. Dont intend on experimenting again.

watchin this thread. lmao

Yes. She was.

Back when I was 14-18 used to go in yahoo chat rooms and fap for anyone who would watch. Would end up with a pretty big group most of the time.

>Regularly swap dick pics on kik/craigslist, sometimes make plans to meet up for a jo bud thing but never follow through.

Played strip poker just me and a friend and then walked around the room for a while naked and diamonds while he pretended to be asleep but was obviously looking. Stroked myself a little bit.

As a teenager let a friend convince me to swap bjs, he was going to blow me first cause of a coin flip, but he chickened out. If I had lost the coinflip I probably would have done it.

Around age 12 had a jo bud and we would sometimes swap handys. Would play video games and do punishment strokes for dying.

Also around age 12 had another jo bud. He actually taught me how to jerk but I couldn't shoot yet. We stopped hanging out after a while but still went to the same school. One day we are both in the shower with no one else really around. He asks if I can shoot yet. So I laugh and say yeah of course. He says alright lets see. So I jerk off and cum for him right there in the shower.

Used to have MFFM foursomes. Me and the other guy never really did much but one time he grabbed my cock and guided it into one of the girls, and one time he kind of fingered the girl/played with my balls while I fucked her.

Oh and one time I found a trap I knew IRL making a craigslist post so I sent him dick pics and talked to her for a while without revealing it was me.

Sucked my mate off

....Brett?

One time I bought a matching towel, hand towel, washcloth, and bathmat set at Bed Bath and Beyond. The shame was so intense...

Hmmm. Cool. Might have to try that.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

>Take shit
>Put on ziplock bag
>Freeze in freezer
>Remove from bag
>Fuck butthole with frozen turd
>Friction causes outer layer to melt
>Act like lubricant
>Smile because Im such a smart fellow #
>Mfw

I like to go on omegle and fuck myself with a dildo.

Me last night. Sent this picture and more to my boyfriend.

What do I win?

an ass full of plastic dragon dick?

Plastic? Bad Dragon is all silicone.

Platinum cured medical grade silicone no less.

can't cure teh gay though.

Me too. Not gay.... but fuck I'd just love the sensation of a real huge dick up my ass. No desire at all to kiss or do anything else with a dude though.

Don't need to, feels gud.

Bad dragon owners, is it worth it? How much different is the feeling vs a human shaped dildo? I need to know for scientific reasons.

Haaaaaay.....

Does the silicone feel that much better than rubber or other materials? I've been contemplating a bad dragon... but wanted to know the extra cost is worth it.

Definitely worth it. Make sure you get something relatively firm, though. I'm pretty sure mine is medium firmness, and it's hard to get in just because it's so soft. Great once you get it in, though.

so you were so embarrased of sucking dick and your gf leaving you that you thought the only way to get back at her was to become a faggot?

Wow you are really retarded son

The shapes are quite a bit more interesting, plus there's the mental aspect. You can imagine there's a werewolf or dragon or whatever fucking you in the showers post-workout or something. I got a few dildos and a recently purchased dragon butt, the latter really gets me going. I imagine a tall hunky dragon exposing himself to me, letting me rim and fuck him. Can recommend.

It feels better and it is longer lasting. Silicone is non-porous (unlikely to become a bacterial breeding ground), hypoallergenic, has good thermal and chemical resistance. It's a great material.

>not gay
>love the sensation of a huge dick up my ass

I have bad news for you

No. I just liked sucking cock. Turns out I'm a bifag.

The gf was just a cunt.

I'm not gay, but I love dick and cum

far too gay for this chat pal. you make me sick

Visiting Sup Forums is actually enought gay to feel bad about it.

I know this feel

Dat makes you gay champ

got drunk and ended up in a gay bar, got a taxi home with some guy i met so we could share the cost. ended up just deciding to sleep in his place. we hung out for a bit but then he threatened to kick me out if i didnt take my clothes off. he put a collar on me and i was instantly hard af. i was submissive all night and he fucked both my holes. i didnt even cum but it was still a good night overall. we now hang out every now and then but we havent done anything since

Did he cum though

Yea yea.. I know... I honestly don't care. I'm not attracted to masculinity.... but I'm open enough to admit that something alive and the shape of a penis would feel great in my ass. You'll just hung up on the fact that penis is attached to men. If I could get some penis attached to a real woman... I'd be all down for that.

This sounds lovely.

he came on my face and a little in my mouth

Should've demanded equal finishing

Naw, real subs don't get to cum unless they deserve it, and they definitely don't get to demand shit.

Went on Craigslist and got nude massages from dudes

Went on Craigslist and jacked off for a guy for $60

i was hard when he fucked my mouth and i got quite close when he bossed me around but once he started fucking my ass i got soft

I want to do shit like this. Getting paid just to jerk off on camera for weirdos is the dream.