Mom found the trap clothes

>Mom found the trap clothes.

My mom found mine before when i lived with her. She ended up washing them all for me and left them neatly folded on my bed. Never said a word to me ever but she obviously knows.

My mom also never mentioned it. I am afraid it will come up soon though.

Whats she like? Liberal minded or does she hate fags? If its the former just own up to it if its brought up and say you like wearing girls clothes in private sometimes and dont want to discuss

Liberal minded. But the thing is I have more than just clothes. I have a collar and some other random stuff also (no sex toys though).

My mom is similar and she found a brunch of futa hentai comics i had printed off and hidden in a binder when i was like 13 and didnt say shit so i wouldnt worry too much. Just stick to the 'its just something i like that i dont wanna talk about' i mean everyone has these fetishes. She's probably got some fucked up ones that she doesnt wanna share either. Hopefully its no big deal.

Tell her they're your gf's clothes.

I just had a flashback, swear to God I read this exact comment a couple of years ago. Was it you?

Don't have one.

I dont think ive ever posted about it. It was behind my bed and i think she was looking for weed or something and came across them because they were very well hidden. I didnt do drugs so i assume she didnt really care if thats all there was to find.

Now you do.

Oh wrong comment im on my phone maybe it was me i have posted about the clothes before

Now she wishes you only did drugs.

Futa cock is way better than weed anyway

Post pics for reference.

Undeniably

I am not that retarded.

If you're a fairly normal person user this is probably what your mom already suspects, you have a gf and aren't telling her.

Story time
>be me
>around 16
>social awkward standard 4chin user
>good at school so neighbor girl few doors down invites me over to help her study for chemistry (high school obvs)
>she's so fukken cute, like living embodiment of innocent girl next door
>12/10 on the cute scale, no tits, nice ass, super kawaii face desu
>helping her through study guide, she says she needs to use bathroom real quick
>I'm going to fast forward here, I stole a fuckin thong from her dirty clothes and hid it literally in my pants in my underwear lmao

I never wore it or anything gay, I would just rub my dick on it and smell it etc
>never cummed on it tho, didn't want to ruin them
>anyway few weeks go by, and my mom comes in as I'm raiding in wow (burning crusade my nigga)
>funny look on her face, like she's really amused about something
>"sooo user, got something you want to tell me?"
>she's snickering
>thinking to myself wtf
>she pulls out the thing from behind her back
>timetobecomeanhero.rar
>stare at her blankly, mind racing but seems in slow motion etc
>"sureeeee you don't have something you want to tell me??"
>I make unintelligible mumbling trying to think of skmething
>"why are you so scared to tell me you have a GIRLFRIEND user???"
>thankyoulordjesus.jpg
>"hehehe well you know mom it's a new thing, didn't want to make a big deal out of it!"
>awkwardly try and play it off
>she totally buys it because she can't imagine her only son is a degenerate
>continued jerking off to those panties for over a year

>she pulls out the thing from behind her

Meant thong not thing, auto correct boiiiiii

The thong usually belongs to a family member with most of the stories I read on here so definitely not that bad at all. In fact it actually covered you and improved your moms image of you

>when you own your own house and can dress up and use your sex toys as often as you want

What type og clothing?

>>>>

A few years ago I had a scat/ws fetish and found underwear from when I was a child. I would put them on and go in the shower, then shit and piss in them for sexual gratification. Being in the shower made cleaning up much easier, but I once forgot to take the wet stained undies off the floor and my mom asked me about them. I made up a bs lie about finding them and wanting to see if they fit, no explanation for why they were wet. She just threw them away and never spoke of it again.

Yeah if I had had a hot sister I totally would have stolen one of hers, my only sister has been ham status since she was 12 though. Don't even think she has ever owned a thong

>tfw neighbor sees you making eggs through the window in full trap mode wearing one of your cutest dresses
feels like an anxiety attack tbh

Just typical trap clothes. Nothing special.

lmao you're great dude

Live out by myself, feels good. Sometimes I just throw on my thigh highs and a cute sweater, put a toy in and hang around the house

Fuck. I miss living alone. Now I just sneak thongs and panties under my boring boy clothes.

My younger brother found a few of my panties I used to dress up in while I lived away at college. His first reaction was to call me a faggot rather than assume I kept it from my conquests.

Your brother is a smart kid

tell her to buy a 12 inch strapon and rape you or you will kill yourself with a cactus

It's pretty great. Now I just need a qt gf to play lesbian with

You lucky bitch.

Better than being a jealous one :^)

i bet she is so proud you faggot fuck. imagine her tears and disappointment

:)

Get your own place. I got a 15 inch dildo behind my door for "self defence". Ppl thinks it's funny until I whack them in the face with it.

Mine would probably be jealous of my boots.

>parents find out you post on Sup Forums
The disappointment would be equal if not worse you degenerate fuck

how much of that can you take.....he asks for research purposes

Not much, it got an 7.38 in. girth and 13.4 in. insertable length, can take maybe 5 inches

....thats still pretty hot ...

My regular size dildo is bigger than that and I can take the whole thing. Keep at it

show off :3

I would but none of my videos are webms ~

saved

Thanks~

Never lived alone and always under surveillance so there is no chance to do this yet, but i'll probably buy some sexy girl clothes when i get my own place and dress up.. sigh where did i go wrong?

The house is never empty? I've never lived alone either but at home my family would leave, in my dorm my roommate would leave, in my apartment my roommates would leave. There's always some time you could do it.

>TFW mom finds your cum spice rack

Good.

mom work night shifts and dad is unemployed so they spend all their time in or around the house sadly, the windows i have completly alone is so minimal it wouldnt be worth it.
I got a few sex toys though hidden in my room~