How much does it affect to you when you are having big problems with your girlfriend?

How much does it affect to you when you are having big problems with your girlfriend?

Like noticing everything is falling apart or theres something more she isnt telling you.

I cant work/study properly, and most of my projects are stopped because of this. I know I shouldnt be this clingy but it really affects me. Am I the only one like this?

>having big problems
>falling apart
>affects me
>Am I the only one
>having big problems
>everything is falling apart
>your girlfriend

Wash your vagina

Felt this all the time

just live in the moment

>literally a thousand movies books about this
>literally a million books about this
>is it just me?
Sorry to bring you the news, but you're not a special snowflake

Being single isnt a solution neither, you think theres some liberation in going back to be alone, but sooner or later you realize you need someone in your life again.

Its a cursed cycle

Drink some cranberry juice, helps when you are on your period

Bring up the fact that you can't focus with all the shit going on. If she chooses not to talk to you about it, it's now on her.

Don't let people take control of your emotions. Have the balls to tell her how you really feel. And if she doesn't respect you, get out of this toxic relationship.

damn. she is so freaking good looking.

This is something im afraid of. I'm already insecure as shit

You really need to distance yourself and gain perspective. The relationship youre in now shouldnt control/alter whats best for you, which is to study and not fuck up your life. For real

I was when i dated my first gf from 2007 to 2011, i got anxious and jealous, couldn't function properly because i was constantly thinking of it.Until she couldn't take it anymore and left me, i felt pain off course and cried like a bitch for a month but at the end i was so relieved.If you don't have self confidence, it will only go worse until it breaks you

Ive told her too many times already, she knows she is doing it bad but says the typical stuff like
>How do you think Im feeling too? Its like Im the bad one in this relationship and I dont like that

So we both meet, get to be fine again and the next couple of days she is the same once again. Answering me bad to every question I make or just telling me stupid things.

I dont like to tell her all these things as it seems Im too clingy or beta, but cant keep me silent neither.
Its been 3 years with her and I know I wont have the time for looking for another gf again and Im feeling old -yes I know, hit the gym, start going out again- but Im not in the mood for that anymore.

>having big problems

Aww maybe its because you're just a safe beta virgin that shes with to take a breather from the fact that most girls are hotdog hallways by 18 and there isn't actually anything you can do because she doesn't want it to permanently "work"?

Don't be so hard on yourself guy.

>won't have the time with my browsing habits
>gotta hit the gym

confirmed wifu body pillow with dorito stains

Dont be weak. All of your problems result from your weakness
>too weak to end it and search for another girl
>too weak to ignore it and focus on your shit
>too weak to not get manipulated by her

>answering me bad to every question I make

Sounds like she has some modicrum of kindness and is holding back saying the things that would break you which you are interpreting as "being right" while being a little asshole about it.

So is her daddy in prison or what?

try "too weak to buckle down, decide its important, and fix it" loser

quitting is what weak people do, and apparently what they recommend other people do

Come on you 16 yo millenial nerd, answer.

not but her parents are total assholes, now she doesnt even tell me about her problems, asked her a few times but didnt answer me.

she doesnt have any money right now, so we couldnt go anywhere this summer neither, not even having dinner, so I guess she hates everything. Im not guilty, told that already but she is like a roller coaster of emotions.

My last message was asking her what she really wants, Im ready to break up tonight.

By the way, Im not young (29yo) and I already passed through several relationships -last one 6 years-, but no matter how many time goes by, everytime is the same. I keep worrying too much about this.

Im in a good shape, but I work a lot so I dont have a lot of free time, so meeting new people or girls is too hard for me, and I dont really like dating apps.

>I've told her but she does stuff like try to openly ask questions and get my input on what she might do or feel.
>of course i dont answer her because thats a stupid way for her to respond she should just take all the blame.

Telling your partner about how you feel is not beta; it's the foundation of a strong relationship. A relationship is built on mutual trust. Can't forget that.

It's rough when it's with a girl you've spent a lot of time with. But that familiarity is what can cause what I call "laziness" in the relationship.

You're smart. You're out there studying and working. It's good that you care about your partner, but don't allow yourself to be walked over.

I agree. Don't quit. Do the best you can with what you got

You just want to do it before she does. She wants to leave you because you don't listen to her when she tells you whats wrong and then demand to know at your convenience. A double assholing.

Also. No you're fucking not. Im speaking to the age of your brain, not your body. If I believed you weren't a lying twat.

and I can tell all that from your three biased and censored as hell posts, can't even imagine how she feels

Fucking dump her. After you're in the real world you have real shit to worry about. There are literally billions of options out there. If one isn't working out, don't try to salvage a garbage relationship.

What do you mean she couldn't take it anymore?

>Ill just let him know he is wrong on the core foundation of how a relationship works and I'm sure that'll work. Admirable effort, good advice, too many compliments. Give you a buck if he doesn't come back with a " Well i have X, but then she Y" Instead of asking you a question like he realizes he is jacked up.

lurkin

I try to help her on every aspect most of the time, she just doesnt want to be helped. Its easier to say I dont understand her or keeping silent and trying to guess what really happens to her, I know what she thinks most of the time but it gets too tiring.

I have to admit I keep telling how we can improve and keeping shut its not the solution for us. Now she has started working every weekend on a fast food restaurant for morning to night and we dont have a lot of time for spend together.

I dont think I can keep this rhythm anymore. Our last "conversation" was me trying to talk about something, and Im not fool, this is getting to an end.

I have my own problems too and I dont reply her in a rude way because of them

How long have you dated this one?
Have you lived with the previous GF or this one?

What do you mean what does he mean? Do you have mental issues?

ITT: pussies

called it, just call me Nostradamus Jr.

this one for 3 years, not living together yet. But with the previous one yes, a very adult relationship. We had to ended it because other reasons.

This one on the other hand is too young and immature, 21 years, so she usually drowns in a glass of water. You can be great with her but the next day she is going crazy and starts ignoring you without a reason

Curious about the previous one, if you don't mind me poking your brain mate.
What were the reasons it ended?
>Also, I think with this one the age difference is too much to overcome

yikes

Is that her in the picture?

Started living in another country, couldnt keep the distance. Reached an agreement and ended it up, still talking but there wasnt a solution.
Besides that, we were more friends than a couple

>I'm not serious about relationships but I force them in places they shouldn't be for my own needs

I'm seeing a bit of pattern behavior OP

Its not easy to meet the perfect one, at first they seem 10/10, but sooner or later a relationship starts showing its holes, distance, habits, behaviours, you never know that in the beginning.

I wish I could find the one and I always try my best with them, but girls are always so problematic no matter the age or place

I don't know man, I always personally felt your best should be your girlfriend/wife.
I'm currently in a 7+ relationship.
This year's been he'll though, new job with shit ton of other things going wrong because of it. We are working through. We think we see the light at the end of the tunnel.
>Like I said before, I feel the age difference is what will do you guys in.

She's BARELY starting her 20's, while you on the other hand are ending it.
I've seen this happen in other couples. Max age difference that I've seen work is 5.

So who moved away?
>why and where?

Same, user...when me and my ex were fighting I couldnt sleep properly, masturbate, let alone study

Just broke up with my ex just about a week ago. They kept breaking their promises/word, continued to make compromises, and they kept on blaming it on me. Last resort when they broke the final agreement, and told me if i didn't like it I should jut leave. And I did. Cuntnugget didn't think I would stand up for myself. The sad thing is that we were planning on getting married; buying a ring, had joint accounts--everything.

How long where you two together?
>age, living situation?

You did well. I should have done that myself too. Once words like forgive me, Im sorry or I wont do it again sound like empty letters, its time to put an ultimatum.

And most of the time is their fault, I know they say most of the men cheat but if you really want to stay with someone, you give your best no matter what.
I just cant stand it anymore, its like Im going behind her all the time asking to talk and try to fix everything over and over again

Late 30s, and a year and a half. Tomorrow we're closing out accounts and exchanging stuff. What's shitty is that he's going back to his crazy ex who has cheated on them every single time with multiple people (in every relationship and marriages), and this bitch drove my ex to attempt to kill him self twice and drove his best friend to kill himself after she turned down his marriage proposal (she was still married). My ex kept me on the back burner waits for his ex to be available again and saw what was unfolding (they were gonna cheat on me), so I bounced out.

It's exhausting to constantly fold. I was tired of being #2 while he had his exes fight over him. Fuck that shit!

Oh and we didn't live together, but was saving money to buy a place.

She should shave her fucking cunt

Fag or Femanon?

Femfag, no I won't show tits.

>I'm not at all dedicated so I form them out of convenient relationships or acquaintances already on hand.

Not blaming you but obvious problem. You don't try hardly at all.
If you try teally hard they get better. Almost no one is hot off the bat, thats always the worst and least comfy. You have something behaviorally wrong.

Sorry femanon. You won't like it but probably means you deserve better. Good luck putting the pieces back together. No he didn't take anything from you, it will all be there again for you to use in time

Whatever about tits today.
Anywho, if he's gone back more than twice, he's a lost cause.
He might have his reasons, maybe they have a weird /twisted relationship.
But the point is your not part of it and never will be. They have history.
Best to just cut your losses and move on permanently.
>Reason you're in late 30s and without a man?

Yeah it really sucks that things didn't work out but I'm relived that he's no longer adding unnecessary stress in my life. The anxiety and frustration was eating me up. It was effecting my life: work, how I treated friends and family, etc.

Who moved away and why damnit? I need details

nah... I remember being distracted by bitched pretty bad when I was in my 20s. If you're not retarded you'll grow out of it. That being said, I've got a 40 year old retarded employee who still loses his shit whenever he fights with his GF.... and that's why he's making 11.50 an hour.

They have s twisted fucked up relationship that's been on and off for 13 years. It's been this sucubus and a crazy cunt. He's too much baggage and he doesn't want a commuted relationship; he wants his ego boosted by having women fight over him.

Divorced

If you known about the twisted relationship, why they hell did you think it would work between y'all?
He more than likely has bitches that 'love' him like that for 3somes.
>Don't hate the playa hate the game.
>bligatory pervines
>Bra Size

1. she just told you
2. probably doesn't slide around on her back
I am really glad that you are able to see the burden you got rid of and sad that you did try so hard. Too hard

How long was that marriage?
>Main reason(s) for divorce?
>Do you have kids?
I'm 28, Hispanic. You?

>A white knight has appeared.
It was only a matter of time. Pathetic.

We had history before he did those things. He hadn't been involved with them for a few years so I thought it was old history. Burn it wasn't.

Obligatory turning of a good advice thread into shit by narcissists

Thanks, I tried to hard but I wanted to make sure all avenues were tried. I ended things before he bought me a ring. So that's good.

How?

10 years; no kids. I'm part Hispanic.

Your dick is small.

Ex husband was a deadbeat.

Tits you divorced hag.
If you're pass 35, accept the fact you are just a cumdumpster.
You will only be scraping the bottom of the barrel for men.

Well that was nice of you. But you'll be quicker to care for yourself in the future.
you dont think pick up line steve is going to start insulting everyone after starting a dick waggling contest because someone besides him is talking to a girl?