Hey /b, do you guys think it should be legal to rape women? They are less then...

Hey /b, do you guys think it should be legal to rape women? They are less then, inferior to men in almost every way (I mean, they are way more fuckable) and these day's they are far to stuck up and uppity. Hell, some of them won't even put out at all for any man. I think since women want to withhold their bodies from us, or make it much harder to get with them then it should be, we should just take the pleasure we wan't from them. Also, if they get pregnant as a result an abortion should only be allowed if the woman and the man agree on it.

You'd be fine with your mother being raped?

No, but it should be legal to rape you.

Sure, if she was a stuck up bitch who never put out.

This. I'd hope OPs mom/grandmother/sister will be the first

Also KYS ASAP 12 year old OP edgelord.

No, we are talking about your mom as she currently is, you stupid edgy faggot.

To Clarify, married women are off limits to all but their husbands.

Why don't you kill yourself you fucking cunt? I'm not fucking 12.

Fuck you OP

OP needs rape to not be a virgin.

strongly consider killing yourself, faggot

No idea, but for muslims raping of women and children seems to be perfectly fine. As for me, I think everyone should have the rights to their own body and mind.

> truth

Are you actually brain dead?

Nice b8 m8

Muslim detected

Most women and girls has cooties. Stay a virgin until you're absolutely ready to get cooties. My bud got himself a fine piece of ass after being a virgin for all of three decades. You guessed it she had cooties, now he's doing the herp deep.

it's all rape to them, they fantasize about it, make it happen in a thousand different way for all of humanity, they you, the male, pay the price.
>you cannot rape whores

males dream of heights
females dream of depths

>do you guys think it should be legal to rape women?

Of course it should I fucking love raping girls. I love rpaing them hard til they bleed.

My daughter doesn't agree though. She wants it to stop. Well, if she was old enough to do anything other than cry she'd probably want it to stop

fucking crybaby

> op

greentext?

>do you think it should be legal to rape -
No.

I dont think it should be legal.

But I dont see why it cant be punished by a fine to the woman and maybe a little probation.

If you think about it, all we're really talking about is a woman getting fucked. They do it all the time anyway. It's not like anyone is getting stabbed or having the their shit stolen.

And before you all jumped down my throat about "how would you like if it happened to" shut up.

Im a male and have been raped. I was molested when I was 8 by a female and I was raped by an older friend when I was 13. It really wasnt all that bad, he lubed my ass up enough spit so it didnt tear or hurt that bad.

It was literally just sex I didnt plan on having that day, and it was over in 10 mins.

There is a truth in there, the victim shaming or acknowledgement is often worse than the trauma itself.

Single women 6 years and older should be able to be raped legally.

sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Thank god a 15 year old summerfag is here to edge up the place.