Seriously why did we vote for this loser?

Seriously why did we vote for this loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOZJkozfI
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
washingtonexaminer.com/is-trumps-saudi-arms-deal-the-worst-arms-deal-ever/article/2624150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he still is and always will be better than Hillary

because america is jewish and retarded so face of america should be one as well

Because I don't feel quite so stupid when I hear him talk.

Lol ya right buddy. Is that why congress is talking about stripping him of power gif colluding with the Russians? Look it up noob Russia sanctions

because reddit tards raised an ancient demon called kek

Most people didn't, but we have one of the most broken election systems on earth.

Because in the end it doesn't matter who the president is.

it does.

This

And also to show what happens when you elect an idiot like Obama - look at what happens after

Hopefully America will pull its head out of its ass after Trump

Yea why did you voted for that loser Hillary and Bernie?

If you put just half of the effort you expend posting the same trump shit hour after hour into improving your position in life, you'd probably forget all about the precious entitlements the bad man is taking away from you.

Just a thought.

Because he is fucking cool and he is the best president ever.

Mob rule is better. Let's just say fuck you to middle America and let New York and California choose the future of the country. It won't result in another civil war or anything

>Seriously why did we vote for this loser?

the other option was a lying cunt, best of a bad option

oh dear , more yank tears as they realise they voted for a meme........

because americans are fucking retarded

lol i feel bad for you guys seriously. its like you dont even realize how fucking dumb you are

The alternative was literally selling government favors to Muslim countries that house and train terrorize

>implying the electoral college prevented the civil war from happening whatsoever

>Shillary might be a liar, bro

>I know! Lets vote for Trump, perhaps the biggest lying cunt on the planet!

You fucking morons played yourselves.

You wanted to lash out because of the scary black man in office the last 8 years prior. So, you picked the full embodiment of greed and evil to take his place because he was white, and blew smoke up your ass while promising you rainbows and unicorns farts.

Meanwhile anyone with a brain could see that he was just going to shit in your mouth instead.

Good job, Fuckheads. We need to somehow remove your right to vote as you've all proven you're too goddamned stupid to not be taken advantage of by grifters and conmen.

sad

sad

sad

"you" didn't. The electoral college did.

sad

A seasoned politician with tact and knowledge of foreign affairs is worse than a blustering self-grandiose douchebag with a shady business background and a twitter he handles like a 13 year old girl.

Seriously go fuck yourself. You turned the US presidency into a cartoon.

this. the best op can do with his life.
sad. many such cases.

the fact that you never looked at my picture shows how fucking retarded you liberals are, you can't even read.

sad

sad

sad

We didn't. Electoral college was paid and extorted to vote him in. Hillary won. Banking cartels wanted otherwise.

sad

This

Oh you’re trying so hard lol

oh how's the EU doing getting raped daily by refugees?

must feel good knowing those nigger refugees have their dick in your girls and cumming inside of them daily.

sad

> US presidency was not already a cartoon.
Hello neolib. Hows being a corporate spankback treating you?

Lol you're fucking sad if you think Hillary is any better than Trump.
He won only because Democrats went full retard thinking they could get away with anything. Well you don't put a stupid cunt as a candidate.

I see....

>Let's just say fuck you to middle America and let New York and California choose the future of the country.
Let's say fuck you to New York and California and tell them their votes count as 3/5s the vote of someone from middle america

sad

youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA

thats a front, he can't say fuck off sand niggers or the wolrd will go nuts so he has to play along.

he don't care about that dirty scum.

Gee i wonder who's a more valuable voter
Some prancing faggot who on his best day makes an entertaining art exhibit or some fancy high priced tiny portioned food, or the motherfuckers growing all the corn, cattle, and owning all the land under which all the oil is located.
Hmmmmm....
Really fires the ol neruons

im not in the EU you fucking faggot lol

I'd have voted for him and I look at it as a message to the democrats, who I always supported until I found out about their corruption and cheating, that it will not be tolerated.

You mean a small handful of individuals in congress who get paid by NGOs to complain about Trump?

Because there is nothing he can do that will make him worse than Hillary would have been.

Here's an unbiased voting system in which the person that is desired most by the voters is picked. A system we should move to:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOZJkozfI

Everything you said is true and yet he is still better than hillary.

Let that sink in.

>Gee i wonder who's a more valuable voter
Gee I thought we were all Americans, that should have equal say.

Because Americans are pants on head retarded, and fell for a fucking scam artist.

why is he better than hilary if all those bad things about him are true?

>Lying cunt

Lel, you could describe him as that too

so if you're not in any western countries that means you're in a shitty country.

even worse you parasite.

>was literally selling government favors to Muslim countries that house and train terrorize

Oh, k, so he instead was literally selling government favors to Muslim countries that house and train terrorize. Thanks for clearing this up.

There is nobody in any office that was put three and paid to bad mouth him. That is more retarded then you actually voting for him

>better than Hillary
And worse than any human being.

Yes but Trump won either way regardless of the fact that undocumented illegals were among the voters (in such high amounts that if they were dismissed as they legally should Trump would have pop vote too)

No you fucking didnt.
Don't lie.
We all know you believe republican votes should count as lottery tickets for a fucking firing line, not as American citizenry electing a leader.
Why do you fucking pretend like you see tradesmen as fucking human beings, you're not fooling anyone.

im in switzerland lol

he sold weapons that will be used on other sand niggers.. please tell me how this is a bad thing?

you know most terrorist attacks happen in their own back yard.

you're close enough that when war breaks out you will get fucked also.

Because she is.
I have every reason to hate her and hated she was the candidate, but she would have at least understood how to run government.

6 months in with no major catastrophes in the US, and Capitol Hill has been in total chaos. What going to happen when a terrorist attack occurs, or we begin a new war? Can you honestly tell me you have confidence in Trump's ability to navigate such a situation? Go ahead and make me laugh

Because retards believe Hillary has a pedo sex dungeon under a pizza place.

>in the end it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Funding the continued conflict of the poppy fiends is stirring up a lot of shit all over the fucking aisle.

It needs to stop.

/blame/ Sup Forums

That's not his finger.

Oh shit a Swiss guy knows more about our Constitution than a trumptard

lol i really like where i live, i wouldnt move to the US for 1 million dollars

What congress does doesn't change she was a corrupt cunt that fucked Sanders over

Nice job of assuming. I have not and will not say any of those things you just implied. Love how you defend some americans votes being worth more than others. Some fucking patriot you are.

Lets start with something to read:

washingtonexaminer.com/is-trumps-saudi-arms-deal-the-worst-arms-deal-ever/article/2624150

>Self-made billionaire
>President
>Loser
D E P O R T Y O U R S E L F F R O M M Y T H R E A D

ya he pretty much is lol

and how is he self made? his grandma started his company not him

LIberal here.

Trump might not know how to 'run a war', but remember, he feeds off the advice from all of his advisors, which so far have been nutcases like jeff sessions, et al.

Whereas with fighting a war, all the military generals will tell him what they think would be best, and he'd just do that, just like obama really did.

is that trumps war face? its horrifying

Get a life

uh except he fires people who disagree with him

Not shocking at all.

Please say that in English

>His company
Which one? He has hundreds of companies you dumbass.

You don't wanna fucking mess with him tho.

>>Self-made billionaire
If he had invested the money daddy gave him in a Fortune 500 tracker and then done nothing he'd have even more money, so he's managed to effectively destroy wealth.

no doubt

"the trump organization", his real estate company was started by his grandma

it was the first one

why do you want to defend him so bad?

Speaking of memes. You know what goes around comes around next election last time you and the Russians surprised us with all that propaganda. Just know we will have our own surprises for you

Some Americans votes ARE worth more than others, Patriotism is a thinly veiled attempt to sucker idiots into getting shot in the name of rampant consumerism and Y O U. A R E. N O T. F O O L I N G.
A N Y O N E
N
Y
O
N
E

So litterly everyone with a million dollar should have more than 9.5 billion dollar?
How the fuck does that work? I would like to invest a thousand bucks in that please.

Most of us didn't. Some rednecks did, and because of the outdated Electoral College system, the fucker got in.

Move those goalposts, quick!

This. Trump as president would be absolutely terrifying if a terrorist attack occurs here and a war starts. He somehow has a knack for making all of the wrong choices.

sad

Hillary was extremely shitty too but seriously, he's a confirmed conman, it doesn't get much worse than him.
Anyway I still voted for him hoping losing to a least popular candidate ever would send a message to the democrats to stop being corporate shills but it doesn't seem to be working.

Trump listens to his advisers, or anybody for that matter, exactly when he feels like it, and acts on said advise when he feels like it. He's a shallow little bully of a man who's ego is having the time of its life at the moment.

If war breaks out, he'll do whatever sounds tough and domineering to appease his mouth breathing sycophants.