Redpill me on Ed Sheeran

Redpill me on Ed Sheeran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlieKPIjcQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm not sure what that even means but please fuck off

Isn't that the king of /toy/? The autistic guy with lego tattoos?

He's very talented even if he's just writing low-effort normie shit.

Saw him live in 2011 and he was really good, hopefully he's still the same.

He was in Game of Thrones so he must be cool.
He actually ruined sex for me, I couldn't stop thinking how weird it was he was in Game of Thrones as I tried to dick the girl who came over to watch it with me.

He has the best Game of Thrones arc

Isn't he the actor from Game of Thrones?

Was alright for top 40 standards until he decided to do shitty dancehall like everyone else. Also hes a fucking plagiate

Wait really? Is he an actual character or something the directors pulled out of their ass?

Season 7 is just filler.
The directors can do whatever the fuck they like.
The guy from this is England and Ed have gay sex btw. It's in the leaked scripts.

he's a pretty talented guy but people (read: men) hate him because he's basically the international superstar equivalent of that goon who whips out his guitar and plays wonderwall at your house party

This, and his eyes make me very uncomfortable

it was just a brief cameo where quasimodo rides into a camp of dudes listening to ed queeran sing a song by the campfire

Exactly shit pop songs but good singing. Hopefully he pulls a radiohead and starts making good experimental pop

you mean
>"England...my city"

youtube.com/watch?v=GlieKPIjcQw

Here's his early live stuff if you want an idea of what he was like.

>quasimodo

looks like ed wants her to eat his meat...

I bet they banged. God the things id do to be with Maisie

He annoys me less now that he is a normal pop star than he did when he was tumblr sad-girl-core, but I still don't like his music

I saw a video of him busking where he stared at the black people and said we be smokin dat weed yeah and nodded his head at the black people and smiled

i believe this

Ed Sheeran has a nigga pass

I think some of his old songs were pretty decent.

Maisie's a literal god-tier butterface