>26
>never ever EVER have been invited to a Super Bowl party

Your best bet it probably just to end it all. Probably before tomorrow night so you're not disappointed again.

just ask some co workers what they are doing for the game

>literally turning down invitation for tomorrow

lmao @ ur life

Hello friend. You are welcome at my house. Make sure to put moisturizer on your skin.

I'm always amazed at the amount of nerds or weird people that show up on parties and behave socially awkward, they nonetheless seem sort of happy about being there, which lead me to the conclusion that people are happy to fit in, to belong to something, to not be alone, which i personally find to be disgraceful. My god have some self-respect.

project much?

what am i projecting?

>the guy who huddles and tries to make himself smaller by hunching his back and holding his palms together

>the guy who waits til everyone is clear of the ice chest to get a beer

>the guy who eats last because he is scared to get in line

Why do these fucks even show up?

Wanna come watch the game at my place homie?

That's what i asked myself, the answer is that these people are so insecure (which is why they behave so autistic) that they are happy to snatch even the slightest hint of feeling "part of something".

I'm all of these guys

>Why do these fucks even show up?

I don't anymore

>2017
>using "homie"
No, I'd rather stab you in the face.

>Supra Bowl party doesn't have Viper playing

why would you want to? its just the plebs who watch the superb owl for commercials and halftime show.

>mfw saw the jackson nipple slip at a church superbowl party
>mfw my church has superbowl parties

>tfw 25 and never been invited to super bowl party
>remember back in college i actually tried going to some events, like a dorm super bowl party, or a bar, or party with people
>all people are doing is yelling an dscreaming and not paying attention and i cant focus

oh well

>the guy who spends all his time watching other guys

gay

why are you sitting here judging and criticizing what other people do, then call them the "so insecure" ones?

ok, thanks Terez Hilton

Because i'm the coolest. I'm so detached from everythng.

t. guy on the list

Why does doing those things you listed make those people not worthy of even being at a party?

Why is waiting for a massive crowd to get their food or drinks to clear out before getting yours bad?

lmao @ haveing fattybowl parties

remember to drink your ranch dressing out of a cup guys. Just taking gulps out of the bottle is unsanitary

sb partys are overrated as fuck

went to one last year and it was full of cringe... i didnt even enjoy watching the game as everyone doesnt know shit about the game and only talk about commercials

rather just chill n drink beer eat wings with a few close peeps who are not casuals of sports in general (srs)

....says the shy virgin

the fun of them is explaining to the girls what's going on and watching them sit there awkwardly knowing there's really nowhere else to go because everyone is in the living room.

jesus christ you are insecure. holy shit.

when the super bowl happens and you're gf confesses to you in front of your bros that she's into being a hypno domme

A big part of becoming more sociable and ending your own personal autism is actually going outside to places where you don't have even the slightest clue on how to act, particularly parties.

>superb owl party
>everybody is rooting for the other team

>I talk about nutrition when my national dish is diarrhea fries.

A fucking leaf, everybody.

jesus christ the truth hurts. holy shit.

What in the fuck is this abomination?

Don't bother explaining how this kinda thing works to insecure bullies like that guy

>be someone who's socially awkward/shy
>they get told that they best way to confront their awkwardness is to go out to places where they need to learn to be social

>they go out to said places
>get judged by insecure people saying "why are you even here acting like this you aspie"
>they get really self-conscious and feel like a burden so they then don't go back out to these places

>someone says they aren't a fan of super bowl parties because they can't even enjoy the game
>you call him a shy virgin

Enjoy your super bowl party with your frat tomorrow

I like shy virgins like you, they are very compassionate due to suffering so much

is that how yanks make poutine?

>mfw saw the jackson nipple slip at a church superbowl party

Are you me? I remember the room got really quiet for a second, and everyone was like uuuhh did we just see what we think we saw?

Laughing at your life right now

>superbowl 46 run
>living in college
>told myself if I win the $$$ gonna host a superbowl party
>giants my favorite team
>make it to the superbowl
>bring over like 10 people
>8 pizzas
>walmart run for chips, dip, soda, etc
>end up using my own money for beer and alcohol

funny how the only superbowl party ive ever been to is one i paid everything for

>freshman year was 2006
>college was in northwestern indiana
>superb owl was burrs vs clots
>watched it on big screen TV in common room of dorm
>people put a line of tape down the center of the room for burrs fans on one side and clots fans on the other
>shit tons of fans of both teams
>got to enjoy salty shitcago tears

It was a good party

No. We don't make "poutine" because it sucks, just like Canaduh.

i hope it makes you feel better about yours

*win fantasy football $$, woops

its actually the opposite. they arent compassionate because they are tired of hearing all the things normal people complain about nonstop that are so small and irrelevant that they dont care about any of it

American Uni seems comfy af.

Everyone in Canada still lives at home when they go to school and just commutes for their classes then leaves.

Ive made no friends in Uni and just hang out with my high school buddies.

>Everyone in Canada still lives at home when they go to school and just commutes for their classes then leaves.

That's what I did. Grad school was lit tho.

sounds like you learned a valuable life lesson about how rich people have friends and poor people don't

I'd invite you to mine lad :/

Love ya buddy ^__^

>grad school was lit
my experience was the exact opposite, then i did a postdoc in toronto and i never recovered

>tfw not even American
>tfw been invited two exactly two
>tfw they were both by Americans and they only asked me because they knew I couldn't get there

;______________;

>hunching his back and holding his palms together
>inviting Jews onto your property

This isn't going to end well for you, mark my words.