I'm no SJW, but if he were white, he'd be first-ballot no question

I'm no SJW, but if he were white, he'd be first-ballot no question.

>a white person putting up TO's numbers

he would literally be a god to the mass media

If he were white, he wouldn't be a nigger.

Just saying.

shitposting aside, why isnt he in the HOF?

the old senile retards who are still in charge of Hall of Fame voting for some reason and the journalists who are still butthurt that TO didn't suck them off decided to work together and fuck up the entire meaning of the process

being this dumb

WR backlog. Cris Carter wasn't in on the first ballot, let alone guys like Art Monk and Tim Brown.

If TO isn't a first-ballot Hall of Famer, then no WR outside of Randy Moss has a chance

go fucking kill yourself, aspie

sounds right

hes number 2 all time in receiving

TO should have been first ballot, but people are people and got offended by his shit. It's fucking bullshit

>I'm no SJW
Why does every SJW say this?

see

It's harder for WR'S to get in since their so dependent on QBS. I mean the only real transcendent receivers are randy moss and jerry rice. I would've put Calvin Johnson but he retired to quickly. Off field shit shouldn't factor in, but TO acted like a moron plus he's been on countless and was never a winner. Personally I believe he should be in, third greatest of all time

Better question: why is it that alleging that racism exists in any form against non-white people automatically renders you an "SJW" here?

Bill Romanowski invalidates your argument. The writers hate cunts regardless of skin color.

>ayy man dem jew writers are sjw cucks senpai
>wtf jew writers are rayciss now

lmao make your minds up

Plenty of SJW cucks are racist.

Against whiteys not niggers. TO is a cunt and is gonna have to wait just like Haley. Has nothing to do with race.

Also, we can't ignore that at least 75% of the "cunt" stuff is pure media fabrication that made sense from T.O.'s point of view.

>publicly insinuated that Jeff Garcia was a homosexual
>holds out of Philly training camp. does sit ups in his drive way
>trashes Mcnabb

>not a cunt

this moron

I'm not going to get into an argument over exact events. It's irrelevant as the HoF is about numbers. He should be in the hall, should have been in already, PERIOD.

Plenty of people need to be in the hall. Here is some people of the top of my head.

Terrell Davis
Roger Craig
George Seifart
Ken Anderson

TO can wait like everyone else. Stop trying to make it about race you faggot

Is he gonna get the Kenny Stabler treatment by the old farts that vote

Let's be fair here.

McNabb was kinda trash.

>TO doesn't get in on first or second ballot because the cuck voters don't like him

HoF is a fucking joke

Maybe I'm biased, but I wanted more players in. At least wanted to see Boselli, Owens and Dawkins all get their golden jacket.

I'm very happy that Taylor made it.

>liking TO
speaking of cuck...