MAGA went pretty well the first time, don't you think?

MAGA went pretty well the first time, don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a while. Reagan/Tatcher really set globalism into motion though. Now we're still waiting for that trickling down.

>literally the worst president we have ever had.
>hailed as a republican hero.

>Destroyed first the country, then the world
Yeah, sure went great if you're trying to instigate the end of civilization.

Reagan was more of a democrat than Obama.

Try again.

Sarcasm, and b8.
Anything but a multi national criminal, like Clinton.

He wasn't perfect, but he stalled the decline of America for 20+ years. That makes him a winner in my book.

High test

You mean caused it to begin, don't you? You people are fucking retarded. We were doing fucking great until Raygun. He literally destroyed America.

>Occupy Wall Street memes
>Muh Raygun

Thoroughly fuck off.

WHY WOULD A CANADIAN EXPECT A TRICKLE DOWN?

YOU ARE THE GLOBAL 1% RETARD

>Facts
>HURR NO YOU USE SJW MEME!
No. Shut your facecunt, moron.

>Thoroughly fuck off.
Thoroughly kill yourself. Join your precious patron saint of evil.

Canada always follow. Our push for neoliberalism occured more during the 90s, but it was caused by the US, and it had similar consequences on us.

>>literally the worst president we have ever had.
I didn't know Reagan was FDR

Gotta love how a lot of /pol think we are "far right" and that it makes corporatism somehow OK. The only good thing I get from this board is nationalism.

>We were doing fucking great until Raygun
Yeah, stagflation was so good. I miss it

Commie fuck, Reagan was the best thing to happen to this country.

I bet you think Obama is the best president of all time.

nah that would probably be teddy, or jefferson. But i feel like picking a founding father is cheating.

Proven, election winning concept and it's an attitude that will benefit the country.

>there are ameridiots ITT who will defend Dementia: the President as being anything other than a pawn of the globalist Jews, and whose adoption of Jewish-pushed neoliberalism has slowly killed the West over 40 years

All your jobs going to China, India, and Mexico? Yeah, you can thank this pawn for that

There isn't a lot of that left here. This board almost totally converted to stupid room-temperature IQ "rebellious" conservafake christards. Sup Forums used to actually have quite a diversity of views. Now it really is a fucking retard echo chamber. There aren't even as many libertarians as there used to be.

>Literally the greatest period in American history, which incidentally, I want desperately to return to is bad because I have to suck Raygun's withered dick
So you're saying you're afflicted with multiple personality disorder, basically. When the fuck are conservashits going to realize they will never return to the prosperity of the 1950-70s by following the policies of the man who killed it?

>inb4 reagan was a globalist

Yeah, at the time, we needed to be. If we didn't, we might be seeing an even bigger USSR.

then again, obama dindu nuffin

>THIS IS WHAT AMERIDIOTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Communism was on its last legs you fucking retard. There was so much dissent within the Soviet Union, coupled with the breakdown of the planned economy model, meant that the Soviets were bound to collapse regardless of Raygun's obedience to the jewry

>Reagan
>The worst
Holy kek, get off my board.

We are. It's called American academia. Congratulations, shitheads. Now America not only has the worst form of capitalism absolutely possible (thanks to Reagan), but he fucking FAILED and we have the worst parts of marxist culture ALSO. Reagan was as much Satan as fucking Churchill.

Seems you forgot (if you were even around) about pic related. This guy had a terrible run as president, just awful. He's also the guy that was running things when disco was a thing. Worst. Ever.

Yeah dude, the stagflation under Carter in a Keynesian style economy was great. Fucking retard.

You're right, picking a founding father is cheating.

Teddy, Jackson, and Reagan. Top three without a doubt.

Trump is nothing like Mexican loving neocon raygun. You Mexicans have to go home and free trade has to be laughed at like the failed policy it is

>Hurr the best time in American history was bad
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'd like to know your opinion on private prisons, and the CIA funding terrorists with drug money and starting the crack epidemic

>Patron saint of evil
wew lad

>Military policy played a key role in the collapse of the soviet union
>Cut the inflation rate in half
>Brought GDP growth back to the 3-4% range from Carter's 2%, which is what we're currently at.
>Left office with an unemployment rate of 5%
>Brought traditional values back to the mainstream for a time.

I can't imagine how fucked the US would be by SJW bullshit if Reagan hadn't happened. We would be ruled by transgender commisars that report directly to Moscow.

You have Justin Trudeau as your PM, your country is cucked and fucked.

"If you fight the fire, it wins"

I wonder what the new Star Wars program is. Our government is so sold out at this point we probably don't even have a missile defense system.

>we'll never see another western leader who can give speeches like this

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

you kids don't even know... he was the last great leader of the free world. its been all downhill since.

Yeah you fucking retard, I didn't vote for Turdeau, but the entire reason we have a moron like him in the first place is because of the chain reaction set off by President Alzheimer's moronic economic policies. These allowed the Jew to gain way more control over the economy, and thus the government, which they have since used to corrupt and liberalize the youth, including those who voted for Trudeau.

>no polk
you disgust me

We haven't had a great leader since Eisenhower.

B-b-but sweaters indoors and Billy beer.

Jimmy Carter was a national disgrace. I can't believe liberals call him the greatest man to take office in the last 50 years. Makes me sick.

Carter Was A Bad President is a Catholic meme.

Jimmy didn't kiss the pope's ring.
Red Ronnie Reagan and George 'Bushy Knoll' Bush shined that ring with their spittle.

pic very, very, VERY related
look who's missing

Eh.. maybe. But it made the corporations and the rich so powerful, that now we can't stop doing that since they're making so many shekels out of it.

IIUC, after the collapse of the USSR, the US had economic problems, and had one of two choices:

1) Greatly reduce the pentagon's INSANE budget and reinvest at home (rebuild infrastructure, fix public services, promote domestic industries).

2) Keep the pentagon's INSANE budget and use it to somehow stabilize the world's markets and use the petro-dollar system to import tons of manufactured goods, yielding a sort of "artificial" prosperity for the American people while allowing the US to take over the world.

Guess which one they picked.

The loss of the Afghanistan war was significant too. It was their Vietnam. It caused a schism between the military and the rest of the political elite, and it showed their satellite states that they were weak.

That's interesting. If it was just due to collapse anyway, then globalization might have been just a scam even back then (like it is today). I don't know what to believe... :/

James K. Polk, I can't believe I forgot him. Fuckin' Young Hickory got shit done and stepped aside because he knew he did all he set out to.
He is a model for the presidency.

Heres the full speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

Do you actually think the Jews weren't in power back in the 70's? You do realize that's probably when they made their greatest gains in terms of societal control in recent times. Only 9/11 comes close.

You blame Reagan for Justin Trudeau?

I bet you blame "The Man" for keepin' the maple syrup prices low too.

Yeah, I should've mentioned Afghanistan, Soviets bled themselves dry there. Globalization was always a scam by the jewry and ultra-rich to strip the poor and middle classes of their wealth.

Varying levels of control. They had a significant political grip, which they used to propel Reagan to victory, but not until the filthy kike Friedman's policies began to be implemented did they get a solid grip on the economy. Rising wealth disparity and fractious social movements since Reagan prove this.

I'm not blaming Reagan entirely for Trudeau, obviously most voters are retards, but you can't ignore the link between globalization, majorly beginning under Reagan, and the new liberalism.

>Globalization was always a scam by the jewry and ultra-rich to strip the poor and middle classes of their wealth.

That's probably why it happens. These people push for it.

But it also affects the world order. It allows the US to spread its influence. Other countries become dependent on the US' financial system. They also become economically dependent on each others, and this can make wars less likely.

It seems to me like there is a cabal of true believer within the US government that believe that the world is on the brink of becoming unifiable under the western model thanks to globalization. And that the one world government could be a good thing. They may be running out of time though. The US is disintegrating.

They said the worst. He was bad, but not the worst. He certainly was no Woodrow Wilson or FDR.

I would agree that certain elements view globalization as a necessary path to global unification. We can already see that with an attempt to shift demographics on a global scale, including the attempted eradication of nationalism in the West. Perhaps they're right, and this is the only way to an effective global governance, but the price is too high... the destruction of culture, tradition, and national identity.

And as an addendum, I do believe you're quite right that globalization reinforces the hegemony of the USA, particularly through the petrodollar. Just look at what they did to Libya and Gaddaffi when he wanted to introduce a gold-backed Dinar, which would render him economically independent from the IMF and the USA.

>but the price is too high... the destruction of culture, tradition, and national identity
Heh, yeah. That's painful to watch happen. The US has been doing it to other cultures for a while now. Arguably it's only fair to do it to ourselves (the west). That's how our leaders think I guess. They're globalists; they don't really have cultural allegiance anymore. :/

I always wonder though if it still makes sense to speak of the "the USA" that way. Maybe it's more like a bunch of shadowy cabals of internationalists that influence the US government and the world (/pol think it's the Zionists in Israel... just kek, I wouldn't take it that literally).

Yeah, /pol NEEDS to hear about the petro-dollar system. It makes everything much clearer. I'm surprised it's not common knowledge here. Maybe the stormfags should get to it. They spread a bunch of nonsense too, but everything they preach seems to really stick. heh.

Is that seriously it? All of that compared to what the current guy in office has done is nothing. Also I'd like to see lists like that with some sources.

Taft is best president. Prove me wrong

Fraud. Cannot get on raft with. Would sink.

>Reagan
>worst
you must be a drug addict and have black in-laws

besides being a nigger, what has he done that has made him so bad?

FDR being a bad president is just a meme.

Of course he was super-liberal and created the welfare state, but that's what we needed to get out of the great depression.

The problems with his programs started when the economy recovered but the welfare kept going.

tbqhfam i don't give two shits on how much debt we are in or how cruel our military is, or how government doesn't tell us about anything, i just want america to win, no mater what.

>Beatriz Soviet Union
>Worst president

I bet you like Carter you fucking loser

This is now an official best presidents thread.
Post the best presidents.

>Responsible for the crack epidemic which destroyed black communities

They were never on our level but at least they had potential back then.