I miss not having a retard, draft dogging coward in the white house

I miss not having a retard, draft dogging coward in the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/73xxX8svYRg
youtu.be/XvqOXUN0md0
youtu.be/Mx2IaBAsxhc
youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU
youtu.be/MHMwdVCEyAU
youtu.be/DzU3FLZgIhc
youtu.be/UM_lFHQI44g
youtube.com/watch?v=QSdU6Ou49Ck
youtu.be/WIs2L2nUL-0
youtu.be/mIt9iyiCHeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody gives a shit

FPBP
>SAGE goes in the options field in these shit threads.

Lol who cares. People gonna bitch again in 4 years. The cycle continues. Wah wah wah.

Looks like President Trump was smart enough to bring an umbrella; Ofailure didn't want his husbands makeup to wash off.

funny how trump uses a gigantic umbrella to cover only himself. just like trumpcare.

Only difference is that next election we might get someone who isn't an incompetent cum stain who doesn't understand how to run a country. I honestly believe I could do a better job than this man.

Sage

I wonder what we'll have to do with people like this poster...

Republicans are dying off, the far left, demographically are the future of America.

Maybe Fema Camps are the answer.

Yea you keep believing that snowflake.

That look on your face when your answer to political debate is punching someone in the face.

but muh liberalism

>dogging

"The perfect american family"

lol obacuck, U mad blackboi?

>look Bannon I posted this again!
>love me :^(

all u got?

kek

Looks like she's under he umbrella here

ikr?
youtu.be/73xxX8svYRg

Good. Traps shouldn't be in the army

youtu.be/XvqOXUN0md0

Generation z mother fucker. Most conservative generation in half a century

kys newfriend

or harassing families who are just chilling on the beach
youtu.be/Mx2IaBAsxhc

I don't see any rain in that first picture. He must have just been doing that as a joke.

>Generation z mother fucker. Most cringey generation in half a century

No arguments here, bub.

shooped

>Looks like here's no rain

youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU

This

>Pictures that don't fit my narrative are shopped

Kys Faggot.

youtu.be/MHMwdVCEyAU

Or flying commercial jets into towers full of offices where people are busy working

youtu.be/DzU3FLZgIhc

On this list, Trump has "called for" this, and "proposed" that, and "promised" something else. That is not accomplishing anything, that is still running his god-awful campaign.

you must mean Bill Clinton.

>Republicans are dying off
just the loud and whiney ones. That's why you think you have so many more "people" in your camp.

sad

This isn't true
>most lonely virgins are on internet
>most lonely virgins have time to answer those surveys
>real life is not Sup Forums

sad

sad

sad

>"The perfect american family"
not knowing how to high five is a sign of intelligence

sad

This entire period in American history in one word.

/thread

or kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and destroy an entire region for oil interests.
we can both play this game.

that face when you payed attention in class and can make c3.

I'm getting bored now. You get the point though.

Last one:
youtu.be/UM_lFHQI44g

you know what , year before voting when ive seen those candidates i instantly said to myself "fuck , i miss obama..." see what a prophet i am
and i dont even live in usa

youtube.com/watch?v=QSdU6Ou49Ck

Actually I have one more: youtu.be/WIs2L2nUL-0

Oh, yes, she can!

Where did you get that idea?

Kek if you really believe anything was accomplished in 6 months besides nominating Gorsuch. Even that would have failed under regular order if McConnell didn't blow up the filibuster.

Keep dreaming though.

why punch when you can just assassinate the opposition? youtu.be/mIt9iyiCHeI

I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he was an honorable guy and wasn't retarded. I do miss that part.

Is he autistic?

sad

Don't forget Dubya.

no, we only want heterosexuals to get shot while defending the lives of traps. the way god wants it.

sad

>Nothing that happens during the first 9 months of a presidency can be attributed to the new president. The effects of new legislation will not be felt until after about a year

Come back in 2018 and tell me how great America is

Yup. We've kinda hit bottom here with Trump. Didn't know the right had become so wacko. Fox News did a number on em.

sad

I think Trump is doing well for us all....I don't miss the social engineering obama tried to force on everyone.....better a retarded patriot that values the law and grows the economy than a marxist zealot.....MAGA

sad

sad

Really user???

So I'm to believe the same survey/pollsters that said Hillary would win in a landslide can accurately predict the political ID of future generations. Political ID is something your raised with, it's very hard to change that you retard

sad

I'm just glad that he won't change anything until he's impeached. Government will unanimously stonewall him!

i don't believe in reptilians, but melania is totally a reptilian. you can even see the space between the mask and her eyes... and the scales.

He did know how to give good fingers.

This kind of shit has a special place in my rage box

What that trump believes in equality of women and women shouldn't be treated special because they have tits and a vagina? If you knew it was going to rain bring an umbrella, you white knight neckbeard

Underrated doggo

i thought he is Hitler and it is 3rd Reich. Now its sad. Hormones are so confusing

Here's a statement we can ALL get behind!!

That's called job security
>You're welcome

>2017
>Values the US Military

hahahahaha what a fucking piece of shit

ahahahahahaha weeeeeee

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Go be a cuntservative cocksucker somewhere else. You want rage? I'll rip your fucking carotid out with my teeth homo.

You want Trump? YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT.

*Unless a Clinton runs for office. Then vote Trump

what do you do? vote for hillary?

Fuck this total ASSCLOWN.

Trump is Alpha,
Obama is Beta

Quite simple.

what Obama did in that picture is illogical and he knew there are reporters all around thus he's just a poser, I can't see any other reason.

Turn up the heat
>a snowflake drifted in

sad

bait and a cherrypicked photo. please fucking kill yourself.

* or a Democrat, either. They're all dishonest, authoritarian parasites.

agreed, obama was just a dirty nigger.

calm down faggot

Has this been edited with that little ISIS kid yet?

sad