ITT: overrated video games

ITT: overrated video games
pic most related to the related

How is this overrated I've never even heard of it.

consider yourself lucky

it is huge right now

and it is absolute shit

Couldn't agree more.

Looks like someone is shit at it.

ITT people who suck at PUBG

>pic most related
git gud scrub

PUBG is probably the best battle royal game out there right now.

That's not saying much, but it is what it is.

i bought htis since everyone said it was amazing

it is garbage

zero explanation of anything, shit inventory system that says you can't carry anything when you hafe nothing, game runs at like 30fps max on low settings with a 6700k and a 1080, desync, lag, super loud random static blasts

refunded that shit so hard

Overwatch.

>Zero explanation of anything

It's a battle Royale game, what is there to explain? If you need your hand held through everything no wonder you refunded it.

KEK, I hope this is b8

>It's a battle Royale game

Which is what? Theres a huge map and you can drop anywhere but then you have to run across the map to some arbitrary circle?

Zero explanation of how the game works at all, and you die in 2 shots after shooting someone 10+ times. its a shit game and you people need to quit pretending it is good.

>Overwatch
>League of Legends
>Halo

All pleb tier shit for slow people.

>pic related

INB4 muh mods

If a game requires it's playerbase to make the game good, It's a shit game.

Reminder: it was practically unplayable for the first year it was out.

>I'm shit at a game therefore it is objectively bad

Whatever you say

And the second most overhyped/rated game of all time...

Whys that?

Dev made a million promises, which never happened (think no man's sky level of lying) and somehow managed to degrade everything that made the first so special.

Not to mention the faggy pirate outfits instead of epic armor sets.

I love this game and I'm terrible at it. But it has given me the chance to reconnect with a lot of old friends, and my brother.

We get a lot of good laughs roaming around waiting to get our heads blown off

Every COD in the future and COD WW2 COD Sucks so much dick and will suck dick.BF1 is over hyped too

The last good Battlefield was BC2. After that EA went outta their way to emulate COD.

Funny now how Activision is now emulating BF1

So much this.

It's the fact that Player Unknown helped create Arma III Wasteland, DayZ and the standalone etc, without getting any credit. So him creating his own game, I think should be as popular as it is.

Nice bait though

LOL

Get a better pc LOL

Plenty of shitty overrated crap games like Overwatch, WoW, Fallout and CoD and you pick one of the recent ones that is actually decent in our current wasteland state of gaming.

This

I will explain right now to you what battle Royale means. You and a bunch of other strangers are killing each other to see who will win. It's like the hunger Games, except there's guns, houses and towns.

nah good fun game, strangely addictive.

>this

playing as anything other than nord makes the story make ZERO sense

throw in the hogwarts mage school with 8 different spells, all of which are copies of shouts

Most battle royale games have some sort of premise though

BF and COD are only similar in the fact that they are FPS shooters

im getting 60fps with a 1070 and an amd fx 9590...

not max settings obv but not lowest either

overwatch is probably the best game i've ever played in my life tbqh

there's an entire generation raised on minecraft

premise means nothing anymore

Get good scrubs.

>mfw that's the saddest thing I've read all day
;_;

Why not just play battle Royale in rust? I bet it would be funner than PUBG

>2017
>can't figure out how to take a screenshot

What do the coins get you? Asking because I've yet to play this game.

to add to this I don't own it but I played that free weekend. best game I've probably ever played for sure - FPS game definitely

Nope. Not even close.

It's an OK arcade. But thats all, only an OK arcade. Nothing more.

stupid fucking clothing. that's all

Agree. It's boring and gay. I'd rather play BF1 or BF4 any day.

Why? I think it's a good creative outlet that helped a lot of kids with grow creative side

Most other games do shit for creativity.

It wasn't captured through a screenshot as I just sent it to my buddy as a text. Nice try though.

Is it really more fun than a good fps? Also wtf will happen if they make it cross-platform?

I remember the original Overwatch...

>OHSHITNIGGERWHATAREYOUDOING.jpeg

Shitty clothes. Being early access and with it's popularity I hope they do a real reward system. In it's current state there is absolutely no point to bother with the coins other than to have clothes on when you start out a game. The game does need work, but it is fun with friends.

The entire halo franchise

No. Battlefield games are better.

no it doesn't. it creates a breeding ground for their antisocial autism.

everything is block based, which eliminates any complex spatial reasoning. And recreating your favorite sonic the hedgehog character out of blocks doesn't count as being creative.

All my friends play this and I just don't get the appeal. Every time I watch Dr. play it seems like the game is 75% looting, 10% running, and the rest shooting.

The game is fun. It does need work, not going to lie. You have your bullshit moments and you get your heart pounding/shocking moments of intensity etc. It is what it is. For 30 bucks you can't really complain for its price:entertainment ratio. Worth the money in my opinion if you're into these types of games.

Lost me in, litterally, the first paragraph.

Want to sound unbiased and actually credible? Don't lable the company you're obviously shilling for "trustworthy" wothout anything to back that up.

Youre coming off as an obvious fanboy and I'm ignoring you now.

The fact that it's still full priced, and still the #1 selling game is just disrurbing.

The vidya community is apparently 90% ghetto trash.

>cross platform
It won't be. They are just releasing for the Xbox too.

You can't make FPSs cross platform. PCs dominate because of mouse and keyboard

Yeah, except one was made several years after the other and everything that was in new vegas was built ON TOP of what bethesda had already built. Of course they're gonna add a shit load more/better features

Oh right I forgot how stupid some people are and don't realise the difference between shilling and presenting actual factual evidence.

>never played with legos

Yeah man blocks are shit right?

You shut your goddamn whore mouth.

newfriend, the fallout argument is a meme. don't get wrapped up in it.

have you ever played with legos? there are 100s of shapes and pieces.

lol says the kid who cant win

>blocks
>legos
You really think all legos are blocks?

Cause hopping around with 1 of 5 guns in recycled maps is soo awesome

Learn to form an intelligent debate.

I'm not saying anything you said is wrong. Because, frankly, it's not. But just because you're on the right side, doesn't meant your argument holds water.

In other words, I'm saying you worded it like a ignoramus.

You just named literally any fps. Shut up and get a real complaint.

/thread

At least they're both 1000x better than Fallout 4

you are right, because every fps is about mashing your jump button while shooting rockets or homing bullets while spamming grenades.

and the meme continues

Any Battlefield has dozens of guns, massive maps that, with the map destruction, creates unique matches almost everytime.

Jumping in bf will only make you die faster.

>intelligent debate
>Sup Forums
Learn to differentiate between a site that offers "intelligent debates" and a cesspool of shitposting autismos you fucking retard.

>rockets
>needler
Both special weapons you have to find.
>grenades
Every game has grenade spammers
>jump mashing
Have you even seen cods community? They abuse this way more than halo.

Time to rethink your argument again.

>thinking winning actually means something
>game hands out wins like candies

>watch streamers who suck as at games rack wins like it's nobodies business

THIS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMISTER CROW

>needler

Boy that game was so gay. The entire presentation feels like it was made by old people who call all game systems "nintendos".

>he got no credit
Well, no shit, there is a reason he is called Player ""Unknown"".

It is overrated, yes. It's the best battle royale game but in general I'd say it's average.

>best battle royale game

found it

>Unique matches
Excuse me while i go find my sides.
If i had a dollor for every battlefield match ive played thats exactly the same, i could buy a new $1000 computer

>go capture objective a
> noob in tank collapses building on you
>objective a lost

Please continue to tell me how every match is unique

>both special weapons that you have to find

and everybody goes for them

>every game has grenade spammers

lol. fucking lol. have you even played halo? grenade spamming might as well be the primary attack.

>Have you even seen cods community? They abuse this way more than halo

dude, no fucking way. there is no fucking way you really believe that.

>Time to rethink your argument again.

nah, I'm good bruv. halo is trash and you know it.

Calling something "the best" after calling it overrated is kind of a double negative, user.

Could not agree more

this boy knows what is up

Yeah, if your're going specifically on BF:HC. The nail in the BF coffin.

But at least every BF has been different.

Every Halo is exactly the same

Skyrim

So youd prefer it if nobody went for special weapons? Of course people are going to use them. It give a fucking advantage.

Grenade spamming is the first thing people do at the beginning of a match in cod and every time they spawn.
>it might as well be the primary attack hurr durr

>jumping
Ever fucking 10 year old on cod will jupm through a doorway and spray and pray you. Its a fact.

Battlefield 1 is exactly like this. They are not at all different.

Halo is mostly the same ill give you that but it doesnt make it bad. Just like battlefield being the same isnt bad either.