I'm not happy. Someone please make me smile

I'm not happy. Someone please make me smile.

no

What's the difference between a joke and 3 black dicks? Your mom can't take a joke.

/watch?v=fTxOTOBZ9Uo

this will help

hey op still here??

Yes

Do you know why 6 is afraid of 7?

here you go, now make me happy too pls :'(

Because he's a registered 6 offender

How

whats bothering you??

Your day is probably way better than hers

what's wrong OP?

idk, make laugh, post some funny pictures, but actually funny

Hers day is good, she is not in jail, what can be better for a nigger

The main thing that's bothering me is the one girl who got away. Even if I had a chance I lost my opportunity years ago. It just sucks when you want something so bad and you know you will never be able to have it.

Here you go lad, hopefully this cracks a smile. Pic related

"stupid infidels" thanks OP also the edited picture of him in the shed is funny too

another one, maybe this makes you happy

Lmao that pic
Im muslim so the funniest thing is hes not a muslim, hes a sikh dude
The photoshop of the shed after is what cements it though

I chuckled

find another girl

then try to get something better. i know what you're talking about but there's plenty of girls out there. you'll probably have another crush in the future and the next time try to do whatever you can to be with her even if it fails because one day it will work and it could be tomorrow

stop being a sad faggot and go suck a divk

Thanks for the advice. I've been single for 6 years so I've pretty much just given up.

why have you given up? are you obese? are stupid? serious questions because if not then keep going

i've been single for 18 and i haven't given up. you can do it if you don't do anything, nothing will happen

Probably stupid. Can't go to bars, I'm not in school anymore and my friends girlfriends don't have any single friends. I'm not good looking anyway so at this point why even bother.

Honestly I didn't want this thread to spiral into an advice thread. I'm hopeless and I realize that. I just want to take my mind away from everything for a little while.

that's a bad decision, if you don't fight yours problems they won't solve, women care less about the appearence than men. be clean, smell good and make her laugh.

i love reviewbrah

He's a cool guy

WTF
>Watches at 0 $?

i feel like killing myself

why?

Holy shit this has to be the worst stuff I've ever seen. I feel kinda sick now.

What happened there? Is that for real?

idk, as far i can remember ive never been happy in my life. Sometimes i forget, sometimes like today i feel like shit and thinking about crossing the borders get a gun in the usa and just terminate myself the most easiest way because im a coward and i cant achieve anything good because of my anxiety, i have no friends, i dont want any, i keep pushing people off my life like they cancer, i think im a good hearted guy, but i just want to be left alone, whoever that is. Yet ive got many talents, i just cant find a way to exploit them, i keep choking on people and i end up watching twitch stream all day long hoping for every1 to forget about me. I feel like an ant, i go to work, i come back to the house and its endless loop.

i guess that i hate to live

hablas espaƱol?

nope

you have to find motivation. there's maybe something that you like so get into it passionately

yes im a great boxer, though my anxiety is killing me and my energy i end up not beein able to perform like im supposed to, i feel like a fucking pussy i just want to isolate myself from any stress source

if you like boxing don't give up, you're not a pussy just look or watch something that could help to get more motivation, if you like anime then watch hajime no ippo, you can also read interviews about your favourite boxers where they speak about their weaknesses and learn, talk with your coach so that he can help with your issues or boxer that had the same experience as you

You don't need bars to find a woman. Exist in reality and it will happen eventually.

What's your cup of tea mate. How can I. Help?

I was single for 14 years then found my wife. Don't give up user.

i was thinking of an hero-ing myself, should I?

14 years! I would have given up after 5 minutes.

Don't rely on others for happiness. Only you can make it yourself.

You don't have the motivation. If you can find it, though, do it before you lose it.

But pick something foolproof.

stab politicians

they allow bankers that use their databanks against you to make you poor and depressed