Be honest, how many of you have never even seen a vagina in real life?

be honest, how many of you have never even seen a vagina in real life?

I have.

I came out of one. And into another.

Not one that I haven't paid for, and even then it was only strippers/lap dancers. Tfw 37 yr old virgin.

I was so ballz deep in so many lately xD its like a flesh cave for your dick lol, its so fun way better than even the doujinshi makes you think

Like zero times, user.

I will die as a kissless handholdless virgin cause I have no social skills and can't put myself out there

I'm socially retarded, but I've managed to eat a few pussies in my time by playing the angle of "man of few words, but occasionally acts silly"

Being physically attractive definitely helps build that initial attraction, though.

I haven't and I don't really give a shit, women stress me out

Magic word is whore!

There's truth here. Woman are stressful as fuck. They're fun to just fuck but all the work getting to that point is stressful. Not worth it unless you feel like your dicks going to explode a star system unless you get laid, or you actually really fuckin like her.

same here and plus im ugly

>Being attractive helps you attract people
Who would have thought?

well I look average at best, way too young for my age too (don't even grow a real beard) and for that to being even close to happening I would have to know a girl first. All the girls who ever knew me ignored me all the time. Nobody ever wanted to speak to me cause they didn't give a fuck about me or my opinion. It's like everyone was waiting for me to start a conversation. As you see I'm speaking in the past tense because I have given up at this point.

TL;DR I'm just too isolated and my situation is so hopeless that I just wanna die in my sleep.

obviously a dude who got his genitals removed. the long perineum is a total giveaway.

Yes, I have one between my legs

Is that what a penis looks like?

no, this is what a penis looks like

Ho-hold on

does boipussy count?

oh really no shit captain sherlock obvious

I see one pretty often because I babysit my mom's friend's daughters and neither like to stay dressed.

>tfw mom doesn't see an issue with a 9yo and 7yo streaking around

>inb4 virgins demanding greentext
>inb4 bullshit story
>inb4 fucking kill yourself

>Greentexting an event that happens 3-4 times a week

ya alright

>2016+1

>not spelling it with the proper "boipucci"

Kill yourself

/thread

stop being such a pucci, boy