Why does the american government oppress law abiding INCELS by making sex for them illegal and thus banishing us to a...

why does the american government oppress law abiding INCELS by making sex for them illegal and thus banishing us to a lifetime of suffering and pain where we could never be successful because of the all encompassing depression which crushes us

Probably due to lack of good grammar.

Maybe if they could understand you they could help you with your problem.

the grammar is technically correct because it's only conveying the one linear thought.

try increasing your reading comprehension fagtardo.

Sex isn't illegal, you're just undesirable.

sex IS illegal to me BECAUSE i'm undesirable

>self betterment is too hard

Hope you and your hand have a happy life together.

Sounds like you need to lower your standards.

you're such a fucking retard

believe it or not there are SOME people that will NEVER better themselves enough to fuck a girl LEGALLY.

i can't believe the gene pool is actually this fucking retarded, 3 responses and 3 fucking RETARD BREEDERS WHO WILL GET TO PROCREATE AND PASS AROUND THEIR CORRUPT FUCKTARD SEED.

humans were a mistake.

Capitals? Punctuation? Portmanteau word is meaningless to most without research.

my standards couldn't be lower.

fuck off, this is the nature of colloquial language. are you really that fucking retarded?

it's a rhetorical question, you are actually that retarded. don't answer it you fucktard faggot, it'll only make you look more fucking inconceivably retarded.

I like how you're the undesirable virgin who seems to blame the government for not getting him laid and yet we're the ones with "corrupt fucktard seed."

i'm talking about how incredibly unintelligent you are.

Resorting to swearing and name calling to help your weak argument?

Are you finished?

I have a suggestion, why don't you post a picture of yourself, and then post a picture of the type of woman you believe you deserve to have sex with and let us judge your standards?

Says the guy blaming the government for him being a virgin.

>responding with 0 (zero) content in the retort

you've embarrassed yourself so badly itt kek

>supreme gentleman

>picture of yourself
done
>type of woman you believe you deserve to have sex with

ANYONE
N
Y
O
N
E
no i'm not blaming the government for me being a virgin, i'm asking why the american government willfully tortures law abiding citizens who will never have sex without paying for it and thus ruins their life. if you're too stupid to understand the difference i'm afraid i can't dumb this basic af concept down any further for your fucktarded self.

Because fuck you that's why

You're not going to sleep tonight. Worrying about how poor grammar will influence your life. All of the things you have written so poorly in the past will haunt your conscious thoughts.

This is just the beginning of your despair.

how in the fuck do you not understand how punctuation works in 2017? you're aware that you likely use unnecessary (and thus GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT) grammar nearly constantly?

i got 34 on the english section of ACT, i understand grammar better than you do by a significant amount.

>this FUCKING RETARD doesn't understand that some thoughts and concepts can constitute a sentence without NEEDLESS punctuation that exceeds 8 words in length.

i'm guessing you've never read a real book.

>i'm asking why the american government willfully tortures law abiding citizens who will never have sex
It doesn't

yes it does. it's a human NEED that they DENY by making it ILLEGAL.

Sex isn't illegal. Are you talking about prostitution?

Standards have truly slipped over the years. Did your mathematics score show a similar trend by any chance?

Sad.

yes, because a girl will never have sex with me without money. even with money for the vast majority of girls.

>law abiding
>doesn't want to respect the law

>mathemathics
kek what a fucktarded word to try and make yourself sound smart with. just say math you fucking faggot
>trend
i'm one person who took the test one fucking time you mindnumbingly retarded cunt, do you not even know what the word "trend" means.
>Sad.
that's not a correct sentence. kys, get the fuck out of my thread you mental midget.

You and the whimpering little fucking manchildren like you are proof of natural selection. You're so entitled and inferior that you're effectively removing yourself from the gene pool and this pleases the rest of us.

You need to be a bit more coherent when making this argument in the future. There is merit to the idea that prostitution should be legal but you aren't going to convince anybody with these seni-coherent ramblings. And don't say "incel," that's a term coined by the "men going their own way" group and they hit almost every check on the list for being a cult.

I DO RESPECT THE LAW AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I'M IN THIS PREDICAMENT

>delusions of a breeder

lol and the thought of incels having sex being illegal isn't even slightly delusional, borderline fucking mental

>seni-coherent
kek the gods of irony have already made you punish yourself for being a mental midget with a closed mind and pseudo intellectual tendencies

god i'd hate to be you right now, too fucking retarded to see how BADLY i'm demolishing you at your own game and you can't even see it.

you can't see the forest nor the trees, just your own psyche up in flames but you think it's me. i set a wildfire to your "intelligence." i'm shitting on your soul rn.

this autism...its just. too. much.

Whatever helps you sleep alone at night pal.

Could you be any madder about your castration?

Unfortunately, for you, three wrongs don't make a right.

Your the one bitching on Sup Forums about how your dick don't work. Who's really the stupid one? Pro tip it's always op.

Don't blame prostituition being illegal for you not having any game. Also a few counties in Nevada have it legalized so save your pennies and go have a milk money moment.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there dog.

>Your
kek breeder
>Unfortunately, for you,
incorrect punctuation, neck yourself pseudo intellectual
NOPE
you too

No one says you can't have sex just that you can't use street walkers.

Protip: lose weight, start lifting, shave off the fucking neckbeard, get a haircut, and start actually speaking to women instead of sulking whenever you see one because you can't slip your disgusting junk up her cunt.

It's not a delusion if it's happening faggot.

You say breeder like an insult except it is what your complaining you won't get to do. Make up your mind you sexless freak.

I choose to believe you are real, because the suffering of a person so deluded and retarded amuses me.

Being a grammar nazi doesn't invalidate people's points, it just shows you don't have the wherewithal to defend yourself.

I'M BTFO THE GRAMMAR NAZI AT HIS OWN GAME YOU FUCKING RETARD

HE STARTED THE GRAMMAR NAZI SHIT

If you're too dumb to read the thread or too fucking retarded to understand what you're reading, get the FUCK out of my thread.

No, rape is illegal
You're just undesirable with no confidence.
There's some REALLY low hanging fruit out there
Or you could pay
But same thing

I've read it and all you do is counter logic with sarcasm so you don't look stupid. If you are going to apply what you read in "how to win an argument for dummies" maybe atleast finish the book. Your not fucking so you have plenty of time to read in between your reeeeing.

nature makes the rules.. not the government. clearly you are retarded by depending on the government for all your needs. i bet your on some kind of welfare just because your lazy.

here is how nature decides..

women seek out the best mates that can provide for and protect their offspring.. you clearly are not suited for this task and probably wouldn't even be picked if all other males were dead.

Even if he got laid his pathetic penis couldn't do the job proper. No woman would fuck him more than once and then would laugh about it and tell her friends.

>Your not fucking
kek, irony strikes again.

that's not sarcasm, he attacked me with grammar, i attacked him with grammar and won.

>and THIS little faggot doesn't understand what the word "sarcasm" means

>tell her friends.
They would deny even knowing him. No woman wants the shame of all her friends k owing she fucked that guy.

Well at least now I understand what this fucking thread is about. I was beginning to think I would just late for my meds.

Can someone explain to me what the appeal is in pretending your some self deprecating faggot on the internet?

>your
the sure sign of a retard.

learn what your and you're mean before you post again little faggot

if we went back to a more "natural world" without laws, where he could rape.. alpha males would just kill him. he doesn't realize he looses harder in that type of world and at least in this one he can survive on our hard work

if your desperate for sex pay a bitch for it.

>Land of the free
Why is prostitution illegal actually?

You didn't even capitalize and end your sentence with a punctuation. Fuck, you must be completely retarded.

>alpha males would just kill him.
they would not, i bench 3 plates and dl 5 plates. i'd fucking murder any "alpha" that tried to attack me.

what's "alpha" in 2017 is basically what's responsible for this dilemma in the first place.

Blame the evangelicals and the rural trash politicians who pander to them.

refer to
because evidently you ARE that fucking retarded.

>I can't get laid wah wah wah
>lol don't insult me u fukin breeder
>you'are grammer is bad
>no YOU'ARE'M'ST'D'VE GRAMMER IS BAD U BREEDER

This fucking thread.

The only person responsible for you not getting laid is you.

i.e., the fucktards trying to argue with OP

>being this fucktarded and delusional

Your retarded.

>I'd murder

lol sure you would internet tough guy, keep believing the hype you're inventing for yourself

>evangelicals
>on Sup Forums
What?

sucks for you, might as well kys.

if you really want sex try getting a job, stop crying and bitching about how shitty you think the world is. and most importantly, lower your standards.. there are women out there just as desperate as you.

lmao post time stamped pics so I can laugh at your e-stats

>Your retarded.
irony wins the day for the 3rd time ITT

thank you for letting me win the argument again

>you're grammar means I win this argument about sex being illegal for me

trying to win here, of all places... all my wut

You may have won the grammar battle but you lost the sex war.

Nice try but if you don't think you've responded to multiple posters with sarcasm then you are willfully delusional (obvious). Bottom line the rest of us get sex but you don't. There isn't something wrong with the world there is something wrong with you?

Because you are aberrant and the gene pool does not easily accept the different.

It is not illegal to get rich and you can purchase sex or make yourself more desirable with money.

>I a'm better then you but I cant even have sex
Also that's not irony, Alanis.

What is your response to the claim (which we all seem to agree on here) that your virginity is your own fault, and not anyone else's?
It would pribably behoove both sides here for you to include in your response the number of women you have gone out of your way to get to know/make friends with in the past year

I dont beleev in the alfa beda dikodomy, and thats the most beda thung iv herd.