yep

wouldn't even think about it

But She isnt my dad or mother she is a random actor

Absolutely

not my proudest fap

Only in that prom dress.

I do not find her attractive so no

I'll save you guys some time: faggot

Fuck, this movie. I get choked up every time the music swells and George and Lorraine kiss. Also when George's face changed and he punches the snark out of that douchebag Biff.

My mom was a hot curvy goth chick in the 80's. You bet your ass I would.

you sir prefer the company of men

Do you think after he went back to the future, his mom realized he had gone back to the past because he looks identical to the dude she tried to fuck? Do you think she looks at her son now and is grossed out at what she was straight up going to do to him in the past?

>Do you think she looks at her son now and is grossed out at what she was straight up going to do to him in the past?

More like schlicks to it

if my mom looked like prime lea thompson i would have done it without even thinking twice, even knowing i would most likely cease to exist immediately after reaching orgasm.

how fucked up would it be if it was like a terminator like time loop and marty was always supposed to be his own father.

>he looks identical to the dude she tried to fuck?

You don't really remember all the girls/guys you try to fuck though, do you? I remember all the girls I've slept with, more or less, but I definitely don't remember all the ones that have turned me down

homosexual

Is that technically not his mother because he has travelled to a separate time reality? Or does he travel back on the same time reality?

Wtf is time?!

I would become my own father wouldnt I?

Not my mom so why should I give a fuck?

well i'm guessing the list of girls you've fucked can be counted on one hand and the list that have turned you down numbers in the thousands

that whole scenario hits all the right buttons for me. i'd basically be a mom fucking automaton from the point I saw her.

fucking gaylord honestly

I've had sex with over 15 girls. I've been turn down a lot but I usually block those memories out of my head immediately, it's just a natural defense mechanism

I'd have done it and enjoyed the never ending void I'd have created for myself.

Balls deep. 100%.

what kind of stupid question is this? of course i would.

>one movie she is trying to fuck her son
>another movie has her trying to fuck a duck
she had an interesting career

No. I would probably react just like Marty.

My own mother? No, not likely.

Lea Thompson, though? Sure, I'd do the nasty in the pasty.

pics or bullshit

>ywn go back in time and impregnate your mother

Looks like a fucking guy desu

this is my favorite question of all time.

Why not? She's smokin' hot.

Delet dat gif.

you just KNOW

If I was Marty fuck yes

My real mother? fuck no

Are you retarded?

why not just have a week of crazy sex then break up with her and then have dad come save the day and be her rebound?

Because she will fall in love with you, dumbass.

And she never gonna be married with his real father.

Because then you'd have to use a condom.

Her nudes are 10/10... so yes

__________________________________________________________________________for you

Vasectomy son.

You're overestimating how well people remember what other people look like.

So she wants your nuts, you pause, somehow find a 50's doctor willing to perform a vasectomy on a teen, get snipped, are laid up for a week+, are firing live rounds for potentially a few months, *then* you can bang her?

Think your time travelling incest through, user.

No she wont! When Marty kissed her on the mouth she was repulsed! So have some crazy animal sex, use her how she wants you to, then actually get intimate with her to to break the spell. Or just get increasingly extreme with your demands until she runs to your father in relief. There are plenty of ways to make a woman disgusted with you. I know.

I've already had one numb nuts.

Fo sho. Straight in, no kissing.

I'd berry my dick in her so hard, whoever pulled me out would be crowned King Arthur.

Here, add this: just fucking kill yourself.

>numb nuts
pot calling the kettle black, eh?

I'd have done it and then used the DeLorean to go back an hour and spitroast her with myself.

>Biff, I need to you wax the car, take care of the weeds out front and...
>damn what was that third thing?
>oh yeah don't try to rape my wife again

According to this webm fuck yes.

How would she realize he went back to the past? Am I remembering it wrong? Did she have no idea of time travel?

And she wouldn't think about that, they'd probably worry that it was past marty's kid and not her husbands.

>tfw you saw pics of your mom in middle school and high school
yes

Do you think Marty ever had to deal with knowing his mother was a huge danger slut?

Yes. If my mom was hot I would fuck the shit out of her.

links