Be Stefan molymeme

>Be Stefan molymeme
>guy calls in for relationship advice
>seems kinda weird but help him anyway
>talk for a bit about the dangers of beautiful women
>tell him that since his gf was spanked as a child he should break up with her
>find out the guy had his gf listening in this entire time
>he puts her on and she cries, calls me a brainwasher and leaves
>guy gets back on and tells me he originally told her to wait in the attic during the call but she refused so she listened in
>out of rage hang up the call
This is the daily life of Stefan Molymeme
youtu.be/0fXGhgnqti0?t=58m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off stefan hill. our lord is milo stewart

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

ARGUMENT

you stupid fuck

What do leafs think of their God*-Emperor Molyneaux?
*full disclosure, Stefan is not a divine being since so such thing exists and any "argument" against that is not an argument

Is Stefan autistic?

Perhaps, but if he is, he's not even close to the caller's level of autism

Not an arguement.

I've watched this video and it is not the fact she was spanked. Stefan himself was spanked just like 80% of his callers. It is the fact she is reproducing the same abuses in her relationship and grew megalomaniacal whenever Nick The Cuck tried to even have friends and talk about their problems.

She's probably a single mom right now.

Or living as a prostitute in Cambodja and getting free water buffalos from the local american construction worker scared of SJWs.

So fascinating is the FDR Cinematic Universe.

I want a free water buffalo

the guy who bought the Cambodian whore's family a cow was one of the best shows ever, for entertainment value. loved it.

He's okay. Sometimes he makes a really good point. Other times he's a hypocrite and gets self righteous.

What's his obsession with spanking?

Surely he knows that there's tons of kids who are really badly behaved, not every kid is passive and doesn't get into trouble.

What do you think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

BOT
O
T

OC. DO NOT STEAL.

there's not a single _________ in this thread

Please stop posting this in all of Molymeme's threads, and no Whittle is not based, he's a closeted twink faggot who has clearly deluded himself into believing he is a popular voice of the conservative movement, when in reality he is a cringey motivational speaker with a make-believe TV show on YouTube who rarely draws >100,000 viewers

This is an extremely accurate description of Bill Whittle. Thank you for putting this into words user, Whittle is a fucking faggot

>It is the fact she is reproducing the same abuses in her relationship and grew megalomaniacal whenever Nick The Cuck tried to even have friends and talk about their problems.
Incorrect, monkey. Judging by what happened in the call, Nick the Cuck turned out to be a complete sperg. He made her listen to Stefan and him talk shit about her.

(You)

got a face for 1 cent?

>Judging by what happened in the call, Nick the Cuck turned out to be a complete sperg. He made her listen to Stefan and him talk shit about her.

not an argument

stephen's autistic about his anti-spanking shit, because if your kid's being a disrespectful little shit then you can't 'negotiate' you have to discipline then. but the only true asshole in this situation was the boyfriend

>but the only true asshole in this situation was the boyfriend
I agree. What the fuck was his issue?
>I told my gf to wait in the attic during the call
>oh, no Stefan I-I don't live with her
>y-yeah she's been listening to this entire call and I didn't tell you

Yes. Most people here in Canada are

>Dreams are real dude, a scientist mantis told me so in a dream and he also showed me how to make perpetual energy motherfucker! You need to be on hundreds of drugs to expand your knowledge otherwise you're just a small minded bigot.

If you do peacful parenting then kid won't grow up to be so unruly that they need a spanking. At least that's what the case should be

42:00 dam this convo is so fake - moly's show is now reality tv - the girl is laughing under croc tears

He threatened Sup Forums once. Said if he met any one of us in real life, he'd punch us in the face.

Molymeme has survived going on 2000 years.

>tfw Stefan is red pilling me too hard and I have to back off on the videos for a little while

>don't have an hour to devote to this sob story
shit happens around 39 minutes or so.

>was spanked as a child
he would spank those oil pans with alacrity,

Kids don't magically become badly behaved you fucking cretin.

my sides are in orbit

Went is this picture in every Stefan thread?

I listen to Part Of The Problem, Dave Smith's extremely libertarian podcast.

for the most part libertarians are all on the same page because they share the same underlying principles, and just plug-and-chug for every political issue.

but Dave did an episode in favor of "peaceful parenting" and cited stefan repeatedly.

it was so controversial among listeners, that for the next ten episodes Dave had to address the issue.

I think it stems from the fact that children in many ways are NOT fully fledged people, who can be expected to make their own decisions. therefore, they don't necessarily have the same rights as adults. also, every living, breathing human being WANTS REALLY BADLY to beat up children. children are fucking awful.

why ?

Is that supposed to be an argument OP?

Wait, has ever mentioned that he was upset about a $50 donation?

this is funny

Cute girl ;_;

can confirm must be from being an oxymoron in itself fucking right wing atheist

extremist "cut everyone out of your life who might be at all psychologically damaged according to my pseudophysiological bullshit reinforced by libertarian theories that were designed for economic and political situations and never intended to be applied to interpersonal human relationships while ignoring the fact that I myself, my listeners, those I give advice, and my immediate family all experience psychological trauma because that is something literally every human being on earth goes through" ideology.

AKA don't work through problems just fucking quit when you encounter them and try doing something else.

this, he is a bit silly buggers about this if you ask me moight, we should try and help those that had traumatic experiences

I've watched dozens of Stefan's videos and not once have I seen him tell a person to cut someone out of their life. Where does this come from?

Yeah I came out of college, super duper libertarian. At one point unironically believing the only legitimate use of government power was to enforce contracts.

As I've aged I've become more conservative, but still describe myself as somewhere between libertarian and conservative.

Stefan's blanket ban on spanking is the most difficult pill for me to swallow and I think it is colored by his past experiences with a mother he has apparently written out of his life for past abuse.

I am not contesting his assessment of his own mother, but I will suggest to you that it affects his judgments on other parent figures.

I would agree that solely use corporeal punishment would be bad, or even using it most of the time, but it is a tool that a parent should be able to use to ensure their kids actually learn their lesson.

Children are these perfectly rational cerebral creatures as Stefan might imagine. At some points it might be necessary to use corporeal punishment so they understand the severity of their transgression particularly when the child did something that was very dangerous to themselves or others.

Now I think you need to treat each child as as there own person. Because any parent with multiple children will tell you. They are all different and have their own unique personalities. So it stands to follow that different children would respond differently to different corrective measures.

One example is my brother spanked his son who was about 4 or 5 at the time, when he ran out into the street without looking and a car was driving by. Now it didn't look like he was in true danger, but he absolutely never saw the car.

At that point it is important that the child has an emotional memory of that situation that is strongly associated with bad. A quick swat on the bottom and seeing dad very upset probably did the trick.

I think he must have had a negative experience that was really similar to the callers

>Where does this come from?
a Finn forcing le cult leader meme because advising someone to stop associating with people who are toxic even if they're family = a cult leader cutting people off from their entire family so they have no support network

basically, the only acceptable violation of the NAP is to put the Finn in the bin

Maybe you should watch ops video then because that's precisely what he tells the guy to do.

He has an entire section of wikipedia dedicated to it he spouts it off so often.

Umm I've seen him on numerous times advise men and sometimes women to ditch their current girlfriend/boyfriend.

I think the big thing is something I've seen here more often but it is DeFOOing or something like that which I think is short for De-Family of Origining. i.e. if you grew up with abusive parents and abusive siblings and they are still abusive you should just cut them out of your life.

Seriously guys. Don't take his relationship and parenting advice seriously. Just follow him on political and cultural shit. His policy of Defooing(cutting out people in your life for trivial differences) is cringeworthy and signs of social dysfunction. Also, the NAP is a pipedream of AnCap morons.

Stefan told a caller to cut off their mom because she was going to vote democrat for life. Stop taking this fuck seriously.

Why the fuck would I follow him on political and cultural shit either? He's always been a massive retard.

proofs

Kek, why are you guys so scared that people will listen to Molyneux? People form their own opinions, if they do some crazy shit like defoo-ing it's because they hated their family to begin with. No one's getting brainwashed by a fucking podcast.

He presents facts well and in a rational manner. Basically, if he influencing how you interact with others, that should be ignored. The stuff on migrants and the election is not dealing with interpersonal relationships. I don't even watch his vids on religion, IQ studies, parenting, etc. because they're all meant to influence how you treat others.

It really bothered me when he was talking to that black kid that wanted to know about helping his community and Stefan kept harping about his SAT and IQ. He really puts a ton of importance on that stuff, like if your IQ were under 100, he'd treat you less than human but because this guy had one around 150, he was so impressed. He may have been really smart, but his verbal IQ was shit.

>listening to him about anything

Dudes a grade A moron. Anyone who mentions him positively should be instantly dismissed as a beta dumb shit

because that's what people do, they listen to people. That's why we have leaders in every level of society from the bottom to the top.
I'm not scared, I'm just sick of pol getting shoehorned in with this guy who's so sure of himself because he doesn't think anything through to its logical conclusion.

>mfw I occasionally send 1 dollar donations to Stefan from different paypal accounts

says the fag who never watched his videos before

I dont get the joke

Does he hate getting $1 donations

>fallow him on political shit altho he proved that he had radical/autistic views on other topic.

that guy is Sup Forums, anyone who listens to him unironically is a blithering idiot.

The fuck would you categorise Canada as a single minded group? We have a fucking diverse mindset you burger.

Also I praise Stefan as my patron deity. I make a ritual offering to him do that he may slay the heathens

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

This is hilarious

lol he made that bitch cry

>>Be Stefan molymeme
Who the hell else would you be?

>The stuff on migrants and the election is not dealing with interpersonal relationships.
Everyone who's spent more than a week on pol already knows this shit though. Why would you watch someone explain to you what you already know?

the same reason people circle jerk about anything anywhere or watch their exclusive brand of \ or / leaning news, or come here. They like to hear their own ideas parroted back at them.

Ok this actually makes me mad. I have the same type of "Job" As this fucking cuckold. I talk for a living.
I have a tip jar just like everyone else but i would never be a dick to anyone who sent me money no matter how little it is.

Show some fucking graditude you self entitled meme. Nobody owes you anything no matter how many videos they watch.

people like send him minor donations instead of none

and he's only getting more popular

You have to understand that Stefan thinks he's genuinely on the level of Aristotle. Once you get past his ego it makes it easier to analyze his arguments.

>They like to hear their own ideas parroted back at them.

this is not only stupid but also quite dangerous.
it will only lead to being disconnected from reality and radicalization

He obviously is not a big fan of Diogenes then.
I Listen to the bald meme man beacuse his incites are interesting and sometimes he does good research but god damn that makes me mad

He does the kind of "research" that supports his claims and ignores everything which contradicts it.
In other words he does the worst possible, least ethical kind of research there is to do.
He draws conclusions first and hunts for evidence second.

holy shit this nigger is such a twat.

This
I like Stefan a lot especially since he's thoroughly redpilled but his videos, especially the 'truth about' ones occasionally contain facts that upon closer inspection are falsehoods. Like he stated that George Washington killed a French diplomat, but there's no verification that he was a diplomat, it's just what the French claimed.

There's several more examples I've since forgotten about

>tells her he should leave her because she was spanked as a child

Holy fuck HOLY FUCK

FUCKING OP IS SO FUCKING STUPID HE CANT EVEN WATCH 3 MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT WHAT STEFAN EVEN FUCKING SAID.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE FUCKING BROWSE WITH. IM CONVERSING WITH ACTUAL MORONS THAT CANT THINK OR LISTEN.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

CONDUCTOR I HAVE A PROBLEM

CONDUCTOR I HAVE A PROBLEM

lol is that real quote? ofc once in 2000 years prodigal son has dominion over mankind

>canuck
>uses nigger tier memes as pic
Yup, checks out.

all you fags shilling and i went and gave the dollar

ONE

FAKKINGU

Can someone explain why he is adamantly against divorce but also supports defooing at the drop of a hat?

Good video. Choose your girl friend based on what your future child wants.

kek.

I wish I could know how many people sent him a dollar after he did the whole "JUST ONE DOLLAR!?" video.

>free will exists because if it didn't you wouldn't be arguing with me :^) I'm not going to provide any further arguments certainly none based on science
>I don't know anything about physics

>women in general are parasites
>still goes and gets married and has a daughter

>your life sucks? It's because you were spanked as a child. But remember at the same time you have free will and are 100% responsible for your life choices :^)

This. I've never really watched this fucker before, but this video is horrible. He pretends to be this calm person while brainwashing, yes, I said it, this guy is a god damn cult leader. So many logical contradictions which get covered up because he just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking and makes you forget the last half-truth within a second because he's already told you the next.

Not an argument fatass

please, post the contradictions, examples and times in the video.

That guy was doing such a heavy Woody Allen accent that i thought it was some sort of prank,

haven't laughed so hard in ages