Do you back this loser because your whole life, you are a loser and people tell you what to do all day long...

Do you back this loser because your whole life, you are a loser and people tell you what to do all day long? Now that we know he has not - and will not - accomplish anything he promised you, how do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=ab6d830a9d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_19&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-ab6d830a9d-189799085
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how do you feel?
vindicated

I feel pretty horny tbh

What exactly hasn't he done that he promised? I know you're not from the US but we elect presidents to serve 4 years a term. He hasn't even been there a year yet.

Scared, because he and his cabinet are doing shit they didn't say they would. Like boosting civil forfeitures .

It does seem like most of his followers are frustrated white chumps who got left behind in the new economy...

I suppose to them, riding around in a limo and shitting in a gold-plated toilet (all on borrowed money, of course) is what "success" looks like...

>riding around in a limo and shitting in a gold-plated toilet (all on borrowed money, of course) is what "success" looks like...

everything Trump does is a cartoon/stereotypical depiction of "rich". I'm surprised he doesn't wear a monocle and top hat.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Is that all you fucking people do? Why don't you grow back the pair you cut off and deal with it.

The lack if self awareness from both sides of you people hurts. You're just as stupid as them

sad

>loser

"new economy" haven't heard that line since '98.

>libtards still absolutely anal blasted

This x1000

The lefts, the rights... Arguing on Sup Forums...

You're all fucking morons.

>redditors

why do sub 80 iq people who live with their mom on welfare call a billionaire ivy leaguer and a president a loser?

seems kinda strange, just sayin'

cool, dubs twice in a row. not really surprised though.

>too stupid to understand politics

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!1!

why are these millennial losers so dramatic?

My favorite part is how trumpers can't even defend him. You say anything about his nonexistent policies or his infantile behavior and:

"...muh muh hillary tho" "bill clinton is a rapist" "obummer did worse"

Yes, Hillary was a piece of shit, Bill probably was/is a rapist, and Obama is a war criminal.

Doesn't mean Trump's not a faggot

sure kid

waste my time with childish mindless attacks?
bitch please.

>My favorite part is how trumpers can't even defend him
yes we can. you're literally just too fucking retarded to engage in political discourse.
>"...muh muh hillary tho" "bill clinton is a rapist" "obummer did worse"

Yes, Hillary was a piece of shit, Bill probably was/is a rapist, and Obama is a war criminal.

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>liberal intellectuals

right wing girls are so much hotter than libtarded cunts

Case in point

>brainlets thought drumpf would lose
lmao

....but you just responded?

Sure thing, autismo. Keep sucking that Dear Orange Leader's dick and posting your cool Sup Forums memes about God Emperors and such.

>watching Fox "news"

sad

fuck off

Challenge: Say one positive thing about Trump without using the words Hillary, Obama, libruls.

implying some cunt matters

Look who backs Trump.

sad

"....literally just too fucking retarded to engage in political discourse."

"fucking retarded"

"engage in political discourse"

A Harvard study recently concluded that Fox News was actually the most balanced of all big news networks.

Sorry, this isn't your reddit safespace.

You are doing exactly what I said. I claimed you were too fucking dumb to talk about politics, and all you coudl do was
>s-sure thing
>le autism xd
>LE ORANGE FASCIST XD
you're so fucking pathetic. I don't blame you though, you have a low IQ and are likely still under 18.

Cry more, you stupid fuck

Source for that totally real, definitely not bullshit study?

holy fuck. i cringed. how fucking new are you?

#resistdrumpfkins #fkh8

He's intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

He slashed TPP. I could go on, but I've already gone beyond what you're idiotic little "challenge" proposed. Try again, brainlet.

I love how the alt-right trashes on academia all day long until some "study" comes out that validates them and all of the sudden academia is the word of God himself.

implying this post matters

>Source for that totally real, definitely not bullshit study?
>literally too stupid to use google

libtards, everyone. you can't make this stuff up.

this

>I love how the alt-right trashes on academia
No they don't. They adore true, scientific academia. They trash the pseudo-scientific bs that comes mostly from the arts, as all intellectuals do. You aren't very well informed if you honestly believe what you said. Stop characterizing groups which you don't even understand.

the look on trump's face
"oh fuck I actually won, now what?"

>literally posting facebook memes designed for low IQ niggers and teenage girls
holy shit. JUST

He's done great things with it.

Banned trannies and appointed a judge.

>libtarded manchild tries applying his worthless psych degree on Sup Forums
>posts 9gag memes to go along with it
why are you even here?

sure kid

A Yale study recently concluded that all Fox News viewers are literally retarded.

literally

>Banned trannies
what the fuck are you talking about?

they have to design them for low IQ people so trumptards can understand them

sad

sad

very sad

sure kid

sad

no originality.

>Yale
>Not a communist shithole

Pick one

>can't link the study
>posts some meme graphs for high schoolers
what is your point again?

Here's an actual study, I'm sorry I don't have some dumbed down jpg for all the retards. You might actually need to try using your brain.

shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=ab6d830a9d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_19&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-ab6d830a9d-189799085

So.....no source for your claim? Wow, who would think someone who posts a picture of Alex "Chemical warfare is making frogs gay" Jones would not have credible sources to back up their beliefs?

It's true because most Hillary faggots go for social studies and end up dumb.

>copying and posting right-wing memes
leftists are terrible at memes. I mean look at this pathetic fuckerAt least he tried.

*sure kid intensifies*

>WAH YOU DONT SPOONFEED ME LIKE THE LITTLE RETARD I AM THEREFOR YOU'RE CLAIMS ARE FALSE
>I'M A SUB-90 IQ FAGGOT
ya we know. read the study you fucking retard.

>can't put up 2'500 USD bail
>thinks the reality tv star will save him
USA deserved it

THIS IS A BANANA THREAD NOW

>libtards actually believe everything trump says as if he were jesus christ
how stupid are you people? obviously he was making a joke

>libcucks get absolutely demolished itt
>hha y-ya guys post bananas n-now

First off, Jesus Christ kid, "Your".

I mean, come on, you're sitting here trying to insult my IQ and you fuck up your v you're? To quote the great orange knob-gobbler: Sad.

Second, I did read the study. If you would have read it you would know that it's not about the accuracy of information, just the positive/negative tone of coverage. Sooo idk, try again I guess?

im a manlet. But this guy. He's a faglet

sad

>lol ur grammar iz bad when you were strawmanning therefor im actually not a retard
>i totally read that entire study
ha. no shit it's about the tone. that's the whole point. THEY ARE THE MOST BALANCED. THAT WAS MY CLAIM. you stupid fuck. goddamn. Whine more about grammar to divert from the point, since basic political discourse is clearly way over your head.

who unironically /antifa/ here?

I legitimately cannot tell whether you're being purposefully dense or you're actually this fucking dumb. Your claim was that they are the most balanced. Implying that they have the most accurate coverage, and the least bias. The article you clearly still haven't read says that Fox gives the most positive coverage to Trump. Which....fucking duh. Of course they do, it's practically state media at this point.

Oh and yea, if you can't use proper grammar, you know, the shit you learn in 3rd grade, then I will mock you. Because, well, you know, you were supposed to have learned it in 3rd grade.

sad

>Implying that they have the most accurate coverage
that's not what it implies at all you stupid fuck. They are the most BALANCED. Do you know what that means? They treated Trump and Hillary the most equally (balanced, you fucking retard). Bias is a whole other topic far beyond the scope of your pathetic intellect.

>practically state media
what the fuck are you smoking? Prove it.

>still whines about grammar
I know you're a redditor and all (don't deny it, it's obvious), but try not to get fixated on a single misspell on fucking Sup Forums. It also makes it seem like you're trying to divert from the conversation, since you're getting btfo so hard and whined about it for multiple lines of text. If you really cared about grammar, you would be calling out all the other numerous errors in that post, as well as other anons errors. No. It is clear you were dodging while getting btfo.

Oh ya, and your reaction images are fucking cringe.

Umm...it was a trump supporter who believed it. Libtards are all smart enough not to believe anything trump says.

>IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF HE WILL SURELY BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW
Do redditcucks really believe this?

>russian propaganda
prove it, reddit

ummmm no sweetie. Drumpfkins know Trump exageerates everything and makes jokes all the time. It's the libtards that get upset and start raging in disbelief when he fools them and their low IQ. Got that honeypoo? I can explain more to you if you like, sweetums.

And where did you get that HILARIOUS meme? it is just so darn funny, i want to share it on 9gag for other fellow #resistors to laugh at

>this triggers the libtard

sure kid.

its the democrat voting block.
dumb niggers

which one are you?

sad

both