youtube.com/watch?v=QQuXESAK9P4
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, next question.

this

the answer is no

The chemical is water vapor

Yes it's been happening in the agriculture and espionage industry since the 90s it's called geo-engineering

No.

4 replies from 'murica. Seems legit.

Rule of thumb if it affects rich people/people in power it's not real.

Yes the government has admitted it numerous times

Yeah but they aren't sprayed to purposely fuck with us

Chemtrails? This is a sword of light.

>> We're at war
>> You make it rain
>> I still shoot you in the face

Contrails dissipate. Chemtrails linger.

Yes and they're made of aerosolized vaccines

Notice how it's multiple colours? What comes to mind when you see multiple colours? Of course, PRIDE! My belief is that those chemtrails are turning people gay. Thanks bye.

>> Two finger clap

No, and nothing else is either!

Actually, Auss, you aren't entirely wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Well going throught some of the conspiracy theories, the people in power have access to cures to the diseases that they are spreading through chemtrails, such as cancer and.

They're a red herring

are they real yes.you can fucking see them. every one who has ever seen a passenger jet fly has seen them.

is it part of a conspiracy no. incorporating nano particle aluminum wont do anything but have it burn up. metals can burn if the heat source is to high for the continuous piece to disperse heat. you can burn steel wool with a lighter pretty sure a jet engine would make short work of the nano particle aluminum and produce aluminum oxide

Huh???

Planes don't need to make grid-like patterns in the sky like we see. The only reason they do this is to ensure an even distribution of "something." Whatever chemical it is, it probably isn't good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale millions of particles each day during the week of spraying.

no doubt experiments are done (e.g. for weather control, warfare, etc.), but i'm nearly certain it's not to do harm native populations

Holy fuck you people are retarded. The planes' wings whip humid air into vaporized water. If youve ever had a power air rifle (bb gun) that "smokes" its the same thing. You kids are fuckin stoopid. Your fathers are useless.

>Oh boy, look at all of these chemicals coming out of the wings!

Real contrails only last for a short period then they disappear

Thats a water dump on a fire. You are you own worst enemy in this life. You WILL fuck your own life up in the coming years

archive.is/KYSJO

NASA has admitted they are real.

that was just some brainstorming
no one ever built a "gay bomb", and I think they discarded the idea after consulting a doctor who told them humans dont actually have pheromones

Yes they are real for various reasons. But bottom line...plane exhaust disintegrates, chemtrails expand and linger.

I always notice the pattern when the "grid" is spreading in the sky over my house...it gets abnormally warm, then windy and rainy.

You do know that pic was debunked, they're using water to test weight distribution and it's effect on the plane.

Prove it

wait I found a blurrier pic of that plane

Look up BECCS and IMBECS and bio-geoengineering on Google.

Contrails last longer in a particularly moist air, which could explain why you feel like its warm and rainy

>when it's warm and humid planes tend to have these long clouds behind them

Were you dropped on your head as a child, or are you just retarded?

Kek

So did planes not always leave the trails?

It's literally undeniable the trails now last so long they turn into clouds, they didn't used to.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7g9oiyXuR8

Are you devoid of education? I honestly cant believe you people are even still alive. You must be a democrat

Oh my fucking god

If the government wanted to poison us with chemicals I think they'd be able to figure out a way to make them invisible

Besides jets have always done that, since jets were invented

same lady.
youtube.com/watch?v=DTxvWLrUeE8

It shocked me to, but when you look up you remember it didn't used to happen.

Its to create an actual matrix to stage events using new 3d technology with different nano molecules and laser tech.

Enjoy the show.

OHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

No, its vapor.

How do i know? im a crop duster pilot.

No it's swampgas goy

No, 'chemtrails' aren't real. The snail trails that my gf leaves on the floor when she crawls around are real, though.

You fucking retard planes have ALWAYS LEFT VAPOR TRAILS.

yes, just like bigfoot is real and the boogey man

if you'll excuse me i have to ride a unicorn to narnia to kill a lion

If chemtrails are real, and whatever they are spraying on us is harmful, wouldn't the people behind the spraying of these chemtrails be in turn spraying themselves with it? Or do these masterminds walk around with scuba tanks on?

maybe jets were invented for this purpose, and the commerce side was just happenstance.

lol, not like they do now.

Reptilian Jew meme :DDD

see It's well-known that cures for many (if not most) diseases exist, and there is a concentrated effort to keep them secret. I'm sure the people at the top barely even notice the effects of chemtrails.

The same people that claim chemtrails are real would have you believe that those in power have access to a cure to any sort of disease caused by chemtrails

>It's well-known
is it?

Because the earliest planes are on par in performance of planes nowadays

Amongst the redpilled, yes. Amongst the sheeple, no.

The UN came clean about it like a month or two ago

ikr? seriously, though, nothing to worry about

This

No you retard, it's a Jewish conspiracy meant to coerce paranoid fucks into buying their merch.

Experts say yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g

Of course they are. Trust me.

what merch exactly? chemtrail purification kits?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering

>Google is hard

The details the program are classified and the most corrupt governments on earth tell you it's for your own good.

The amount of this board that amounts to "is obvious, admitted, 40 year old shit real?" Amongst people with functioning internet connections, is fucking terrifying.

>Prove it
Here is Al Gore admitting it:
youtube.com/watch?v=QQuXESAK9P4

Admitting HAARPs use for weather modification:
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ

Con trails to not turn into clouds, con trails to not linger in the sky for more than ten seconds. Commercial flights do not take criss cross patterns at the same altitude, at the same time.

anyone who thinks this is normal has already been retardified.

its called weather warfare.

You know, at Sup Forums we use the term shill pretty often. The chemtrail topic is the only topic where I actually do believe that paid government shills post.

There are no other threads on Sup Forums which attract so INSTANTLY so many strange posters who post their pathetic 1-liners.

That and flat eeeaaaaarthers

THIS THREAD WILL BE SLID

Try making a sandy hook thread

Commercial flights dont have to take criss cross patterns. If planes take the same path, all it itakes is for the wind to move the contrail and then you can see parallel lines.

Kek argentina, stop trying to steal the Falklands and you're cool.

[citation needed]

Or is it the other way around? I forget.
Then of course, dissipation depends on conditions in the air at thousands of feet, and as we all know, these conditions NEVER CHANGE, so, nah, yeah.

Chemtrail believers are even a laughing stock in the web of the retarded conspiracy theories.

You can look up "aliens ate my homework" too - doesn't make it real...

I believe they are real

In the 90s when we had the worst president in history a shiton of planes left trails

after the government change i've never seen any plane do the same and the frequence

Also that same president allowed some sort of lab who did human experiments to be open in the province Catamarca, after it was found out they shut it down

the difference is that flat earth theory actually is retarded, I've witnessed the beginning and end of a spraying operation in the middle of the day. Once you see it yourself its hard not to say its real. Also I always love how these "it's a contrail" people can't explain how the sky can suddenly be clear one moment then filled with trails within an hour as if the planes weren't flying the entire day.

Yeah, right. Because there is NO WAY that secret would leak out.

>australian intellectuals

Wow: strong buildings in Japan.

>Also I always love how these "it's a contrail" people can't explain how the sky can suddenly be clear one moment then filled with trails within an hour
Air traffic. Problem solved.

If someone wanted to do something it would be easier just to put shit in the water then to shoot it out of a plane

How can chemtrails be real if my eyes aren't real?

Oh, dear. The air at altitude may be moving at pretty high speeds, so the drier of air mass of a few minutes ago may be replaced by another with more moisture. Or different altitudes: what looks to us on the ground as "planes at the same altitude" may be 1,000 feet apart or more, and put the jet exhaust in air masses with different levels of relative heat and moisture.

i think exactly the same way, it's also shill more and more on 9/11 jew related

It does occasionally, but the elite are usually quick to stop it by calling it pseudoscience or simply killing off the people who leaked it. There's no money in curing cancer, so public information is only allowed to remain at treating it because that's where the money is.

Concrete folded 9000 times

you don't fool anyone here moshe

The visible spectrum is rainbows.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw

I think you've gone and tipped into tinfoil hat stuff now. Unless you have some kind of special information you really can't say such crazy shit with certainty. Pro tip, just because there's more money in treating it doesn't actually mean that people are withholding the cure for cancer and other diseases. Any silly theories that involve the government or "higher people" being that malicious and competent are usually wrong I found.

Chemtrails are just conspiracy theory like the human DNA in hamburger