Why did Civil War look like a TV movie?

I know Marvel likes to cheap out and get no name TV sitcom directors (because they can't just put Directed by the Disney Creative Committee in the credits), but they could have at least gotten someone who has a basic understanding of cinematography.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/marvelmoviesinanutshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't seen one these threads before

The CGI is actually great, but I can't get over the decision to have the fight in an empty, lifeless airport with the most bland, overcast lighting. The CGI wouldn't be so apparent if their surroundings weren't so flat.

>I called it a TV movie again! God forbid you actually be able to see what's going on instead of slapping a super dark filter on everything and stage everything at night!

upvoted, now get your own opinion from somewhere other than this echo box you unoriginal faggot.

Yeah being able to see what's going on is so dumb. I like my capeshit with lots of color correction so I can't see a goddamn thing.

marvel movies are shitty
water is wet
the earth is flat
what else is new?

Why are there so many new users like OP? Did star wars 7 really make Sup Forums that mainstream?

Why did you make this thread again, Sup Forums??

Well, you would know.

It's fucking MARVEL.

They're KIDS MOVIES.

They exist to SELL TOYS. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF TOYS.

There is NOTHING to these movies.

They have NO message.

There is NO art.

NOTHING.

KIDS.

MOVIES.

how come adults pretend to like it

are they all paid somehow?

Because they're children in adult bodies.

Usually by adolescence most kids with half a brain start to branch out and find interest in real world thing and find out their heroes are real people, not some dick face being paid millions to dress up in a spandex suit to punch and quip all the bad guys.

>adults

manchildren

Because they know that it literally makes no difference. Why put effort in if you know you're going to have the highest rated movie of the year anyway? It's the exact same fucking thing as the Force Awakens. Should we write a new and exciting story? Nope, just use the old movie as a 1 to 1 reference point, make the cast diverse and the storm troopers shiny and call it a sequel. People will eat it up regardless.

It didn't, but The Avengers did and that was Whedon's fault.

>find out their heroes are real people

holy shit this

it's an inability to relate to the real world and a way to secure themselves in anything they find comfort in, and it's immeasurably comfortable for these millions of man children when they realize they're surrounded by millions of other man children

because they pay reviewers to like it, and normalfags dont like being contrarian in so they just assume thats the majority opinion

This.

So is Nolan capeshit? I don't get it

Nolan made capeshit somewhat watchable. Twice.

>only Sup Forums would be stupid enough to dislike the greatest movie of all time, Captain America: Civil War.

>he thinks he's not a pleb

All his "films" are on the same level of infantile degeneracy as capeshit save for maybe Following, but I remember correctly it also has the capeshit ideals planted in it.

Jesus, that's fr*cking awful.

>he think's I'm a Nolan fan

kek

Doesn't have to do with liking Civil War. I for one, haven't watched it. But come on, this is getting blacked thread tier now. At least 5 threads about this shit a day.

Well, you are.

They're shot by a committee of executives. Webm related. If you didn't know the characters, you'd think the scenes were all part of the same movie or at least that they were shot by the same director.

Did your daddy touch you? Fuck off and circle jerk to Synders bullshit legrimdark capeflicks.

> muh cinematography you don't understand
> DC films sucking so bad is literally a meme

>he zoomed in on the image and changed the filename after being called out
LOL
Fucking shitskin capeshitters

looked like kino to me pleb

Are they not?

Memento was good, that's about it. The rest were capeshit. Even Inception was capeshit.

>to dislike Marvel means you must be a DC fan

This is how pathetically insecure all of you faggots are.

I don't watch super hero movies because I'm not a fucking 8 year old who wants mommy and daddy to buy me a bat mobile afterwards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

looks like he hit a little too close to home for you to handle.

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/marvelmoviesinanutshell/

Interesting

DCucks please go

looks like one of those 'Zippidy doo-dah' days

There's at least 4 movies in that webm:

>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Thor 2: The Dark World
>Captain America's Civil War
>Dr. Strange

>implies Civil War is Kino
>posts screens consisting mostly of establishing shots of buildings and a hand holding a document

Glad to see even the blind can enjoy Marvel """""""""films""""""""""

What are you supposed to feel during the 10+ hours of combined chase and falling scenes that make up the entirety of MCU?

how delusional does someone have to be to believe this is even the slightest bit true

>he thinks hes knows what kino is or what a good looking film is
I can't stop laughing

Tell me which is the better looking film of the year
The Neon Demon or Sea of Trees

excitement at nearing your 11th birthday
arousal at feeling the inside of your 16 year old GF's pussy
disgust at yourself at being 25+ years old and being able to recite every line of the movie

voyage of time

Its one of the most authentic and honest images this board has made since picture related

>Marvel Babies literally on suicide watch from being picked on so much.
>resorts to actually begging to be left alone.

You tards brought it on yourselves by being too stupid to appreciate the masterpieces that are Man of Steel and BvS. All your faggy whining about collateral damage has made every large scale battle in superhero movies take place in boring uninhabited locations. You deserve every bit of shaming you get, losers.

stop posting meme pics you fucking memer fuck

This.

BsS and MoS are ultimate pleb filters and weed out all of the fedoras that get extremely upset and hostile at any mention of religious or spiritual themes.

Yeah except you posted in this thread numbnuts. That's like being a diabetic yet ordering an extra greasy combo at McBurgertown then asking for a diet coke.

> aka your asking for it if you don't get the analogy

What did you think of Atkins gopro work for the current age part??
To me it was a disgusting attempt at emulating Chivo

Haven't seen either one. Doesn't make your screens any less pathetic. It's entirely made of second unit shots.

I think you should stop namedropping to make it seem like you know what you're talking about

KEK
E
K

Epic troll is epic.

These are Sup Forums images you tourist fuck
try /r/movies if you can't refuse to understand Sup Forums language

Yeah? And? The OP is question asking why the cinematography in MCU is shit. Because nobody fucking cares, Disney is milking billions out of retards who don't care. You analogy doesn't make sense.

I can at least respect someone who somewhat enjoys the films, but most of you people are memorabilia collecting spergs.

>What did you think of Atkins gopro work for the current age part??
To me it was a disgusting attempt at emulating Chivo

still a memepic, cuckboy.

I actually enjoyed both. If i had to rate them i would say.

>MoS
>Civil War
>BvS

what now DCuck?

Then do not comment on the visual aspect of films if you're this sophomore about 2016 releases.
Could you explain whats wrong with this considering both have worked for Terry and both use gopros in his films?

>stop posting memes

who's side are YOU on?

>Could you explain whats wrong with this considering both have worked for Terry and both use gopros in his films?
So to you that means they must bear any similarity? No wonder the best you can do is namedrop entry level shit

every Marvel team movie looks absolutely awful, except GotG which looks passable. The solo movies seem to have more luck when it comes to camerawork.
But it's not like marvel's capeshit has any value outside of whatever entertainment you might get while watching them. They're the very definition of popcorn movies. At very least you can say they serve their purpose, even if they add literally nothing to the table.
DC's capeshit, on the other hand, is just useless garbage that has some good shots.

doesn't matter
its Sup Forums and you're the right side on that image

>don't talk about movie A if you haven't watched movie B or movie C!

I think it's bedtime kiddo, school's starting soon.

>he's an RLM fan too
why am I not surprised?

It doesn't. It's just a movie without a greyscale slapped on top. Not many are made like that anymore.

Did you not see the film? The city sequence is almost a 1:1 with the club in KoT

yes it does
no I'm not.

The day of the rope also extends to plebs, you know.

>hawkeye hurting vision with electrical arrows barely on-screen

what the fuck, why didnt he do this at any other time

I say you're still retarded for liking Captain America: Flag Football at all.

Anyone above the age of 8 who actually liked it might as well prepare for a life of neckbeards, Fedoras and virgin wizardry

>Give me back my Rhodey

Jesus fucking Christ

I still think it was a huge mistake to try and adapt a huge, company wide battle royale that involved thousands of characters, into a fight involving like 12 people in an empty airport.

It doesn't carry the same weight, and it really, really looks dumb on film.

Why are you saying that? What are you basing that on?

> marvelmoviesinanutshell.webm
I thought the whole movies were green screen, though?

then you'll be the first in line, along with your "husbandos" Jay and Kike

vision got wise to them probly

So I have to have seen 2 limited release films in order to "appreciate" the stale, bland, boring, pathetic, generic, uninspired, below average TV quality cinematography of Civil War?

Makes sense.

anyone above the age of 10 who even gets excited for fucking capeshit anything should kill themselves

You haven't seen it. I'm not surprised considering whats happened to this board

>not being human enough to just enjoy something mindless once in a while. I'm all with you that Civil War was as hollow as it could have been, but i don't regret taking my nephews to see it at all. definitely worth a few bucks. DC is seriously middle road right now and i don't even dare mention suicide sqwad.

I expected too much from you it seems, I was hoping you could reasonably explain your opinions.

>marvel is meant to look like shit. dude just turn off your brain

i love these marvelcuck excuses

It's a long line, I'm certainly not going to be anywhere near Twinkboy Jay and Fourth Reich Mike.

Anything made by Americans is inherently just a cash grab.
Nolan, a British person, made the last good superhero films.

Snyder made the last good superhero film, everything before and after that is shit

Why would you need to know anything about film you have not seen and most likely will not see until next year(if that considering the type of lies you push)?

Seems our conversation ends here with you aggressively pushing assumptions onto me, sad!

Are you so upset? There's no point in watching capeshit expecting any sort of well crafted story or any sort of deep themes.

You can beat around the bush all you want, but you've proven you haven't seen it.

why not? it has the perfect platform for exploring high concept themes like the ubermensch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT

its obvious you are upset

and why? just because we like Zack Snyder's DC movies?

whats so funny

For the record, I was on board with Marvel till after The Avengers. Everything after that has not looked interesting to me in the slightest. I gave Cap 2 a try and found it to be decent but too quipy at parts that should have been more tense (the opening tanker sequence for example) Ant Man was watchable despite having some of the worst supporting characters in the MCU. Avengers 2 was a clusterfuck. The rest I haven't seen.

Civil War just tried too hard to be "serious" story wise but the tone was so uneven and the stakes so low I just couldn't get into it. I hated that not one hero died or that there were any repercussions at all.

My biggest complaint is that the MCU doesn't need to be focusing on "collateral damage" "Civilian Deaths " blah blah blah. The tone of Marvel films cannot sustain storylines like that. If they want to be colorful and fun then great, go for it. Leave the grimdark bullshit out of it.

>just because we like Zack Snyder's DC movies
that would make anyone who has any appreciation for movies upset, really.

yeah, plebs who think in IMDB-terms do seem to get mad at his films.

Just from this comment I can tell you're a loser in real life

>b-but they're limited release!
>I have however seen the most mainstream movie of the year and have a strong opinion on it

hello redd1t