Found this photo on my girls phone, she says it's her "lube" from masturbating. But I don't believe her

Found this photo on my girls phone, she says it's her "lube" from masturbating. But I don't believe her

its jizz

By the consistency it looks like nigger jizz, your GF is a coalburner OP, you should probably an hero.

Tell her you want her to lube herself up before she comes home next time so you can eat it out of her you fucking faggot cucklord

We'll, that 'lube' has a long pube in it... So...

This actually sounds good

Look at her arm you idiot. Unless she's some fucking amazonian basketball player, the pic was taken by someone else.

So my GF is cucking me with a nigger, great!

Ignoring the fact I've seen this thread multiple times let me educate you about vaginas
They get wet
When a woman masturbates sometimes her own vag goo will be white instead of clear especially if she's using something to insert inside of herself while masturbating.
Now stop making this thread to see people argue whether it's cum or not.

^

thread's over guys, OP is a cuck and is baiting us all

>taking the bait like OP takes nigger dicks
>in the year of our lord costanza plus six

Maybe self timer laptop pic?

you can see the phone shadow, duberino

Or is it the corner of a laptop?

Dubs again!

No, look at the angle of the shadow. Her leg shadow would be way over her belly otherwise. Think about where the light source would have to be.

True that user

Nice pussy. Can you give us more ?

This shit again? How many times are you gonna be posting this OP?

It's like the second time lol, chill!

Here user

Thanks !

she can't take that picture from that angle! its to perfect and straight.

you can see the phone shadow on the bottom right and the arm on her right side is layed on the bed.

and the physical nature of how the "cum" is positioned on her pussy doesn't seem something done by hand. she was getting fucked sideways and the faggot pulled out and came on that sweet pussy.

why the fuck would a girl need lube to masturbate? she looks young and ready to go. and girls fucking know not to jam their fingers in their dry pussy, they gotta foreplay with themselves, rubbing their clit and shit.

that is ligit sperm

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Assuming she's not cheating and she does have freaky long arms why would she take this picture in the first place?

Curiosity? I've taken pics of myself in some fucked up situations lol

dat stale pasta

/thread