Ask ANTIFA member anything

ask ANTIFA member anything

Other urls found in this thread:

facinghistory.org/resource-library/decision-making-times-injustice/nazis-in-power-propaganda-conformity
phillyantifa.org/frequently-asked-questions-suggested-readingsvideos-start-here/
motherfoucaultsreadinggroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/the-invisible-committee-lets-disappear.pdf
historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/the-sturmabteilung-or-sa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get back to leftypol fag

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

i like life

>ANTIFA
Antifag or antifat?
>why arent any of your signs finished?

to confuse the enemy

do you like destroying private property?

most things are such bullshit as it is, go to amazon.com, so much bullshit in the world

It's ANTI First Amendment

On a scale of 1-10 how wimpy and entitled are you

How does it feel knowing youre actually probably personality wise and psychologically the same as an alt right, your specific upbringing and environment compared to theirs instilled left values in you?

I bet if you and an alt right got put in a room together and didnt talk about politics youd be very good friends.

how am i a wimp if i take part in a movement that overtures whole cities?

well, if you nullified us ethically, sure. however we pack a charge. if you nullified Hitler, sure, we both love pizza.

How do you reconcile the fact that facism is the use of violence in politics, making you a left wing facist?

Get a job you neo-commie faggot.
>>>/leftypol/

the power of hegemony and counter hegemony is not equivalent. both the nazis and polish partisans used violence, that dont mean they both were fascists, or nazis.

Differentfag.

I dont like any extremism, left or right, and i find them both to be full of shit on a lot.

Having said that, fascism is by definition a right wing thing. There are lots of words you can use to describe left wing extremism, or left wing terrorism. Fascism isnt one.

You cant turn the tables here.

‘keep the peace’ and promote ‘non-violence’ at events. They assert that ‘violence’ is antithetical to their ‘non-violence’. In doing so, they neglect the reality that the ‘peace’ they are defending is merely the well-ordered violence of those who’ve won—i.e., the violence of the state, going back to Columbus and European slave traders, through rape culture, and carrying on today. This violence is so normalized that it has ceased to register as violence, since it goes into remission once established and only emerges to maintain the status quo. The protest marshal’s insistence on ‘non-violence’ is a grotesque proposition when people’s lives are threatened everyday. They’re willing to betray anyone who would use any means to defend themselves against a world that makes life more and more unlivable. The protest marshal believes that ‘violence’ and ‘non-violence’ are poles on a spectrum, when this spectrum is really only a tool of control to allow for some actions while condemning others that challenge the normal operation of power.

Well good luck living in denial

You can always an hero
That'd be cool for the gene pool

Depends on your definition of "fascism" Because if you use the real definition, it hasn't existed anywhere since Franco. Calling people "fascists" these days is basically the same as saying "fuck you", and has no political meaning beyond "probably right wing" (and that's only because the left wingers seem to use the term more often).

I like you, would buy you a beer, thanks for that answer

fight for uncensored free communication with all brutal force

spare nobody, not even women and children

how many dicks have entered your body in the last 24 hours?

Did you major in Gender Studies?

are you saying that a cop who shots blacks couse they look suspicious and a black panther activist are equally 'fascistic'?

>Fascism
>Right Wing
Barely, they and Nazis are pretty centrist.

Fair.

On that note fuck buzzwords. Just another way for anyone on any side to shut down any rational discourse and further dehumanize the other side without learning anything or rethinking their hive mind values.

what is your goal in life?

So you're saying the protest marshal raped you, so it was self-defense?

Franco was an authoritarian theocrat though, not a Fascist.

>Calling people "fascists" these days is basically the same as saying "fuck you"
Actually, Orwell said pretty much this in the late 40s.

While I agree fascism is shit and I hate nazis. How is being a red any better

to punch your kids

when will you fucktard kill you and your members ?

no, i dont even have a high school diploma, i just read shit by myself, hated school.

Its based on the beliefs of failure of liberal democracy and movement towards authoritarianism, nationalism and protectionism. "Stronger together as one" with reference to ethnic unity.

Thats pretty right wing mang.

But i do stand corrected by this user:Now its thrown around willy nilly and only means go fuck yourself.

Its hilarious how antifa tries so hard to not sound like a bunch of hypocritical cock gobblers

I agree that Franco is borderline, and doesn't meet a strict definition of fascist. But he's the last who might even qualify. It's a dead movement. The modern use is a word game, nothing more, applying the term in attempt to evoke negative connotations.

i have no goal in life. i just want to live the good life, but i live in a bad society, a poor society, slave society. now i am up against society.

Most of that stuff is exclusive to Authoritarianism, not left or right. Either side with the exception of protectionism could embody those traits.

>Franco
He was falangist, the actual motto the falange has is "Not right wing nor left wing"

OOOOOH it takes an army of people to torch a Starbucks and the working class peoples car's, you are against the things you claim to be for, you have become the bourgeoisie as you get funded by the political elites through BAM

capitalism has devoured the state. politicians should wear nascar race drivers cloths with thier sponsor names. we are not about instituting anything. the red is just sharing what you have with your comrades

How old were you when your family told you about your mental retardation?

Why dont you do something meaningful, instead of being such a colossal faggot?

I would never have predicted Orwell would stay as relevant as he has

What do antifa femanons feel and smell like?

Did you bring a bikelock with you?

I used to think like you.

Then i learned capitalism is capitalism. No ones stopping you from registering a business tomorrow and getting people to give you money directly.

You know how much people will pay you to bring a crappy vacuum and upholstery cleaner to their house and clean their car?

A lot. Demands pretty good, too. Thats one idea. Theres a million more.

Heck, go to a liquidation center, buy shit and put it on amazon. Pay your taxes and neither the irs nor the police are going to come to your door.

Last year i put an ad on kijiji for in home pest control my ad was buried on page 7 and My inbox was flooded in a day. I dont have the right licenses, but i do have the training.

For reasons a tl;dr cant even cover i decided against that one and pursued other things that are also working well.

Slavery is in your head brother.

Headsocks and tear gas

How gay are you?
1) I sucked a million cocks
2) I sucked a million more
3) all of the above

Once you will get assaulted by a bunch of niggers or sandniggers you will change your mind.
I'm not asking i'm just saying.

people burn cars, sometimes indiscriminately, because they are excluded from the political sphere. those acts are not always strategic but its a symptom of the decline of politics. the columbine shooters were also a symptom

>salty skinhead detected

so you like working for the DNC? as they give you a lot of funding through BAM and basically use you like puppets for their political games.

but this is just economical survival. this isn't life.

this is bullshit. alex jones nonsense stories, together with aliens and all that.

>single digit work hours per work with more money than a well paying job, and all your time to yourself and the cash to do whatever hobbies you want and the time to travel.

Oh. Ok.

if you would stop and reflect you will see that shutting down free speech is what the Nazis did, and what you are doing today, stop trying to be nazis and people might like you facinghistory.org/resource-library/decision-making-times-injustice/nazis-in-power-propaganda-conformity

I have a other idea, ask antifa picture or name for data base ^^

not really, it's called following the money trail, you can do the research yourself, dude.

you guys really need to step up your game.
Assassinations of political, religious, and business leaders is best way to start a revolution. Not hippy camping on private property or punching cucks in the face then going home to your suburban middle class home to post on your video blog.

That isn't what fascism means at all

you are talking the successful entrepreneur narrative, We belong to a generation that lives very well in this fiction. That has never counted on either a pension or the right to work, let alone rights at work. That isn’t even “precarious,” as the most advanced factions of the militant left like to theorize, because to be precarious is still to define oneself in relation to the sphere of work, that is, to its decomposition. We accept the necessity of finding money, by whatever means, because it is currently impossible to do without it, but we reject the necessity of working. Besides, we don’t work anymore: we do our time. Business is not a place where we exist, it’s a place we pass through. We aren’t cynical, we are just reluctant to be deceived. All these discourses on motivation, quality and personal investment pass us by, to the great dismay of human resources managers. They say we are disappointed by business, that it failed to honor our parents’ loyalty, that it let them go too quickly. They are lying. To be disappointed, one must have hoped for something. And we have never hoped for anything from business: we see it for what it is and for what it has always been, a fool’s game of varying degrees of comfort. On behalf of our parents, our only regret is that they fell into the trap, at least the ones who believed.

compare and contrast
facinghistory.org/resource-library/decision-making-times-injustice/nazis-in-power-propaganda-conformity

phillyantifa.org/frequently-asked-questions-suggested-readingsvideos-start-here/

it must be unfortunate to be a fucking idiot

look at your forefathers, they had real balls.

Except it's a move away from nationalism and authoritarianism. Leftists believe in democracy. They just don't believe that America, UK, etc really are democracies because the governments don't actually derive power from the citizenry.

Anti nationalism is like one of the big issues. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes a real trap with real consequence and dammage.....

Depends. There are some very nice feeling and smelling ones around. They also tend to be freaky.

way more balls

Still waiting on that check from Soros

look this is a complex discussion, you are right the we, like the nazis, are not liberals, but remeber that the liberal is not all that innocent, he relays on police from his round-table-civilized-market-place-of-ideas. The stupid precept “my
freedom ends where that of another begins” is received
today as an unassailable truth. Even John
Stuart Mill, though one of the essential agents of
the liberal conquest, noticed that an unfortunate
consequence ensues: one is permitted to desire
anything, on the sole condition that it is not desired
too intensely, that it does not go beyond the
limits of the private, or in any case beyond those
of public “free expression”.

lol, hardly
and antifa is FULL of skinheads
look at these fucking scumbags
as bad as any neo nazis

How does it feel to fight the political ideology of fascism with force to advance your own political ideology of not using force to suppress other ideologies?

you already got it through BAM faggot, you know, your parent company.

I only sympathize with you. The antifa methods do nothing but sow dissent and widen the gulf between that rational part of leftist thinking and the ideological quasi-religious radical egalitarianism part of leftist thinking. We could get so much more done and really improve the world through intelligent and powerful action that isn't as dumb as what the antifa supports.

Antifa members are selfish and actively make the world worse for us in order to satisfy their anger. For shame.

hey man, we are just waking up from a 30 years of liberal sleep. motherfoucaultsreadinggroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/the-invisible-committee-lets-disappear.pdf

Antifa doesn't use force to push their agenda, you fuck nut.

>lmao
>lmao
>l
>m
A
O
OO
OO

Ok, how is "my freedom ends where that of another begins" defined by you? I see that and think " yeah as long as I'm not restricting someone else's basic human right's then everything is peachy keen"

You linked an article about the Nazi propaganda machine and the manifesto of an antifa group. What am I supposed to be comparing here?

Anyway, just using propaganda does not automatically mean fascism. You can't just cherry pick one aspect of a fascist regime and declare that particular thing to be the definition of fascism. You want to know the difference between fascists and antifa movements? In the 30's Franco rolled into Spain to force an authoritarian regime. The leftists set up a democratically run society and turned the means of production over to the workers. Democratically run societies = not fascism. Did they both use propaganda? Yes. But they strove for entirely different societies.

that doesn't even make sense

that's right
they don't push their agenda with violence
they just use violence to stop others from stating their political stance

Thx for your picture

look, antifa of black block if a very diffuse thing by definition, your remark is too abstract. criticizem should be leveled at a concrete tactical situational level

WTF is ANTIFAG ?

thx for your picture

If you want to spew your commie crap on a street corner like some religious nut go for it, but as soon as you start hitting people for saying "I don't like niggers" then you have turned into fascists as that is called thought policing and very close to what the brown coats did. historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/the-sturmabteilung-or-sa/

Those are some nice words.

I have money and time.

I bet a caveman drew pictures on a wall about how bullshit it is they had to constantly kill deer and dodge bears and what bullshit it was.

Im not even saying "lol im smarter and i win only the weak suffer." im telling you its easy as fuck. And thats what capitalism is, freedom to make a dime on your terms.

Yeah ceos are dicks, yeah people are underpaid, thats the darkside of it. Go to home depot, grab some 2x4s, watch youtube videos until you understand how to put them together, build a table, and post it on kijiji as "hand made furniture." you can make a better table and charge less than ikea and still bring home a killing.

Or stick to your woe is us philosophy safe in your room from bears knowing full well the deer is dead and packaged and ready for you to buy, and ponder all day about how bullshit society is because there arent enough jobs instead of making your own.

I mean every bit of snarkiness and sarcasm with love, user. You can do it too.

4 out of 5 businesses fail. *businesses* not *entepreneurs*. And that factors in things like people starting restaurants. An over saturated market thats unbelievably hard work Try something, if it doesnt work, try another.

All youre trying to do is win back your time to yourself with enough money to live the life you want. The means exist, and we have it so fucking good right now. The political and economical bullshit is still even better than the fact polio isnt going to jump on you suddenly and murder you dead before you ever had a chance to live (see 70 years ago.) Nor are you afraid russia is going to nuke your ass (see 30 years ago)

Hu-ha Antifa

So America is fascist because they stopped Nazis with force?

Also, apologies to all for getting off topic.

compare your ideology to that of Hitler, he believed in the same shit as you antifa people spout but you claim to be against him so I linked those so you see that you are using the same tactics as hitter making you no better than the people you claim to be against.

Why u so stupid cuck

wow. no man, you dont belive in anything, you are not about anything, you dont want to take a position, if someone says "fuck niggers" and i have nigger friends damn right im gonna punch his ass.

Do you like nigger cock?

if the Nazis didn't use force first then yes they would, but that is not the case.

This thread again

ANTIFAG