I engage in degeneracy that is almost as bad as being overweight, I'm a drug addict...

I engage in degeneracy that is almost as bad as being overweight, I'm a drug addict. Im aware how much of a stupid piece of shit I am for my terrible habit. Yet I can never seem to have any self control no matter how much I try.

Is suicide my best answer? I'm being serious

Nah, just bask in it. Why do you give a shit what others think about your life?

>Is suicide my best answer? I'm being serious

have a mental breakdown, then take up meditation , find your purpose in life and become a health nut. you'll be fine

Addiction is the central struggle of this life. Practice meditation.

Real life is so fucking boring that I have to be drunk or high to have fun

you lack purpose

might sound cliche , but it is the truth

no
you either go down that road
>pic related
i spent years taking around 500-1000mg daily.

or you finally burn every bridge, end up alone and kick that shit because you have no way of getting any.

or you can do what i did: start drinking. i became an alcoholic at 25 years old. im much better off than when i was breaking down 500mg xr's and tooting that shit twice a day

Hope it gets better for you

Start weaning yourself off. You can do it, but you gotta want being sober more than you want dope.

Reading about how opiates lower natural test production helps, if you're fitness minded.

oh im a fully functional alcoholic. my only vice. its been 6+ years since ive touched any type of stimulant.

sure i drink every day, but not to any point of excess. that was just to kick amphetamines. ;-)

Alcohol kills natural test production too. It also can pickle your brain and kill your brain cells if you don't supplement with lots of Vitamin B

I just went from 30mg IR to 20mg IR. I don't notice a difference. Adderall is more addictive than most people realize, but you can get off it.

THIS
H
I
S

I started stealing oxy as a youth and it absolutely ruined my gains, been clean for years but it's really not that easy to motivate yourself to get to the gym when the sweats and the horrific vomiting start grinding down on you
Find something purposeful and social to keep your mind off it OP, they've done studies with rats that show addictive behaviors are harder to break in loneliness/solitude

>not in excess
do you not read?

also, i lift 5 days a week, dont jack off, etc. im very healthy. actually just had a physical. they were shocked when i told them i drink every day. no fast food, no blah blah blah. like i said, my only vice and never to excess

thing about almost dying is: you learn just how much you want to live and the state of mind/body you want to live in.

thanks for the two guys who replied to
though. its nice to see some compassion on Sup Forums from time to time. nevertheless, that shit is far behind me

So you drunk every day but "not in excess" yet you call yourself an alcoholic? Denial only hurts yourself bro

How long did it take you to get back to the gym brah

500mg of Adderall? I wouldn't think the heart could take that much. Maybe I don't need to quit my 30mg after all.

I was a daily heroin user for 8 years. You simply decide that you are going to stop. Wanting to stop is not the same as deciding you are going to stop. Most addicts are unable to arrive at that decision because ultimately they want to continue using.

Also, detoxing isn't that bad. Just get some pot and go to sleep.

is being overweight really that degenerate?

I go through 60 20mg pills in less then seven days. then I start buying off street which is either meth or vyvanse is what's easy for me to get

i am like you OP but my problem is i drink, i drink half a fifth of hard liquor every night (sometimes more) and im 22, this has went on for 2 years i was clean for 90 days then relapsed when i lost a parent

It's the best option for us. We don't want druggies among us as a society. Kill yourself.

I don't know what to say Sup Forums, I didn't expect this kind of support here but your words made me feel not so lonely. Thanks

about a year and a half, started with cardio though
>don't forget: we're all gonna make it

Concentrate on your breathing and meditate. It's hard at first, but like any muscle or skill you will get better the more you commit to it. You'll receive a natural high just by allowing yourself to relax. Blood and oxygen will flow through your body and mind properly. You'll find yourself rejuvenated and able to cope with the world around you. You will see people and places differently. Meditation and the word awakening are so often paired together for a reason.

Pick up a skill, a hobby, an interest that will build your concentration. This is essential to your personal development. Thousands of years of human evolution depended on men and women to practice skills every day that directly fulfilled and sustained their existence. You are no different. Your body, soul, and mind demand that you perform at an athletic and creative standard, or you will suffer atrophy and end up back in the gutter.

Finally, eat healthy.

Letting anonymous posters on a meme political website decide your fate/personal choices is worse.

contributing nothing and trying to derail a decent discussion on a chinese anime fan forum on a saturday night is even worse than that my man.

18 months sober from alcohol and heroin. Killing yourself isn't the answer. Nutting up, withdrawing, and getting sober is.

> Adderall is more addictive
it really isnt. Its not physically addictive and easy to stop once you build a tolerance. Opiates on the other hand are a motherfucking physically and psychologically addictive. detoxing off them is pure hell

I'm sorry user. You are strong and we are here.

Former opioid pain killer snorter here. Hooked on the shit for 4 years. Just like said about wanting to quit and deciding to quit, I wanted to quit so many times but couldn't go more than 10 days without it. I decided to quit when my girlfriend, now wife told me she was pregnant with out first child. I knew I couldn't be a drug addict and a father at the same time and I just went cold turkey. Took me about a month to start feeling normal again but I had terrible insomnia for about 3 months. I couldn't get more than 2 hours of sleep per day. I went 48 hours sometimes before I would crash for 4-5 hours. Fucking horrible times but it was all worth it cuz I've been clean for 5 years now and I'm happily married with two beautiful white children and I'm a hell of a lot stronger as a person because of that whole ordeal.

have you tried any sort of treatment?

You might be alright, you know you're harming yourself and basking in shallow pleasures. We all do it to different extents.
At least you're not physically detrimental to anyone else with your habits.
This is the truth, and it's very hard to find, but look for it. Drug programs in progressive countries (lel) focus on giving addicts jobs and accommodation and a place in society and it's generally much more successful than just trying to ween them off.

That's amazing user, really. That's good you went through the struggle and stayed sober for your child

op, fellow addict here. been up on adderal 30s for about 48 hours now; totaling around 210 MGs. if you have any form of tolerance is a shit drug to kill yourself with, let alone get high off of. i wish you luck brother

That's one part of the problem is lately the idea of going into a program has been something I've brought up with my girlfriend but she gets upset when I do and says I don't need treatment. To be honest shes a high functioning autist and it would be hard for her being home without me. She's a NEET and dosent have much any friends at all, so I would also be worrying too much about her.

Remember OP:

If you take your own life, that's it. It will never get better.

If you feel like you're at rock bottom, then it's almost guaranteed your life WILL GET BETTER in the future.

Your life can change for the better NO MATTER WHAT, but the dead are all dead alike.

Get help, I used to be an addict too. My life is a lot better now.

Get help, if you have nowhere to go but up it can only get better.

BEEN THERE.

Quit. You really can do that. Trust me on this, even if you don't think you have the self control, listen to and use that to build it. Nothing is permanent, and you can change your life but it will require sacrafice which will build strength.

I know it sounds cliche but if you believe and know that you can, while relying on faith in that belief, you can have an incredible life. You have that option and the strength to do it.

Severely underrated post. The first step in successful meditation is being able to know how to breathe with your diaphragm.

you know yourself best. if deep down know you fee you need treatment and want to join a recovery program then you need to do it. think of your life 5 years from now, do you want to be in this same situation? or are you willing to do what you know you need to do.

I too have an Addiction, I just cant quit the memes

it's never too late to kys

You're right, I'm gonna tell her I need this and she'll have accept it

I smoked a lot of pot for 16 years and I am paranoid beyond belief. Getting in an argument at work with a co worker that ended up costing my job as I insulted him. I knew he was a autist and would more then likely seek revenge. I believe he has, as my truck tires seem to have mysteriously been punctured by screw, very odd as I did not drive my truck for some time. So I rolled my truck forward so that the area where they were punctured were hidden, come this week, more screws in them. I believe it to be him but friends say I am just paranoid. I'm not sure what to think at this point but I do know one thing, pot as made me paranoid beyond belief. I may take them out after I repair my tires and confront him about it. I hope it goes well.

Go to mental hospital and go ask head shrink for addiction help, suicide is the blue pill.

i went to rehab for drug abuse in high school, decided i have something to live for, to become free, now i run my own business and give no fucks, and dont do anything but smoke pot, u can do it bro, u just have to do one thing a day to change and eventually it is no longer work but a change of ethic, then u have made it

hang in there bro

Bullshit. You don't even know the dose you were taking or you are making shit up on the internet.

If you could get them for $1 you would be doing $60 a day.

They don't go for $1 or give that out on prescription. A 60 of 20s is about the max they will even allow you in a month.

Kill yourself