Say gladiator games were allowed again, and there was an international World Cup. Which nation would win?

Say gladiator games were allowed again, and there was an international World Cup. Which nation would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyllQuQuHZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are 8 UFC weight classes

The US holds 5 of the tittles and one interim.

There's your answer.

>american education

UFC doesn't teach you anything about faring in gladiator warfare.

Neither does the german military

Any savage nation where 10 year olds already have 5 kills under their belt. Fighting is one thing, but being able to kill is another.

Somalia
Honduras

etc

>ufc
>gladiators

back to with you

never said they were gladiators.

But the US currently holds the most belts in the closest sport available comparable to no holds barred fighting. Even when Japs and Brazil have been doing it for far longer.

No reason to suspect a gladiator fight would be any different.

Weaponry is used in gladiator fights. It is clear that asian would win

u huh

m8, check what weapons are used in gladiator battles.

>trench warfare and bombs are gladiators

You are becoming more retarded every time you post. Fuck off back to heem kiddo

>US holds majority fighting belts
>US wins overwhelming majority of gold medals
>US war K/D is untouchable
but the US would be somehow not the best at some sport that doesn't exist?

unlikely

Excuse me senpai but germany's gold medal in relation to population is much better than that of the US, and that is the case for many countries. Your country isn't especially good at the olympics, the even larger countries are just shit.

not relevant.

You produced a total of 17 pinnacle athletes in 2016.
The US produced 46.

The chances of the US producing the best gladiator is likewise considerably higher.

No it isn't, for the same reason that the USA is not the best in every sport and in some sports even atrocious.

name one sport relevant to gladiator fighting the US is not at the top or relevant

Fighting: Yes
Fencing: Yes
Decathlon (overall athleticism): yes

Whom do you posit is in a better position?

Russia or one of the other Slav hellholes.

I've become convinced that Slavs are incapable of feeling pain.

hahaha how do you STILL not know what gladiators are??
>sceptic tanks

MMA is probably the most retarded sport I have ever seen. Its so overdramatic. Those people think they are Rocky after they win their "fight".

Greece and Italy have way more titles than any other nation. Why is this even a question?

Considering that gladiators were often slaves or socially marginalized, "training" for it isn't allowed so Russia, some other slav country, Ukrainian or syrian, maybe someone from latinamerica (Colombia/Mexico/Brazil). Chinese/south asian too

Final Four

Honduras, Somalia, Angola, North Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=VyllQuQuHZE

china probably
not because they'd be better than anybody else naturally or through technical training, just because they have millions of people to throw at a deadly problem and a government that wouldn't be afraid of "rights" or "unfair treatment" or other nonsense

Capitalism has pretty much eliminated this possibility. Any gladiators that would survive a few fights would become famous and then cash in just to retire.

Its a hell of a lot closer than anything any other country has on the US. Current or former servicemen? The US has millions of them. Student/professional athletes?
Do you seriously think theirs a pool of Somalians and Hondurans just in peak physical condition? Or with fighting experience or grit or whatever the fuck you're talking about?
In ancient Rome, gladiotors BARELY died. Modern NFL players have gone out with torn ACLs, and brokern arms, and noses and fingers and played games. Sure, taking cuts from a sword or getting battered in a literaly battle is more intense then playing in the superbowl with a bad knee, but its a lot closer than somalis shooting AKs like monkey and hondurans getting in a steet brawl

Gladiators rarely died

Still, why risk your life after you get rich?.
They would really have to be treated like slaves.

Unironically the US. We are retardedly patriotic in certain niches and we'd jump all over this.

what the fuck are the rules? swords? one on one combat? squad based?

some Slav country

Use prisoners. Instead.
10 victories in a row mean freedom.

Russia. Have you SEEN Battle of the Nations?

Damn, this could have been our grandfathers lads. Fuck war.

Unironically England. Their children will fucking stab you with steak knives.

Gladiators user, not faggy meme sport wannabe athletes.

maybe yours cause the krauts got BTFO

I agree with this, probably Poland desu, they seem slightly more well nurished than other eastern european shitholes.

>could've been
It was. My grandad killed Germans. And they fucking deserved it.

>Fuck war.
Wow, what a sophisticated opinion! Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

How edgy you are

Yes, haha!
But could you now go back to plebbit?

The greatest gladiator was spartak. So I will say Bulgarians since they are Thracian successors

Indians. They would coat their blades in poo. Imagine the wounds.

yo where Finland at

Bulgarians ain't nothing to fuck with.