West West Texas Fertilizer Explosion (April 17, 2013)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fertilizer_Company_explosion
cnn.com/2016/05/11/us/texas-fertilizer-plant-blast/index.html

FIRE THAT LED TO MASSIVE EXPLOSION AT FERTILIZER PLANT THAT KILLED 15 WAS DELIBERATELY SET.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE HAPPENING TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate_disasters
veteranstoday.com/2014/05/20/too-classified-to-publish-bush-nuclear-piracy-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=5_0OVHcIMh0
americablog.com/2013/04/huge-explosion-at-fertilizer-plant-near-waco-tx.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/west-texas-paramedic-sentenced-pipe-bomb-charges-article-1.1537645
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like the Tianjin explosion... Uh... Are we actually meant to believe that's just fertiliser or just TNT?

>mfw they're testing antimatter explosions on large populations
Reminder that China is the forefront of antimatter research.

m8 i'll tell you right now those blasts would have been a lot worse (and different in nature) if they were antimatter weapons tests

Ammonium nitrate is a cruel mistress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate_disasters

Have you ever seen a publicised antimatter explosion? Of course not, the official story is antimatter is too expensive to create and has only been created by the LHC.

Shit is happening. They're just testing if antimatter causes anything similar to radiation poisoning.

>this explosion seems fishy
>therefore it must be secret antimatter

back to /x/ shitposting retard

Uhuh...

>...

Fuck off

Sup Forums at the time said it was a missile in addition

3 grams of pure antimatter touching any regular matter would blow up the fucking planet. Not really a viable weapon.

I believe this had to do with missing US nuclear pits being shipped to Israel through a backdoor...

You do realize we have the technology to figure out whether an explosion was radioactive without having to test it on humans, right?

Fertiliser explosions don't mushroom cloud.

But yeah I'm /x/ posting. Sorry, will stop. China really honestly is at the forefront of antimatter research though, it's not unfeasible that they have a cheap method for generating antiprotons.

wow an anti-matter missile. what a time to be alive.

>China
>research
Pick one. Chinese universities specialize in reverse engineering western tech. They do not research their own anything. The Chinese mind and the Chinese education system produce uncreative robots.

t. Physicist who has taught in China and the US

You guys should read more Gordon Duff hes was pretty high up in the US Intel and has many friends...

veteranstoday.com/2014/05/20/too-classified-to-publish-bush-nuclear-piracy-exposed/

???

I don't get how this country can't safely handle the production of ammonia. It's dangerous, but it's far less difficult than preventing a nuclear meltdown at a power plant, there really aren't any excuses for this shit to keep happening

Mushroom clouds are determined by yield, not explosive medium.

Any explosion large enough can create a mushroom cloud you nitwit.

Rising air cools when it reaches a certain altitude and spreads out before falling back down where it's heated again.

Ffs, I've seen a small one form in a bonfire.

Any suitably large explosion causes a mushroom cloud you dumb rooposter.

Every large explosion creates a mushroom cloud.

>muh mushroom clouds
fucking educate yourself on characteristic explosions determined by yield and parameters, no spoonfeeding this time

There's a dodgy power plant somewhere in China that fucks up in such a way that it creates anti matter. Basically they lucked their way to the head of antimatter research, not necessarily because they're a race of Einstein level geniuses.

Not necessarily.

Plenty of explosions would just spread and wouldn't be clean enough to mushroom.

OH SH

Wow that really changed my mind. I am now an #anti-mattermissile.

As if it wasn't glaringly obvious.

It took 3 years to arrive at the only possible conclusion. Pathetic.

>antimatter

You stupid motherfuckers.

Of course its a fucking Aussie cunt

Who cares? Unless they can pull a culprit out of their ass three years later, it's a non issue. So it was deliberate. Now what?

Jesus. You sure learned him!

Quick, somebody post the annoying "tick tick boom" gif

>> 2013
>> ...

Nigga, investigators just announced this week that the fire was deliberately set.

I wonder what took them three fucking years to figure that out.

Who /ready for ww3/ here?

>I wonder what took them three fucking years to figure that out.
They were busy with forcing people to share bathrooms with trannies.

>goku really does exist

Didn't this take place on the anniversary of the OKC bombing?

Isn't West, TX directly next to Waco, TX?

Didn't police find a pipe bomb on an EMT?

Was anyone else paying attention to this, or was it just me?

Probably the sub-atomic bomb that VAPORIZED ALL THE EVIDENCE?

Thread theme

>nukes
Yeah nah, WW3 will be faught guerrilla style in the streets of Europe. If you've notices most armies today cannot into it, that's why terrorists in the middle east won so much.

lol we've actually known since the day after it happened that it was deliberate. this is just the conclusion of the investigation culminating in a final report that, given the amount of evidence, took a while to wrap up. i'm in texas. local news said all along that information from the plant was that it was deliberate. this is nothing new. as always the news is light years behind.

I'm always watching, user.

WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN
IS IT A THREAT TO US?????????????????????????????????? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HOLY SHIT WAS THIS A GOVERNMENT SETUP EEEEEE#######################

>2 days before OKC anniversary in city directly next to waco

americablog.com/2013/04/huge-explosion-at-fertilizer-plant-near-waco-tx.html

>local emt arrested on "unrelated" pipe bomb charges

nydailynews.com/news/crime/west-texas-paramedic-sentenced-pipe-bomb-charges-article-1.1537645

just saying....

exactly! like what would you even transport the shit in lol. Not everything's a James Bond movie.

Spirit bomb.

Could be a mix of everything desu. Pakistan has nukes. Think about how crazy shit will get when jihadis steal them.

Fucking lol. I never abbreviate "T0 Be Honest." I've always thought desu was a weabo meme.

If it was an antimatter explosion it would look so different you'd probably be on here claiming it wasn't antimatter, it was an angry deity.

3 grams? lol

one gram of antimatter annihilating with one gram of matter produces 180 terajoules, the equivalent of 42.96 kilotons of TNT (approximately three times the bomb dropped on Hiroshima – and as such enough to power an average city for an extensive amount of time).

>one gram of antimatter annihilating with one gram of matter produces 180 terajoules,
cool theoretical estimations about power that is still theoretical.

That looks like a fucking nuke cloud.

I guess it's true what they say, everything IS bigger in Texas.

Okay, one kilogram

The LHC never produces more than a nanoscopic amount during any test (less than one atom's worth of mass).

This really disturbs me.

More?

I take it no one likes my silent antimatter arms race meme. Okay, I'll stop, it's not funny and I'm not convincing any idiots.

you are too cute

>check flag
Fuck you're good.

Jesus...

Imagine looking out your window and seeing that. Nope nope.